free hit counters
Empowered Petite - Can Shrinking Be Liberating? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-30-2013   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question Empowered Petite - Can Shrinking Be Liberating?

Hi there,

As some might know, the SW forum is not my natural abode on the process, though it occasionally conflates with issues of other interest, which I have commented upon.

Forgiving my odd title, there was a theme, maybe a bit obsure, which I thought to bring to this forum, as though it could touch upon many transformation processes, maybe those with the most specific interest could afford some insight.

Though to many it may seem counter-intuitive, a few of my reflections and works, have given rein to the idea that loss of stature - arguably height, mass or simple physical presence - could be, again contrary to most current narratives, a liberating, disinhibiting or empowering thing.

A contrarian and very niche position little explored, widely or privately, I would like to bring this idea to those here for consideration, speculation or debate as they would see it .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013   #2
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Empowered Petite - Can Shrinking Be Liberating?

- of your clothes!
Unread 01-30-2013   #3
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

From what I have witnessed the SW visual content that is made where the girl intended to shrink & loves or worried but ends up enjoys herself is more successful. This kind of SW content you can say she is liberated after being shrunk.

I personally like this, hence the SW Gentleman title above my avatar. I never enjoy a girl being eaten or crushed at the end, I think the only reason its done is because it's an easy ending, almost like waking up and thinking it was dream. I like it when she is left just to enjoy her new stature & new surroundings which leads the viewer to wonder & create a new plot except death.
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013   #4
wilkem101
AKA Fetish Fotos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbat View Post
From what I have witnessed the SW visual content that is made where the girl intended to shrink & loves or worried but ends up enjoys herself is more successful. This kind of SW content you can say she is liberated after being shrunk.

I personally like this, hence the SW Gentleman title above my avatar. I never enjoy a girl being eaten or crushed at the end, I think the only reason its done is because it's an easy ending, almost like waking up and thinking it was dream. I like it when she is left just to enjoy her new stature & new surroundings which leads the viewer to wonder & create a new plot except death.
^What they said! I agree with this statement 110%!!

My DeviantArt: http://fetish-fotos.deviantart.com/
wilkem101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013   #5
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbat View Post

I agree with this. However, I think the violent deaths seen in SW aren't lazy. They're an outcome that some desire in specific. I cannot abide by them, and it is that part of SW which I avoid completely.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013   #6
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

I find shrinking to be very liberating to my inhibitions! It's almost like getting drunk, but with an easier access to clothes removal. lulz

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013   #7
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Well the sudden shrink can help the more shy characters come out of their shell (if the shell is their clothes). I'm not a big fan of women being put in cages or abused after their shrunk by someone else. But, when one does it to herself and is suddenly tiny, naked, and horny that's a great situation. Tend to find that sort of thing when a scientist type lady is testing a potion on herself.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013   #8
psychward34
Leecher

That kind of story is my favorite. Anyone want to post any good ones like that?
psychward34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013   #9
somnium
Fetish Writer

I'd say that it is certainly a plausible reaction, especially for a shorter woman. If a woman is uncomfortable with being short, shrinking may cause her to let go of her insecurities, to stop trying to be something she's not, and lead her to embrace who she was in the first place.
Unread 02-11-2013   #10
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

How about a fairy TF? The subject loses a good portion of her height, but gains the ability to fly and possibly other powers as well.
Unread 02-12-2013   #11
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Yeah but giving anyone wings can be liberating. I think that liberation would ahve ot come fro m the shrinking itself.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013   #12
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

come to think of it, I remember reading a good Fairy TF story once, involving the transformation happening while she is alone in her apartment or house. Can't fully remember it, and bit of a bleak description there but it ends with her being liberated by disappearing into a forest
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote