free hit counters
Image - Mutsumi's Big Watermelon(s) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-15-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Wink Image - Mutsumi's Big Watermelon(s)

Hejsan.

Well, after a long delay and a week of drawing to get my 'mojo' back (add in a week of rest), I have come with the begining of the BE part of my Love Hina set! Yay! But, I got started a little late tonight, so I only got the first page totally done and considering how LONG it's taken me to start it up, I figure I'll just finish up the rest tomorrow and post what IS done.

Now, as you can tell, there is no change YET, but as you can see from my choice of character to BE, they'll will be quite the 'watermelons' when I'm finished. One thing that took me a bit to figure out was how to draw her hair, which is long but thin and usually wavy (which is a pain to draw, as you might be able to see on my coment of her hair placed on her lap instead of behind her in the chair), but I think I'll be able to scooch around the 'issue' without just scalping her of her lovely hair (I like long hair, if you couldn't guess ^^; ).

So, untill tomorrow, enjoy, I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MutsumisWatermelon1.jpg (160.4 KB, 2234 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2005   #2
tsokei

Not sure of everything that's going on here yet, but it's exciting nonetheless! ^_^
P.S. Yes, long hair rulez! Don't you love it when you get hair growth in a story/pic? I know I do. ^_^
Unread 11-16-2005   #3
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Dun dun dun!

Yes, thats right, I've finished the last specific transformation part of my Love Hina set! Now, some may be disapointed about the quality of the last page, but for some reason it was the hardest for me to do, had to scrap it twice before getting something good down. Costed me my night of sleep as well, but oh well, it is DONE! I'll be doing the conclusion later on, as well as totally reveal WHO the mystery person is (though the person is shown from behind in the last page, some people may have NO idea who that may be), how they got the artifacts, and why they used them on these people.

It's kinda late and I have very little time to sleep now (like less then two hours >_<), so I'll just come back later on to post whatever I missed. So, anywho, enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MutsumisWatermelon2.jpg (160.7 KB, 1251 views)
File Type: jpg MutsumisWatermelon3.jpg (205.4 KB, 1159 views)
File Type: jpg MutsumisWatermelon4.jpg (163.8 KB, 1027 views)
Unread 11-16-2005   #4
shadow

Hmm...
These artifacts intrique me...

Do tell us more about these artifacts(along with links to the past ones)
Unread 11-16-2005   #5
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Smile

Ah yes, thats what I meant to do but didn't, links to the whole series! Ok, lets see...

The first part of the set (which was done second ^^; ) was Growth, where the first artifact was activated on Kaolla. It was a pair of oversized platform shoes/boots that she 'grew' into. She didn't seem very miffed about the whole thing either...

Next up, Shrink, which happened to Mitsune. It was a pair of bell earings that shrunk her every time they chimed. She ended up a lot smaller then I was going to leave her, but it just got to be so much fun. ^_^

Age Regression was used on Haruka, Keitaro's aunt. The artifact used here was the the spliting necklace, which effectively halfed her age, droping the other half into the hands of the mystery person, who then used it with...

The Age Progression hair bow, which was used on cute little Shinobu. As the lifeline in the other half of the artifact leaked into her, she began to grow older and older till, bam, she needed to use a towel she was hanging up to hide her new body.

Next up? Transformation, this time a pair of bracelets were attempted to be used on the swords woman Motoko. However, she managed to chop one of them in half, only getting half of what could have been a devistating transformation into a plant. Luckily, she kept her feet uprooted, still able to walk around, though as I said in that thread, she feels very... weird...

Transgender happened next, on a sleeping Keitaro. The mystery person slipped on the ring artifact, and had an 'interesting' reaction to the change in poor Keitaro, whom awoke to quite the shock as he...she rolled over.

Though the first part completed, the Body Expansion part occurs next in the set timeline, to an unsuspecting Narusegawa (Naru). The belt of 'Keke' (?_?) caused her to swell out with something unknown. Also interesting to note that after finishing expanding Naru, the belt flew out the window, instead of disapearing like the other artifacts...

And finally we have Breast Expansion, where a Watermel.... oh wait, thats this page...

So, yeah, quite the length of time. Earliest post is 168, the body expansion, while the latest is a whopping 1097! Egad! Starting at 06/21, up to the start of this thread a day ago. Jeez, thats almost half a year, and it still has one last part to it! O_o; What was I THINKING!? Heh. So, yeah, there it all is, from the first to the last, leaving only the final part of the story to tie up before I have to do something NEW. Hrm...

Anywho, I highly sujgest that people look at the previous transformations if they want to know what is going on when I do the final part. Also, there's more info about the various changes and whatnot inside the other threads themselves. Though I dunno what the policy is on bumping old threads, I think it's safer just to post coments or questions on the other changes here instead of in them, since this is the newer topic. That is, if there are any. ^^;
Unread 11-16-2005   #6
AnimeGuy2005
Frequent Poster

Talking

Great job and thanks for the links of all your work.
AnimeGuy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005   #7
Fake_Name
Archives everything

Other than cleaning up the lineart, Nice!

Personally, i find that Adobe Illustrator, once you learn how to work with it (learning curve's a bitch), Is really great for cleaning up messy drawings.

Another alternative is one of those "kneaded rubber" erasers, and a really hard (aka light) pencil.

Last edited by Fake_Name; 11-16-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Fake_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2005   #8
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake_Name
Other than cleaning up the lineart, Nice!

Personally, i find that Adobe Illustrator, once you learn how to work with it (learning curve's a bitch), Is really great for cleaning up messy drawings.

Another alternative is one of those "kneaded rubber" erasers, and a really hard (aka light) pencil.
I have a industrial light table. Really useful to transfer sketch to higher quality.
Unread 11-17-2005   #9
tsokei

Good work on this one, I think the arm flailing is especially appropriate to the character. ^_^
Can't wait to see the next one.
Unread 11-17-2005   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Thanks for all the replies!

Anywho, this may shock and or dismay some people, but I haven't drawn a picture using pen/pencil and paper in YEARS. Literaly in fact. I do all my drawing on the computer with Photoshop using a cheap drawing tablet I found at Liquidation World, also years ago. :O Yes, I know, shocking. As for the sketchy lines, I actually do it on purpose because I like it like that, gives it a 'never quite finished' look, much like the way I feel about every bit of art I've drawn. Other then the style of drawing it's self, it keeps my artwork mine, as well as makes it easy to figure out who drew it. Like I've said in one of my posts before, although I borrow stuff from diffrent styles of drawing, I invented this drawing style specficly for me, based on how I feel and how my 'pen' flows. Makes it more personal then learning from an art teacher or book and HIGHLY recomend other people do the same when starting out.

I actualy got a pm from someone asking me if I had a website a long while back, but at the time I didn't have enough artwork TO have a site to put it on, I just brought it here. Still don't think I have nearly enough for a website, but I figure now would be a good time to ask the visitors of this site, should I set myself up a website? Would you GO to it if I did? Or should I just stick around here for a bit more, considering this happens to be the olny place my artwork is currently shown. ^^;

So, anywho, thanks for the comments (again) and hope you like where it's all going!
Unread 11-17-2005   #11
Sailordolly
The Tiny Sailor Senshi

I'm guessing that the shadowy character with the long blonde hair is Sarah MacDougal. She has both the mischievious personality and the access to arcane artifacts (her "papa" being a professor of Archaeology at Tokyo U.).
Sailordolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2005   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Exclamation

First of all, thanks to Sailordolly for posting a guess as to who may be the mystery person, though I won't say if you were right, it is nice to see someone actually try and guess for once.

Now on to the rest of the post. It's been almost a week from my post, and other then Sailordolly (who at least replied in some way), no one has posted anything on if I should get myself a website, which tells me that no, I shouldn't bother doing so because no one cares. So I won't, I'll just keep posting my stuff here, if I even choose to make anything else after the last part of this set. In the begining of this board I sujested that people that post stuff not get worked up if no one replies because there were still people looking at it and considering that there was only about two hundred people registered then.

That is no longer the case. There are a LOT more people registered and most of them don't just lurk anymore, so there is no longer a reason to say there just ain't enough people to get posts from. If you think that by looking at something that someone posts and NOT posting a reply that you are in some way being kind to the poster of the image/comic/link, then you are a FOOL. If you look at an image, read a story, use a link to another website and you don't even add a thank you or even a simple wave, YOU ARE A LEECH. You took and did NOTHING to assure the person that posted that they either did a good job or that they should 'lurk more'. Also, claiming that you already posted to another thread and don't need to post anymore is bull. You had the time to look at that post, then skip around to other posts? Then you had the time to reply. I know, you don't see my posts dotted all over the board and I feel guilty of not doing so but I had already stated a long time ago that I do not like to post unless it has CONTENT. A picture, a link, any kind of information that I feel is interesting, ANYTHING I can bleed out of a rock, it' the way I was raised and the way I go though life because of it.

So what now? Well I for one am going to sit for a bit and consider if it's even worth posting anything new here considering the distinct lack of reason to do so. I won't just drop everything I've been doing and leave or delete everything I've ever posted and stomp off, I'm not that kind of person and I do not give up for such simple reasons as the oblivious nature of people posting over the internet. But then again, I'm not the only person that's had this happen to. Just make a quick search of all the posts on these forums that had a picture or a link from someone new that was never replied to (or even just one or two posts) and see how much new content they posted after that. I did, and thats why I am NOT happy about the way people on the board think that they can just stick their hands into the cookie jar without so much as a thank you to the baker. I'll be making a consious effort to bypass my content obsessed posting to reply to others posts, so should you.

Every image you look at, link you follow, word you read is bandwidth that YOU have chosen to take up and by not posting you do NOT give anything back for it. Don't like the image? POST. Liked the link to the other site and/or started to add content to that site? Find your way back here and POST. Don't be a LEECH, POST.