free hit counters
Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donations? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-10-2012   #13
Torizu
BE fan :3

Re: Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donati

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiKewne View Post
There are ways to act as an adult. That's not really one of them.

Consider that the artist bought this himself already. He has the decency to share the work he paid for with everyone, and only asks for some money if it's convenient to the donor.

If you do not have the money to donate, nor don't want to, then that's fine. But why in the hell would you then reply in such a rude manner? We're a community, we need to get along.
Because he does it with every commission he asks for.
Maybe if he didn't beg in other forums and maybe if it was from someone like Axel or Critical I would be more lenient but as Vejeta already said, this Boris guy stuff is barely halfway decent.

Brings back memories of someone constantly forums asking for money so they can commission some shitty sonic character inflation pictures.
Torizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012   #14
HiKewne
Ready for Mixture Magic!

Re: Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torizu View Post
Maybe if he didn't beg in other forums and maybe if it was from someone like Axel or Critical I would be more lenient but as Vejeta already said, this Boris guy stuff is barely halfway decent.

Brings back memories of someone constantly forums asking for money so they can commission some shitty sonic character inflation pictures.
I still fail to see your point. You met his simple question with a rude response, one that wasn't needed. You did not have to say anything, you could have passed it on. What kind of response is "lol no" anyway? This is an adult forum, could you please treat it as such?

And I honestly like Boris. Not everyone has to like the artist, I'll give you that. But honestly, what makes you an artist? Can you show that you can do better? If not, then consider taking a different approach next time. It doesn't do well to bash others.
HiKewne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012   #15
fredzor
Frequent Poster

People tend to put too much focus on the art part of fetish artwork.

This is a fetish board, and people here get off on different things.

On the topic of BE. I'm glad whenever there is new content, even if it's subpar or I don't particularly like it. The more content, the more the fetish grows. More content eventually allows for higher quality content.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012   #16
HC-911
Process Fan

I agree with HiKewne.

You can have your own opinion about the artist and the commissioner, but it's not like anyone's rummaging through your pockets, in fact when the commission is done, you get to see a piece of it, if you so choose.

Just like you can donate, if you so choose.

Regardless, debating about this gets us nowhere and will only proceed to lead to discouragement or an argument.

I cannot afford to donate, Brainstorm. Sorry.
HC-911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012   #17
theannoyinggoit
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torizu View Post
Not true, there are numerous commissions that he's posted on Eka's portal that he didn't ask for help with. Admittedly, being vore, it might not be to everyones taste, but that's neither here nor there.

As for the comment about Boris, that's merely opinion. While I'm not a huge fan of the drawing style he animates in, I am a fan of the smoothness and the flow of his animations.

It may not be my cup of tea but that doesn't mean that it's 'barely decent'.

If I could afford to donate I would, and hope to for a future commission. Not because I necessarily want to see the commission in question but as means of saying thanks for those commissions that Brainstorm has released publicly that I DID enjoy.

Last edited by theannoyinggoit; 08-12-2020 at 03:39 PM.
theannoyinggoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2012   #18
brainstorm
Process Fan

I only asked for donations for 4 or 5 projects mostly big understakings, or very long series, like slime wars, or devour all monsters, or gomu's big score comic which been working on forever.

Mostly as far animations, go i only asking for some help funding this current part and rest the series, which be 3 or 2 more parts, and maybe help on few other large animations.

Others, well those i can handle no problem, anyways, here is preview of part 2 of growing hunger.

Again if anybody here is willing pitch in or interested please, contact boris alien at his email above.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/217342

This part basically takes place right were last part left off, also see one absorbtion scene, some questions, as to what jennifer aka girl who been main character is doing she absorbed current chick even her body features out some as she getting rather chubby, she has power direct mass to various parts of body shaping it how she see's fit.

Other questions from past part, as to why girls all attracted to and such be answere momentary.

Last edited by brainstorm; 04-13-2012 at 06:25 AM.
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012   #19
brainstorm
Process Fan

Sorry guys, been purposely holding back, posting new preview, as not been much to show of this, as may mentioned this has bit more plot to it, alot of what was left mystery in first is explained here.

Also introduction to girls school, and new character who is friend of absorbing girl who curisousty as to how she wound up a ballooned up gets better of her, learn here her expansions aren't permante, as after body burns off calories due to metabolsim she she deflates shrinks back down again, armed with extreme hunger.

The animation ends with set up with first two sets of absorbtoin scenes, what remains sex, absorbtion growth expansion, and set up for part 3.

Again, i hate ask but if anybody like fund some money or donate some for project i appreciate it, normally i don't ask for help with all comissions i have done, cause can guage and budget the things how see fit but with boris, guy can't ever give clear estimate on anything though can round around to point.

So always winds up bieng bit bigger than think it be, anybody who is intersted, you can contact boris here and tell intersted in donating.

bsnsborisof@abv.bg

And here is preview no 2, i add that this part have the most sexual content of all parts of the story after this i plan move away from sexual situations, just get on to what actually here to see expansions and absorbtions, oh yeah be alot more giantess content in next parts to.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/218674
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012   #20
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I think it's great that you're willing to put the cash and effort into this. If you like it, so what? And if other people like it enough to help, even better.

Good luck!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2012   #21
someguyontheinterwebnets
Frequent Poster

I love this stuff
someguyontheinterwebnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012   #22
spongebathe83
DA artist amateur

fun to watch, keep up the good work Boris
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/havent-slept/

-Just remember, you're a pervert too.-
spongebathe83 is offline   Reply With Quote