free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2009   #193
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

April?! Good grief, it's been April since we've updated? @_@

Well, then you shouldn't wait a second longer- here's Part seven of "working Girl"!
=============================
Working Girl
Chapter 7: The Big Game

"Come on, Maddi, it's not going to be that bad," Sheila said as she eased her car off the highway towards Juggalos. "Everyone has a bad night now and then."
"Well it wouldn't *be* so bad were it not for that damnable tonic," Maddi groused, arms folded over herself as she squirmed in her seat.
"Aw, I know it's no fun being tonic'd, but how much longer will it go for? You haven't had any more complaints, right?"
"I certainly hope not..." Maddi said, remembering the cantankerous old codger and his comb-over from the night before.
"Well hey, Hannah was only on it for a week, and she'd gotten into a fight with Riley!" Sheila said. "You should be up any day now."
"Dare I hope..." Maddi muttered.
"You'll be okay," Sheila chirped.
"Would that I had your confidence," Maddi said. "You're unshakable."
"Some part of me has to be, considering how easy it is to set my boobs off," Sheila replied, loooking over to Maddi briefly and winking.
"Don't make me giggle," Maddi scoffed, trying to suppress a chuckle. "It hurts."

As they went inside the back door, Maddi spied Carlos washing his hands at the sink Maddi put her dishes in.
"Carlos!" Maddi called as he reached to turn the water off.
"Oh, hello Maddi!" Carlos said, looking over his shoulder. "How's tricks?"
"I ran into Anthony last night..." Maddi started.
"Yeah? What's up?" he asked as he dried his hands and replaced the rag.
"Nothing's 'up', I just wished to, ah, say thank you for having him call me by my real name."
"Eh?" Carlos asked, turning to get back to his duties but pausing to give Maddi an odd look.
"It's just, after being called by that atrocious nickname, it's pleasant to hear 'Maddison' once every while," Maddi said.
"Oh, that," Carlos said, smiling. "No problem."
Maddi nodded as he went back to work, satisfied. It was a small courtesy, perhaps, but against the large indignities she had to deal with working here she would take all she could lay hands on.

When she got to the locker room, Maddi was surprised by the sight that greeted her. Not Sheila's enormous bosom- though the sheer vastness of the twin quivering fleshy beanbag chairs was still worthy of eliciting shock- but the fact that it was contained in an orange and white tie-off that looked to be using enough cloth to fashion a sail out of. Yet amazingly, it seemed to be the most revealing outfit she'd ever seen at Juggalos, the bottom crest of her fleshy bosoms hanging out over all creation, only the center tie of the ludicrous top covering her nipples and keeping her breasts from swinging free. A large embroidered "J" was stitched over each nipple, and a set of orange and white pmo-poms dangled from the cuffs of the top's sleeves.
"What in the blue blazes is that?" Maddi asked, agape.
"Big game tonight!" Sheila said, going up on her tip-toes and dropping down to her heels in order to shake-test her top. "Forgot it was tonight. I decided to go for the cheerleader outfit."
"Don't tell my you expect me to don one of those..." Maddi said worriedly as she retrieved her pill, sighing at it as it lay in her palm.
"Oh, not at all," Sheila said. "You can have one of the player outfits."
"'Player'?" Maddi asked as she approached her cubby-hole, seeing two outfits folded in. One was the polyester skirt and tie-off like Sheila had, and the other one, sized to her ridiculous dimensions, was a sports jersey, again in orange and white, with "Juggalos" in large block letters across the back, and the number 34 underneath it. The neckline, of course, plummeted sharply; Maddi supposed there wasn't any way to cover up all that valuable drink-holding cleavage. Still, she thought as she sighed and disrobed, it at least had a bottom, unlike Sheila's tie-off, and she'd take any shortness of shorts over an open skirt any time.

Maddi stood at the rear of the lounge, her butt pushing the two double-doors open just slightly as she clamped her hands over her mouth and tried not to giggle. She'd thought that by going in last to the shift meeting she'd be spared being mashed in at all sides, but it was not to be: her breasts pushed into the prodigious posterior in front of her, and her own rear stuck out so far it foced the doors open a crack, allowing small gusts of air-conditioned breeze blow in and over her goosepimpled rump, more than enough to set off that damnable tonic.
"Okay, girls, I know it's the Semi-finals," Trixie started, "So be more careful than usual. Gonna be a lot of liquored-up guys stumbling around, so watch your trays and glasses. And speaking of liquor, try not to spend any more time at the bar than necessary- it's crowded enough with Sheils swinging those monsters of hers around-" a slight murmur of laughter suffused through the crowd- "so go in and out as quick as you can. Danny and the rest of the bartenders are gonna be working double-time, so it's important we do our share. Finally, with guys and drinks come leches, and I know we let a lot of stuff slide for the sake ofour tip jars, but if someone starts crossing lines, you just let me know and I'll take care of it. Because we're a team, and like any good team, it's team*work* that makes the difference. Because with the right teamwork, everything's better-"
"together!" the rest of the staff in the lounge said, and Maddi quickly backed herself out the door, attempting to avoid the wall of flesh about to come pouring out of the lounge. Maddi felt something jostle her rear, but she had accumulated too much momentum to stop, the offending obstruction following her until her bum mashed into the wall. Maddi looked behind her, embarrassed to see Claire mashed between Maddi's enormous cheeks, pinned to the wall behind her. "Oh-ho-ho-ho!" Maddi exclaimed. "I-I'm so-ho sor-ee-hee-hee!" She meant to move forward, but the rest of the lounge was emptying into the hall, pushing past- and into- Maddi as they got to work, only compressing Claire more tightly into Maddi's butt-cleavage. Maddi flushed and tittered, the dual sensations of Claire's squirming and all the other enormously-endowed waitresses brushing past her building a swell of laughter she fought to suppress. Not even two minutes into her shift and she was already in danger of falling victim to the unstoppable laughter that had plagued her until she twisted her ear the night before!

Finally, the lounge emptied enough that MAddi could step away and turn around, freeing Claire from her bulbous prison.
"I- hee-hee- I d-don't, heh-" Maddi tried to stammer out.
Claire laughed awkwardly and waved Maddi off. "Don't worry about it," she said, forcing a smile. "Occupational hazard."
"S-st-ahoo-hoo-still," Maddi insisted, attempting as much decorum as she could given the circumstances.
"Don't worry about it," Claire repeated as she continued down the hall, giving one last wave over her shoulder as she headed to the kitchen. Maddi cleared her throat a few times, trying to calm the chuckling and giggling to a tolerable level, then went into the dining room herself, stopping at a waitress station to fill her saddlebags (How she detested that term!) with menus, napkins, and rolled silverware.
The restaurant had undergone a dramatic change from the prior night; pennants of various college teams were strung around the walls, and there were TVs hung from the corners of every room, all showing the same playoff game. While the penants were new, Maddi had an inkling the televisions weren't; somewhere in the back of her mind she recalled seeing them before, just never paying much attention to them. She hardly ever even watched the Beeb, much less the tripe that passed for *American* television. But even though the televisions were blaring much louder than usual, they still could be barely heard over the din of the packed restaurant. The tables were filled, mostly with men, nearly all watching the game quite intently, occasional cheers and jeers punctuating the normal din of conversation. As she'd done the previous night, she went to the waitress station nearest the doors and got her usual ration of napkins, silverware, and so forth, but was surprised to find a new pile of objects next to the usual suspects. She picked one up and looked at it, wondering at its use. It was a small plastic hoop with a clear backboard against it, like a basketball hoop. A thin metal rod went down from the hoop and backboard, terminating in a soft rubber ball, tapered at the bottom like a large bullet or somesuch.

Angie appeared next to Maddi, shoving past her to grab two large handfuls of the objects.
"Free throw hoops," She said as she jammed a handful into her saddlebags. "Twenty bucks for a toss," She said, pressing all but two of the rest of the hoops into Maddi's hands. "One try per customer. If they make it in, all their drinks for the night are free."
"Toss of what?" Maddi asked.
"Ice cube," Angie said, snugging one of the hoops into her cleavage, as far forward as she could in her (relatively) small breasts. Before Maddi could even think to ask, Angie plunged the last hoop she was holding into Maddi's cleavage, causing her breasts to shake from the ensuing laughter. Maddi got herself under control, stuffed the strange objects into her saddlebags, and went about her business. Maddi cringed at the thought of the cold water trickling down her cleavage from a successful thought, even the imagininary ice causing her skin to pucker with goosebumps. Grimly, or as much as she could be under the circumstances, she went to her first table, a college aged couple sitting across from one another. The man was watching the television hung in the corner behind Maddi intently, leaning to the side while what Maddi assumed was his girlfrind sipped her drink and looked at the menu.
"Ah-ha-ha-are you ready t-to o-ho-horder?" Maddi stammered out, having to look around the plastic backboard in front of her face.
The man finally looked at Maddi, enraptured as he was with the game up to that point. "Oh, sure, I'll have the 'Tons of Fun' Burger and a plate of 'New you' nachos, off the low menu. And.. hey, what's that for?" He asked, pointing to the hoop in Maddi's cleavage.
"It's, heh, it's a hoo-hoo-hoop," Maddi explained, trying to hold her giggles back enough to be coherent. "For twenty-hee-hee dollars, you can take a sh-sh-shot with- pfft- with an ice c-cube." She swalllowed, trying to steady herself. "If you m-make a sh-shot, your- hee hee!- drinks are f-freee fo-ho-ho-or the night."
"Hey, there we go!" The man said, digging his wallet out. "Here babe, you're a better shot than me, you do it," He said.
"Wait, what?" the man's date said, looking up from the menu and then to Maddi. "I just want a chicken sandwich!"
"No, it's easy, just pull an ice cube outta your soda and take a shot," the man cajoled her as he pulled a twenty out of his billfold and put it on the table.
"What? No way," The woman blanched as she looked at Maddi's enormous breasts, the little hoop shaking too and fro slightly with each giggle.
"C'mon, babe, whaddaya got to lose?" The man pleaded. "Just one little ice cube!"
"Oh, all right," She said, laying down her menu and fishing out an ice cube from her drink. Maddi checked behind her and took a step back, internally fuming that she was being subjected to something even more degrading than wearing these ridiculous outfits.
"Okay babe, focus now," Her boyfriend said, looking from her to Maddi and back.
The woman turned in her seat, the ice cube cupped in her hand, and gave a few half-hearted thrusts before heaving it into the air, the frozen cube landing off to the side of the hoop and sliding into Maddi's cleavage before she could catch it. As the cold, wet object slid further between her breasts Maddi began to laugh fitfully, the hoop swaying back and forth violently like the mast of a storm-tossed sailboat, adrift on a choppy sea of pink goosepimples as she laughed.
"A bit cold, eh?" The man grinned, handing the $20 bill out to Maddi. Maddi couldn't even manage a response for all her laughter as she turned to the side and took the man's money.
"Hey, don't I get to keep the thing?" The man asked as Maddi turned away.
"Wh-wha-ha-hat?" Maddi stammered as she put the bill in her pocket.
"Well, like, that guy over there still has his," He said, pointing across the aisle. Maddi looked and saw another patron at his table, twirling the plastic and metal hoop between his fingers as he watched the game. Maddi froze for a second, unsure as to what she was supposed to do. After all, Angie hadn't said one way or the other. But then again, why would she have gotten such a load of them in the first place otherwise?
"I'm s-sorry," Maddi said, the rapidly-melting ice-cube working its way to the lower hemisphere of her breasts still causing her to laugh and chortle to an absurd degree. "Hee-hee-hee-ere you a-ha-hare," She said, the act of pulling the hoop from her cleavage causing her to laugh even more.

Maddi went through the doors to the back of the restaurant, tearing the order form off her sheet and sliding the pad back in her pocket. The ice cube was little more than water at this point, but the wet, cold feeling persisted, worsening her condition. Maddi sighed, hoping that the steep price would dissuade many more takers for this ridiculous stunt, but given what the food cost, this obviously wasn't a restaurant for the frugal.
"Hee-hee-here you- a-ha! A-ha!- Are," Maddi said as she pinned the order to the tack strip next to the kitchen. She paused a second to catch her breath, then turned to head back out the door, only to find Penelope jiggling and swaying her way down the hall as well, clad in the licentious cheerleader outfit Sheila had worn. Maddi cringed as she passed, picking up her pace and getting as close to the opposite wall as she could as Penelope approached. Maddi expected another grope or pinch or other such indignity, but all she felt was a brief contact as their two gigantic rears brushed past each other in the hallway, an unavoidable contact at best. Maddi tittered into her hand, trying not to give Penelope any idea she enjoyed it. Not that she had, but it may have sounded like it all the same.

Maddi went around to the rest of her tables, taking orders and thankfully being spared any more requests for the basketball hoops, though one of the smaller waitresses did chide Maddi for not having a hoop displayed in her cleavage. Maddi reluctantly put one of the hoops in her bosom, figuring it better to be chastised for it by a co-worker who had no power over her rather than Trixie. Snugging the damnable trinket in her cleavage and stifling the laughter, she took her orders to the bar, only to be halted by a wall of people. As this was the only place with a bigscreen television in the restaurant, it was even more crowded that usual. Maddi could certainly push her way through in all likelyhood, but she would sooner die than press her bosom against that many people at once.

"Okay guys, everyone ready?" Maddi heard Sheila call out over the din of the restaurant. Maddi craned her neck, trying to see over the wall of people in front of her, noticing as she did that the televisions were playing commercials. Still unable to see Sheila, Maddi went up on her tiptoes, an amazingly brief exercise given her size, but she was able to locate Sheila, standing sideways against he bar. Another short hop, and Maddi saw that Sheila had no less than six of the hoops plunged in her bosom, turned sideways to face towards the diners.
"Ready... set... shoot!" Sheila said, and Maddi saw the half-dozen glittering ice cubes arc through the air from one side of the bar to the other. There was much cheering and fists raised in the air.
"Woo-hoo!" Sheila called out, raising her pom-poms into the air and shaking them. Maddi couldn't help but notice that she had a large boquet of bills in one hand."Let's hear it for table 19!"
Another round of cheering ensued, interrupted by a man jumping to his feet."No fair!" He shouted. "Mine went in!"
"It went in my cleavage, not your hoop," Sheila said. "Table 19's cube went in your hoop."
"Well, then he missed! He didn't get it in his hoop!"
"You have to get it in *a* hoop," sheila corrected.
"Yeah!" The man from what Maddi assumed was table 19 said, standing up as well. "I sunk one, you missed!"
"You wouldn't have sunk anything if it wasn't for *my* hoop!" the other man countered.
"Guys, guys!" Sheila yelled. "Half off for both of you, how about?"
"But-" one of the men started to complain.
"Or do I need to bring Riley up here?" She asked.Both men fell silent.
"All right, guys, commercials're over, back to the game. Clear the way, we need to get these drinks out," Sheila said, and the crowd dispersed back to their seats, some brushing roughly past Maddi's bottom and breasts, making her fume in spite of the laughter it elicited.
"Oh hey, how's it going?" Sheila said as Maddi finally made it to the bar and dropped off her order.
"A-ha-ha-ha-aren't you-hoo-hoo p-popular?" Maddi asked as Sheila replaced a pair of hoops in her monstrous cleavage.
"Hey, for $20 a pop, half of which I get to- snrrrkk!- keep, they can dop ice cubes down my top all night," Sheil said, laughing.
"We-he-hell, at lee-hee-hee-east we do-ho-hon't have m-much lo-longer to carry-hee-hee the-hese around," Maddi managed, the sensation of leaning up against the bar causing her to laugh nearly constantly.Sheila checked her watch and looked back at Maddi.
"Didn't you know? Tonight's a double-header. We've got games on 'till after lunch."
Maddi began to groan, but she was shocked into a laughing fit when her order came up and the bartender shoved the four drinks into Maddi's cleavage.
"Rubb-bub-bubbish," Maddi stammered as she backed away from the bar, ferrying the drinks back to her tables.
"He-aherm!- hey, at least it's not wrestlemania!" Sheila called after her, laughing.

Maddi shook her head and went about her work, taking orders and trying not to laugh, and especially avoiding any mention of the hoop jammed in her cleavage and its purpose. After another patron decided to try their hand at it, thankfully missing in a spot where Maddi could snatch the offending ice cube away before it fell irrevocably deep into her cleavage, Maddi set the next one far deeper between her breasts in the hope that most patrons wouldn't be able to see it from where they sat, yet still providing a plausible deniability should any of the other waitresses challenge her on not having one. A while later, Maddi heard a commotion coming from the bar, raucous cheering and hooting echoing throughout the dining area. Maddi stole a glance at one of the hanging TVs, seeing that it was just commercials playing; certainly nothing worth cheering over.
"Hey," Angie said as she came to the top of the step leading to Maddi's section, "Come on, we've got a cheer going."
"A wha-ha-ha-hat?" Maddi asked, turning her head as she refilled her napkins and silverware at the waitress station.
"A cheer. You know, halftime show. Certainly better than some tired musical act or trick shooter."
"I, ah, I have to-hoo-hoo use the- snrk!- use the loo," Maddi stammered out.
"Lou?" Angie asked, tilting her head.
"Wa-ha-ha-ter c-closet," Maddi offered. "Rest roo-hoo-hee-ha-hoom."
"Ohhh," Angie said, giving a slow nod as she drew the syllable out. "Like, now?"
"Oh yes, heh, right n-n-now," Maddi said, turning and hurrying towards the doors to the back of the restaurant before Angie could complain or stop her.

Maddi burst into giggles as she pushed the doors open with her breasts, cursing the crude nature of the act but resigning herself to the fact that trying to edge in sideways would have meant even more contact, which would in turn have led to more laughter. She paused for a second to catch her breath and calm her nerves, before realizing she had no idea where the bathroom was. She didn't have to go, really- a convenient lie is all it was- but she should at least go into the room to make good her cover. It wouldn't do to have someone else who really did have to use the loo testify against her ever having shown up, making her avoidance of whatever abominably lewd act a "cheer" constituted even more transparent than it was already. Maddi went down the hallway, lucking upon Claire at the station near the washbin, tearing a head of lettuce.
"Hee-heh-hello, Claire," Maddi chuckled as she approached, careful to avoid the cold metal of the washbin, "D-do you-hoo-hoo know where, heh, where- aherm!- where the restroom is?"
"Just past the locker room on the right," She said, not looking up from her work. "Good luck to you."
Maddi turned and headed down the hall, frowning as best she could. Angie had expressed similar sentiments when she said she'd gone to the bathroom yesterday, as well. What could be so awful in a restroom? Maddi passed the locker room, and from there the men's room, until finally coming to the large double swing-doors of the women's room, which she dutifully if reluctantly pushed open with her bosom.

It seemed like a fine place, Maddi thought. Clean floors, brightly lit... The stalls were walled not by metal but by opaqu plastic curtains, which was odd, but asid from that it didn't seem-
"Hellooo, dearie!" A voice called out from Maddi's side, causing her to jump. Maddi turned to see an elderly woman sitting in a plush red chair, a small nightstand next to her with a small stack of old leatherbound tomes atop it. Her gray hair was up in a bun, and she wore a pair of thick bifocals on the end of her nose, which she squinted through. She had to have been a meter and a half in lifts, and all of six stone sopping wet, almost elfin in her dminutiveness.
"So what can I help you with tonight, dearie?" The old woman asked, sliding off her chair and shuffling towards Maddi.
"H-h-help?" Maddi stammered, stepping to the side away from the old woman.
"Well of course," the woman said, flashing a smile that caused her wrinkles to seemingly multiply in on themselves. "I'm the restroom attendant, after all."
"I, ha, I thi-hee-hee-hink I'll do fine on my own," Maddi said, walking quickly to the nearest stall and pulling the curtain open, laughing a bit as the cold plastic draped across her breasts. Maddi stepped inside and drew the curtain closed again, laughing even more as the plastic drew back across her bottom. In front of Maddi was something that looked like a cross between a bidet, a canoe, and a drinking fountain, with nothing else in the stall besides. It took her a few seconds to even recognize what the strange appliance even was, to say nothing of figuring out how to use it. Maddi looked around and realized she had no way of cleaning herself up should she choose to do her business.
"Ah, beg pardon, but where is the bathroom tissue...?" Maddi ventured.
"Oh, I've got it right here, dearie," the old woman said. "Do you need it already?"
"No!" Maddi barked, eyes wide. "Ah, heh, can't I d-do it myseh-heh-helf?"
Ms. Simms gave a small chuckle. "No, dearie, of course you can't," she said. "How would you reach? And how would you get your trousers back up with just your arms?"
Maddi flushed, the logistics never having occurred to her before since she'd always held it until she left the restaurant up until now.
"I was a registered nurse and a midwife for thirty years, dearie," Ms. Simms said. "believe me, it's nothing I haven't seen before."
Maddi pushed out of the stall, not even bothering to open the curtain, the uncontrolled bout of giggling masking the look of terror on her face.
"Fa-ha-halse alarm!" Maddi stammered, heading for the door as the old woman brandished a roll of bathroom tissue in her direction. "S-so-ho-ho-horry to b-bwahahaha! Bother you!" She stammered out as she burst through the doors and hurried back to the dining area, vowing she'd hold her bladder 'till it burst rather than be waited on by the dementedly cheerful old woman.

Still, for all the truma the old woman had inflicted upon Maddi, the detour had served its purpose- Maddi returned to find the waitreses back to their tasks, Maddi no longer in danger of being sucked into whatever ridiculous "cheer" they had been doing previously. Maddi's work kept fairly stable, if heightened slightly by the sports crowd- Maddi found herself constantly going to the bar for refills- but all in all it was very nearly tolerable, enough that she found herself having to be told that lunch was starting, her work going smoothly enough that she had forgotten to watch the clock for the first minute it was acceptable to leave.
Maddi took her regular seat in the corner, waiting for Sheila to come and plop her enormous figure next to her. Even as surrounded by enormous breasts as she was, not least of which being her own, Maddi still couldn't help but gape every time she saw just how ridiculously huge Sheila's bosom was, and furthermore how much she didn't seem to notice. She still had the same bounce in her step Maddi recognized from University, but the fact that said bounce caused such an enormous swaying of each person-sized breast seemed to affect her not a whit. When Sheila finally did show up, though, Maddi noticed something a bit off about her. She seemed to be shuffling her feet a little, her steps slower, more deliberate.
"Pwahhhh..." Sheila exhaled as she flopped down on her breasts in front of Maddi, looking down at the floor. "I hope you're having a better night than I am..." She said.
"No-ha-hot likley-hee-hee," Maddi retorted.
"Oh yeah, the Tonic," Sheila said, idly bouncing her hands off the sides of her breasts. "Well, at least you're not in the bar. Place is a friggin' oven with all the bodies packed in there and the TVs going. I'd almost give away hoop shots for free just to get some ice cubes down between the girls."
Maddi looked around the room, not wanting to stare at the sweat-slicked cleavage of her best friend, a somewhat daunting task considering just how much of it was plopped down right in front of her. In her scan of the room, she accidentally caught the eye of that French waitress, who waved at Maddi. Maddi quickly turned her head, glad to see one of the smaller waitresses nearing her and Sheila to take their orders.
"So whadda you want tonight?" She asked, notepad at the ready as she approached.
"Gazpacho," Sheila said, not looking up from where she'd flopped down. "and a big glass of iced tea."
The waitress nodded as she wrote down Sheila's order before looking up to Maddi. "And you?"
"Toast and jam, please," Maddi said, thinking the dry toast would help dehydrate her and keep her that much farther away from the demented old grandmother's water-torture closet. She wondered briefly if there was a drink that would accomplish the same thing, but by virtue of being a drink she doubted it. "And a small glass of water," She added.

The waitress left, and Maddi and Sheila sat in relative silence. Save for Sheila's occasional sniffle, she seemed content to simply lie atop her massive bosom, limbs dangling limply off all sides. Maddi, for her part, was trying her best to keep stock still, avoiding any movement that would cause her to laugh. She stole a glance at Penelope while she waited, half expecting her to be making suggestive gestures towards Maddi, but she caught the woman in mid-stretch, arms pulled above her head with fingers locked, her legs sticking straight out of her ponderous rear as she stretched them as well. She bounced on her rear a few times, seeming to sink into and pop out of the expansize globes of flesh as she worked the kinks out of her limbs. Maddi shook her head, wishing briefly that she could make such motions without devolving into a giggling fit, before frowning as best she could and overwriting her previous wish with a wish she was in a shape that would preclude such actions to begin with.
Once their food arrived, Sheila took to it with gusto, foregoing her spoon entirely and drinking most of the cold soup straight from its bowl. After each long draught, she would sigh in relief, as though the cool broth and vegetables were some sort of internal massage, setting right all the various knots and kinks in her body. She was similarly enamored of her drink, holding it up to her face and wiping the cold condensation off on her cheeks before each gulp. Maddi actually enjoyed her toast somehat- the blackberry jam was especially good, although it was balanced somewhat by the fact their marmalade was rubbish- but what could you expect from Yanks, anyways?

As lunch ended, Maddi noticed Sheila was a little slow getting up, having to lurch her enormous bosom up a few times before she could finally balance with it.
"Ah-ha-are you quite all- phppt- right, Sh-sheila?" Maddi asked, leaning in as close to her friend as she dared without touching or rubbing anything.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Just tired," Sheila replied, taking the opportunity to pull her hair back and re-tie her ponytail.
"This doesn't seem quite like what I'd call 'okay'..." Maddi said, letting Sheila push the doors open in front of her and sneaking past to where she could catch the doors in her arms without them slammming on her breasts.
"I'll be fine," Sheila repeated, waving off Maddi's concerns. "You just worry about finishing off the night with halftime almost over."
Sheila's warning had been prescient; the crowds had surged quite a bit from when she'd left for lunch. The number of orders for drinks and appetizers skyrocketed, and as they were quick, small dishes they were expected that much faster. Maddi found herself attempting to travel at what were clearly unsafe speeds given the bulk that swayed with each step and the number of things she was attempting to balance on there at once. She had to grab her rear or her breasts at several occasions where not doing so would have cost her a glass or a dish, and though the laughing was becoming quite unpleasant on her sore face, the alternative meant being enthralled to Trixie for even longer, so any amount of misery was endurable to escape such a fate. The crowds were also beginning to hamper her mobility as well; especially at the bar, she had to practcally plow her way through, everything not in the aisle from the steps up into the bar to the pick-up station reduced to standing room only.
"Eh-heh-ss-scu-hoo-use m-me-hee-hee!" Maddi said as she pushed her way to yet another drink order drop off, feeling the backs and rears of the men she passed pressing into her from all sides, causing her laughter to stay at a constant low boil, not the frantic, painful laughter that necessitated an ear-pull the previous night but rather unwelcome just the same.

She had to shout out her order to the barkeep three times before he got it all, her constant laughter mixed with the din of the crowd as they entered the final moments of what was apparently a very close game making verbal communication impossible at anything below a primal scream. Maddi turned to go check the kitchen for her latest round of appetizers, but was halted by another encroaching wall of flesh- Penelope. Maddi watched with mild disgust as Penelope seemed to grind her enormous rear into the patrons as she passed by them, winking and cooing at the lecherous grins and catcalls she got in response. Of course, Maddi didn't have to worry about her face betraying her emotion, locked into a lunatic grin and cackling what she was sure sounded to laymen like merrily. Still, Maddi scooted to the side as Penelope leaned in to dispense her drink order as well, the two of them shoulder to shoulder in the narrow space afforded them in the crowded bar. Well, perhaps "shoulder to shoulder" wasn't quite right; "hip to hip" was more fitting, given how far apart their shoulders were in spite of them touching skin to skin. Maddi grabbed her ears, wadding them up and trying to stuff the large, triangular crevices with her fists; the cacophany in the room seemed to slip into every crack between her fingers, the sound reverberating deep into her bones. Finally a buzzer sounded, and the bar seemed to explode all at once. A great cheer went up, and neatly every patron stood or otherwise decanted from their seats. Maddi felt a violent shove from her side, a man's back pushing into her enormous bottom. At the same time, Penelope lurched into Maddi's other side, her smaller breasts colliding with Maddi's, sending them swinging the opposite direction like a large, fleshy Newton's Cradle. Unfortunately, her breasts had scant room to swing to, as the compression of her bum had caused it to billow up in the confined space, causing her breasts to wedge between it and Maddi's head, which she suddenly found in colose proximity to Penelope's as the two of them were mashed together like someone attempting to stuff two pillows into a single pillowcase. As she felt her right breast mash in against her cheek, she could just barely make out Penelope whispering to her, or at what sounded like a whisper in the riotous noise of the bar, "It is too bad they are not looking, non?"

Then, just as soon as it had started, it was over. The surge of humannity couldn't stand being so enveloped in flesh, whether through an attack of conscience or simple physics, and were forced back to their previous seats, allow Maddi and Penelope to collect their drinks and return to work. The restaurant quickly emptied after that; with no more games to watch, the patrons paid their bills and went on their way. But Penelope's words had troubled Maddi; what had Penelope meant? Why would she want to be seen? What did she gain from it? Was it just Maddi's maelstrom of laughter, was it supposed to have been amusing? Was penelope just out to humiiliate Maddi, is that what the groping and other molestations were for? Could that have explained her unususal silence in the hall, she didn't get any satisfaction from her teasing and groping if no one was there to see it? Maddi tried to concentrate on her work, but Penelope's comment hung on her. She already had Trixie trying to make her life miserable, and Riley seemed all too eager to help; having a third join in on the case could very well end up being more than she could bear, Maddi thought.

Finally, Maddi felt herself begin to shrink down and rushed to the locker room to change out of her ridiculous outfit. She hated exposing herself like she was in front of the other waitresses, but modesty proved an ill argument against the prospect of leaving that damnable restaurant that much sooner. When Sheila finally came out Maddi's brows furrowed; the poor dear moved like a zombie, her footsteps heavy and her shoulders drooped.
"Ahhh..." Sheila sighed as she put her head on the roof of her car, the dew on the cold metal soothing her.
"You look half dead, Sheila," Maddi said as she climbed intot he car with Sheila. "Are you sure you're all right?"
"Just tired," Sheil said, nodding and sniffling. "I'll sleep in a little bit tomorrow, it'll be fine," she said as she started the car and rolled down the windows.
"If you say so," Maddi said, hoping her friend wasn't too sick to work the next day. More and more it seemed like Sheila was the only waitress in the restaurant not out to get her...
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2009   #194
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

YES

Wow, it's been a loooong time- glad to see Juggalo's is back in business.
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2009   #195
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Yeah, sorry about that. ^^;

In the next week or two we'll be finishing up The Pageant, and then I'm gonna really try and focus on Juggalos and Mary's Story. We're about at the halfway point of Juggaos, if not a bit farther- next chapter will be some big stuff happening, for sure.
Unread 06-27-2009   #196
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

I look forward to it- especially the Pageant. >:3
Unread 06-28-2009   #197
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Great. A chapter with sports and cheerleader outfits. As if there wasn't enough of my kinks all over this story...

Lots of smexy squishing, smothering of lucky Claire, and Penelope being kinky as always... although, I hope that the tickle tonic's tossed off her soon.. half because I feel bad for her and how much damn torture it must be, and half because I'm tired of reading her dialogue when it's all "Ple-hee-le-le-le-hee-hee-se mo-oooo-ve!" <_<

Oh, and anyone here want a Juggalos avatar? X3
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2009   #198
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Don't worry, the tonic isn't long for this world- I'm not fond of the laughing dialogue either. >.>
Unread 06-28-2009   #199
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

I do have to ask everyone's opinion on this.. should we move this topic to the Everything Else, BE, or Body Expansion forums? (I'm leaning Everything Else)

I mean, the request is pretty much fulfilled, but the topic's still alive and making stuff so I don't wanna archive it yet...
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2009   #200
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

As long as it's still going keep it here. I mean, after all, the Pageant's thread is still here and it's been two *years*...
Unread 06-29-2009   #201
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

I think it's fine. Everything Else, weeeelll it would put an interesting topic there for once. :|

Also, SAY NO TO TICKLE TONICS
Unread 06-29-2009   #202
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Well, I liked the tickle tonic anyway...
Unread 06-29-2009   #203
silverbolt2012
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmm! View Post
Well, I liked the tickle tonic anyway...
It's a fun idea but at the same time it is a little cruel too especially if you're being subjected to it every day. So I hope it gets taken away soon, though if it gets given to a certain Riley then I don't think anyone would complain.

But I liked this ep, I hope Shelia would be ok, I wonder if there's something she isn't telling us...

And Penelope just keeps making me love her even more and more each time she appears!
silverbolt2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2009   #204
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Hiding something? Like what? @_@

And I won't lie, when I saw yours was the las tpost silver, my heart skipped a beat at thinking maybe you'd done another piece of fanart... ^^;