free hit counters
Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam) - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-12-2013   #85
rocklee248
neko

Re: Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBeam View Post
As the game is now, the cows are procedually generated. What does this mean? Given its amount of "pieces", the system sensibly tailors a cowgirl. As of now, there should about about millions of different permutations, considering personality traits, innate talents and appearances. (Beta Testers: They're the variables ending in "d", which stands for desviation, so bustmassd is the tendancy to gain more or less bustmass)

The cowgirls appearance will be generated from the pieces, similarly how other Girl Maker games work, but in 2D. In order to get the pieces and to make the graphics accurate, I need to make a collaborative effort between artists (who need to be comissioned) and myself (coding)

BE will be implemented in-system by milking, massages and certain diet choices. Graphically, the breasts will be semi vector-generated and celshaded and worked up from there (Breasts 2m in diameter or bigger will be generated differently than regular "huge" breasts, for example)
so if my cowgirls breast get bigger i can visually see it and it will appear on her image and not just in numbers on the info page describing her
Unread 09-12-2013   #86
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee248 View Post
so if my cowgirls breast get bigger i can visually see it and it will appear on her image and not just in numbers on the info page describing her
Exactly.

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013   #87
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Probably a stupid question but was there any fix to the line 11 error?
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013   #88
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Probably a stupid question but was there any fix to the line 11 error?
I'm on it. Ive got a clue of what it might be, I'll post up the solution when I got it. Again, its one of those odd special-case errors that have to be corrected.

Unread 09-13-2013   #89
rocklee248
neko

Quote:
Exactly.
good, what will the breast range be? and i hope there are cute moe like cowgirls.. (loli like but not loli just sort of look like it if you understand what i mean) ((along with what i just mentioned in the last bracket i hope if there is small framed cute cowgirls they're growth is not effected by that fact and grow to sizes just as big as all the others)) what is the range of cowgirls.. i know you mention millions of different outcomes... anyway i banked in a super 3 and peeker so good luck and i look forward to the results

Last edited by rocklee248; 09-13-2013 at 02:09 AM.
rocklee248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013   #90
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee248 View Post
good, what will the breast range be? and i hope there are cute moe like cowgirls.. (loli like but not loli just sort of look like it if you understand what i mean) ((along with what i just mentioned in the last bracket i hope if there is small framed cute cowgirls they're growth is not effected by that fact and grow to sizes just as big as all the others)) what is the range of cowgirls.. i know you mention millions of different outcomes... anyway i banked in a super 3 so good luck and i look forward to the results
-*- Planned breast range is flat to very big chounyuu. (Think 4m in diamater).

-*- There will be moe moe kyun cows! (along of a lot of other kinds) Heck, those are the ones I'm looking forwards too :P.

-*- The range of cowgirls? As in what are the variables for deciding thier uniqueness? Well, there is one (a number between -1 and 1, up to 8 decimals. So its -1, -0.9999999, -0.9999998, etc) for each stat, considering that I have about 10 important stats in each cow, the cow's characteristics are defined in 10-dimensional non-discreet space. I said millions, but its actually more than that (technically its infinite, but I say millions because the program can't compute smaller decimals anyway. So, mathematically, its infinite. Computationally, its millions. Or billions. A heck of a lot).

edit: There are about 2*10^80 different cow "souls". Those are 80 zero's. And that not even counting different physical appearances (the bodies)!

Those variables (between -1 and 1) decide the "tendancy" towards one thing or another. This is how the personalities are simulated(also growth tendancy but I'll just talk of the personalities to explain how it goes) . A happy, yet lazy cow will have a high happiness tendancy (close to 1) but a low health (which is stamina/fatigue/etc) tendacy (so it will be close to -1).

Now, even happy, lazy cows are different than each other in the game. One cow might have 0.619 in happiness tendancy and -0.783 in health and another, happy, lazy cow has 0.712 and -0.513, so within thier archetypes, they are still unique.

And that's just considering two of the variables! Cows have five different variables to decide thier personality (happiness, love/affection, health, openess/intimacy, lust), which exponentially adds more combinations, and even if they are one type of personality or another, each one is special and different within thier general personality type.

So a cold ice queen would have intimacy tendancy between -0.5 and -0.75 or so, and a completely autistic cow would have it below -0.9

A gregarious, open cow would have the opposite, having a intimacy tendancy of above 0.50 or so. However, within the open kinds, if the cow has high affection tendancy, she would be a very charismatic cow, however if it is low, she would be an obnoxious cow. And WITHIN those if the health is high, she will be an energetic glomper - either obnoxious and loud or the kind who knows when to do it.

There are so many combinations that the personality system is just self-emergent.

Still, if we are going to divide them coarsely into "Very High tendancy", "High Tendacy", "normal tendancy", "low tendancy" and "very low tendancy", personality-wise (which works with 5 variables) there are 5^5 = 3125 different personality archetypes. You don't have enough fingers in your neighbourhood to count that.

I'm pretty proud of how I made it :P

-*- Thank you, thank you!

edit: I wanted to post how many zeros 2*10^80 actually has, so here goes:

200.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.00 0.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000. 000.000 different cow "souls".

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 09-13-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Unread 09-13-2013   #91
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Quote:
-*- Planned breast range is flat to very big chounyuu. (Think 4m in diamater).
To get an idea what 4m in diameter looks like, to scale, it would be something like this:

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013   #92
rocklee248
neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
To get an idea what 4m in diameter looks like, to scale, it would be something like this
little moe cute body with breast that big or close to that big... hell yes...
even something kinda like this would be nice minus the backpack :

Last edited by rocklee248; 09-13-2013 at 09:04 AM.
rocklee248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013   #93
AhziDahaka
This is a user title.

By the way, Cuddlebeam, I've gotten around to playing it and I've PMed you my various findings. Hope some of it proves useful!
AhziDahaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013   #94
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhziDahaka View Post
By the way, Cuddlebeam, I've gotten around to playing it and I've PMed you my various findings. Hope some of it proves useful!
Gotcha.

Unread 09-13-2013   #95
Lanslaught
Leecher

How on earth are you going to script dialogue with these variables?

I'm only mathematically inclined, it's not my major or anything, but i can't help but end up with massive numbers of dialogue for every cowgirl, assuming you want a stat roll of 0.7 to react differently from a stat roll of 0.6, to react differently from otherstat roll of <decrease by 0.1>

Not trying to throw up hurdles, just curious.

Other than trying to feed my curiousity: Keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to what you're doing here.
Lanslaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013   #96
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Now I feel like the magician who doesn't want to reveal his magic tricks.

Excluding the mannerisms system I want to include, the system would work on a list and probabilistics. The list will have behaviours from the most open to the most autistic (Im using the "Openess/Intimacy" parameter here as an example, but actually all five would be used at the same time). Then, with a random chance with the shape of a normal distribution (Gaussian bell) centered on the most common (or closest) response for X Openness Tendancy (cow1.opennessd in the game, betaguys) a behaviour is chosen. That behaviour will be an " empty sentance" that will be randomly filled with words and expressions depending on the personality. A lazy character would use short expressions and vocabulary for the same thing a energetic character will go overboard with explanations and interjections.

That's the ground principle. With it, the more text and behaviours learned by the system, the more unique each cow becomes.