free hit counters
Potentially (but not necessarily) process-y Upcoming Movie Thread (with clips) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-06-2016   #37
lowes96
Process Master

Re: Potentially (but not necessarily) process-y Upcoming Movie Thread (with clips)

Hmmmmmm I'm usually greatful when people find new content. But in this case it looks like Mighty Morphin Cockroach Rangers? Idk
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2016   #38
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Re: Potentially (but not necessarily) process-y Upcoming Movie Thread (with clips)

I've wondered for ages what the heck Terraformars was about, but was always turned off by the Man-Are-You-Serious? enemy designs. I was interested when I saw a statuette of a scientist lady with antenna, but I didn't realise how far the bug forms went.

Also wow they are not toning down that Manga-style everybody's going to die murders.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2016   #39
770megaman
Potatoe god

The manga for terraformars is pretty good though it's super violent and like a lot of characters u will like die and the cockroach designs are not racist since they are evolved cockroaches and are super beings that are huge and strong idk
770megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2016   #40
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Like I said, not going to get into it here - plenty of discussion elsewhere - but I will try giving the anime another shot on crunchyroll over the next few weeks - just too busy with normal stuff to watch anything lately.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2016   #41
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Watched all the current eps of TerrorFormars on crunchyroll - only about 13 - so not the entire story - kinda stops partway through.

There's definitely some female tf-type stuff, partial bug-girls, etc in the anime - but really no tf shown. It'll be interesting to see how much is shown in the movie - since Miike did use some interesting (if kinda cheap) effects in flicks like The Great Yokai War (previously featured in some of my other threads). I'll at least be happy with some antenna/wings, but I don't know how much more than that will be shown.

Unread 05-15-2016   #42
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Possible bird-tfs/etc in "Interchange"? Only thing in the teaser appears to be a male tf, but don't know enough about the plot, etc to tell about others.

http://twitchfilm.com/2016/05/interc...ural-noir.html

On a side note, I have preordered the HK BR of Stephen Chow's "Mermaid" - clips have looked good and gotten some good graphics callouts - can't rip from BR on my machine, but I'll at least get some reference info.

Same order also has the original Stephen Chow "Chinese Odyssey" flick - (Journey to the West) from the 90s. I think it's supposed to have some process related material, but can't remember anything specific.

Unread 06-08-2016   #43
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Well, "Mermaid" has no process (doesn't go the way of "Splash") - but it's a lot of fun. Amazing CGI and effects - very realistic/lifelike for some of the designs.

Not quite as funny as Shaolin Soccer or Kung Fu Hustle, but still had some great gags.

Unread 11-09-2016   #44
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Interesting news - posting here since no guarantees that the plot/characters will change much.

Apparently Max Landis will be directing a remake of his dad's original "American Werewolf in London".

http://screenanarchy.com/2016/11/an-...t-classic.html

http://deadline.com/2016/11/an-ameri...al-1201850435/

Hopefully they go back to practical effects - and include some female TFs, but no way to tell at this time.

Unread 03-18-2017   #45
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Took too long, but I finally got around to checking out my BR of "Tale of Tales".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zft...ips%20Trailers

Been wanting to watch it for a long time, just needed the right moment.

Soooo, gorgeously filmed, but some odd tonal shifts (and obviously very dark thematically). Great acting too

Annnnnd....we get some insta-pregnancy expansion, AR (+ some hair growth), elements of AP as well. Even a bit of monster back to human transformation.

Recommended on the whole. Worth a netflix definitely (BR is pretty much barebones albeit gorgeous).

Unread 03-18-2017   #46
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Most likely it won't happen, but I wonder if Legendary Pictures should remake Attack of the 50 Foot Woman as part of the shared universe with Godzilla & Kong? It's just curiosity.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2017   #47
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Probably no process, but hella weird: http://screenanarchy.com/2017/04/cro...ust-watch.html

Of course who knows what "the mother" looks like.

Pig people, Danny Trejo, and lots of bullets.

Unread 04-23-2017   #48
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

This has potential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ot6ogGZNc
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote