free hit counters
New TMC Clip: Woman to Chicken (NSFW) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-19-2017   #13
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Re: New TMC Clip: Woman to Chicken (NSFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy View Post
Well I enjoyed it anyway, it's no Missa clip, but it took her a while to really nail her tf videos anyway. Can't wait for the bunnies!

What else is down the pipeline MysteryMan? I'd love your "Pain in the Ass" spin-off series to take on a pig transformation!
Thanks for the interest in my work! I still am working on the next installment of "Laid Off" which is coming together well, I just haven't had much time to sit down and write. No manips are really in the pipeline at the moment but if I think of something that sparks my interest, then I will work on it.

Glad you enjoyed the chicken clip. I did too!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2017   #14
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolem View Post
Rather than an explanation about the end result. I want to know how the process of the transformation turned out. Were there actually feathers growing on the victim, did her claws burst out of the shoes or at least formed there, did it actually show her head actually turning into that costume head? If there's a yes to most of these questions, then I don't think I would mind too much about the pricing... if I had a job.

Looking at all the previous preview clips of the TFs I'm interested in, I'm beginning to think they're worth the price. At least for the very interesting tail growths that caught my eye.
I thought it was one of TMC's best efforts to-date, particularly in terms of the process and phases of the tf. It's a nice, drawn out tf and starts small with her laying an egg, then some feathers appear, etc. There was a good transition of orange makeup on her nose leading up to the beak prosthetic. The hands and feet were both revealed via a wardrobe change - no ripping shoes, unfortunately, but at least they don't just appear between shots.

The full chicken costume does not appear until the very end. I would have preferred that they didn't use the mask and just the body suit, but it's really only at the end.

I thought Rebecca did a great job in terms of acting. She really gets into it and lets the clucking slowly slip into her speech and take over. She also does a great job with the head bobbing and movements of a chicken.

After seeing the extra effort put into the process on this one, I am excited for the dual bunny clip. While there won't be nudity, I am going to write the script so there is an emphasis on the process and their animal instincts kicking in, leading to them mating. I really want to focus on them reacting to each other's changes and then slowly losing control of their urges.
Unread 07-20-2017   #15
jimripper
Evil Creature

My two favorite clips are the two donkey tfs TMC did, any chances of a new donkey tf in the future? Hopefully with coco?
Btw Mysteryman great work with this clip I really liked how it turned out and I love your stories too
Unread 07-20-2017   #16
leonard
Lurker

I think it's great anything TF related at all gets shown some love. Wish I could support TMC more but what they've done so far just doesn't align with my interests. I did buy a mouse clip from them a while back and that was quite funny.
leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2017   #17
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimripper View Post
My two favorite clips are the two donkey tfs TMC did, any chances of a new donkey tf in the future? Hopefully with coco?
Btw Mysteryman great work with this clip I really liked how it turned out and I love your stories too
Thanks very much!

Yes, Taylor is working on another donkey clip. Not sure who the actress will be, but my understanding is that her top clips to film right now are a donkey tf and the dual bunny tf.
Unread 07-24-2017   #18
Olivercompton97
Lurker

Do u know when those clips will be out
Olivercompton97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2017   #19
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivercompton97 View Post
Do u know when those clips will be out
No idea yet. Probably at least a few weeks, I imagine. They haven't been scripted or shot yet.
Unread 07-25-2017   #20
something-wild
Evil Twin

What? They actually have scripts?

http://something-wild.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/something-wild/
something-wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2017   #21
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Some of them do...well the ones I have written...lol

I actually have written some really thorough scripts for a few of their clips. They're just not always followed. For this recent chicken clip I had written a lot of dialogue and the step-by-step progression of the TF. Some of it was followed while other parts were not. The gist of it was there though.
Unread 07-26-2017   #22
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
Thanks very much!

Yes, Taylor is working on another donkey clip. Not sure who the actress will be, but my understanding is that her top clips to film right now are a donkey tf and the dual bunny tf.
Hey I know this is kind of the wrong category and I don't want to swarm you with questions but do you know if Taylor, or anyone else under TMC for that matter, is working on a giantess growth clip? I still think that TMC's growth clips were the absolute best on the entirety of the internet, and I remember reading that she had one planned on her forums.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2017   #23
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Hmm, not sure about any giantess clips being in the works. Although she is trying to catch up on a lot of clips she had planned before she had surgery earlier in the summer, so it's possible that it's on her to-do list.

One other challenge that she is facing is that file sharing has really had a negative impact on her sales recently so she is having to make certain types of clips that she knows will sell decently. Certain clips that she's made in the past have not sold well so those probably will not be revisited.

Hopefully people will refrain from trying to get her clips for free and show their support with a purchase. It's the only way Taylor can stay in business.
Unread 07-27-2017   #24
Olivercompton97
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
Hmm, not sure about any giantess clips being in the works. Although she is trying to catch up on a lot of clips she had planned before she had surgery earlier in the summer, so it's possible that it's on her to-do list.

One other challenge that she is facing is that file sharing has really had a negative impact on her sales recently so she is having to make certain types of clips that she knows will sell decently. Certain clips that she's made in the past have not sold well so those probably will not be revisited.

Hopefully people will refrain from trying to get her clips for free and show their support with a purchase. It's the only way Taylor can stay in business.
Any news on the donkey or rabbit videos yet really want to see them
Olivercompton97 is offline   Reply With Quote