free hit counters
MJ Starr Full-Moon She-Hulk Growth Clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-28-2017   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

MJ Starr Full-Moon She-Hulk Growth Clip

Hello everybody! Me and Jordana have been working together for a few clips now with me doing all of the FX and editing. I've been improving with each clip and I think some of you may be interested in some of the videos Jordana has recently put out, like the giantess growth video she did a few weeks ago (which was FX/Edited by me):

However, I made the thread because Jordana has released her new She-Hulk clip today, and I think the result came out pretty good!
It features MJ Starr and has the synopsis of this:
Jordana has already been transformed into the Hulk and wanted to try her little experiment on her friend, MJ... MJ didn't mind at first, but now wants the spell reversed. There is a FULL MOON tonight and she has a date, so she can't risk TRANSFORMING. Unfortunately, Jordana doesn't take MJ seriously and doesn't listen to her concerns. Minutes later, MJ starts TRANSFORMING INTO THE HULK... Her BREATHING GETS HEAVIER, and SHE STARTS TO GROW and BECOME STRONGER. She develops BICEPS and RIPS HER CLOTHES OPEN. She is also getting ANGRIER by the second.. a GIANT, SUPER STRONG, MONSTER that is uncontrollable and capable of anything...Now she will go confront Jordana for what she did...
Here's the link to the clip

It's a full moon growth clip that features a little bit of muscle growth and some height growth. I couldn't tell really what category it satisfies more so I just put it in the general growth boards. To anyone who purchases this, please let me know what you think of the clip, and how I can improve my FX and editing style! Constructive criticism is always helpful! Thank you so much.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2017   #2
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: MJ Starr Full-Moon She-Hulk Growth Clip

I bought it. Watched it. It was fine. About on par with some of the others you've done.

As special effects go, I feel like you did a bit of a different green skin tone this time. It was better than some of the previous ones, which I thought were a bit too... "glowy". More realistic in this one IMO.

I'm not gonna critique the actual content too much since it seems you're the only one commissioning She Hulk or Full Moon vids these days so it's your right to put in them what you want. If it had been me, we'd have seen less of the foot/sock thing. Good back rip though. The actress seemed to get into it a bit more as things went along.

As I recall from another thread, you've commissioned something from GrowthDreams too? Now THAT has my interest.

Thanks for commissioning content!
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2017   #3
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

The Growth Dreams clips was uploaded yesterday:

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/6211

As for the MJ Starr clip, I agree with baxter the back rip was pretty good. The front of the bra ripping was also done well. I lost a bit of interest, when it would show her sock clad feet, which only led to her physically removing them, in the end. Also, I think Jordana needs to practice jeans/skirts being ripped or bursting apart, because watching MJ remove her pants took me out of the fantasy, for a moment. Your color effects seem to improve with each clip, so, keep up the good work, and thank you for trying to keep this genre alive.
Unread 07-29-2017   #4
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
I bought it. Watched it. It was fine. About on par with some of the others you've done.

As special effects go, I feel like you did a bit of a different green skin tone this time. It was better than some of the previous ones, which I thought were a bit too... "glowy". More realistic in this one IMO.

I'm not gonna critique the actual content too much since it seems you're the only one commissioning She Hulk or Full Moon vids these days so it's your right to put in them what you want. If it had been me, we'd have seen less of the foot/sock thing. Good back rip though. The actress seemed to get into it a bit more as things went along.

As I recall from another thread, you've commissioned something from GrowthDreams too? Now THAT has my interest.

Thanks for commissioning content!
Thank you! Yeah I like the way it came out this time, I think it blended in pretty well as you said. I think the way I do my effects, it also partially depends on the model's skin, because altering the gamma and contrast (to make it darker) on skin looks far worse on pale models than it does on tan models. MJ happens to be relatively tan so I could easily get a darker green tone.
As for the Growth Dreams clip, I already did my part (editing and FX), and I sent it back to Gary. He hasn't responded about getting it yet, so at this point he just has to download it and put it on his stores.
EDIT: Oh so he did download it and put it up. He never even responded back lol. There ya go! Also as for the jeans ripping, I asked for the jeans not to be ripped because it would wind up costing me extra. Sorry about that!

Last edited by Conker; 07-29-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Unread 07-29-2017   #5
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Lightbulb Re: MJ Starr Full-Moon She-Hulk Growth Clip

Conker,

Interesting. The reason why I give more consideration to customs now is because more effort and detail is put into them than the mass produced versions before them. And I'm a fan of Jordana as well so I'll have to take a look at both of these.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2017   #6
Lecher
Process Master

The giantess one, do her feet bust out of the shoes?
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2017   #7
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
The giantess one, do her feet bust out of the shoes?
No, they just get very tight and she slips out of them. I'm not much of a foot fetish guy so I don't revolve most of the scripts I write around foot fetish busting.