free hit counters
Research & Development (Guild Wars 2 asura giantess) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-16-2013   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Research & Development (Guild Wars 2 asura giantess)

This is a commission for Meister_Li (FurAffinity)

Warning: This contains growth and mega macro.

Manika is an original character belonging to Meister_Li.

Disclaimer: Guild Wars 2 and their characters, environments and other mentioned media in this document belong to ArenaNet (Developer) and NCSoft (Publisher).

-------------------------------------------

Research & Development, by DragonMasterX.

Manika was busy in her workshop. It had been nearly a week since she hadn't come out for light, surviving on instant food and drink she had packed away. Her project had reached its final stages not a month ago, and right now she needed her full concentration to complete her prototype. "Very soon things shall change!" had been Manika's mantra since a good while ago.

Manika considered herself a midget. She was tiny in comparison to her peers, who were short to begin with. As the intelligent asura, they were a people of unrivaled technical prowess, indomitable curiosity and hunger for knowledge on the elements. Yet they all came in compact sizes, a fact most were fine with. Manika was among the few that were not. Unlike everybody else, she was close to changing the way of the world.

Sparks were flying inside of Manika's laboratory. She was wearing protection not just for her eyes, but also her big droopy ears. Soldering the material she had discovered to make up her gadget had proved to be a challenge, but no insipient technology was impossible for the asura's ambitious mind. All Manika had ever wanted was to not be a squirt, bait for any bigger race or heck, her own people, to make fun out of her height. Day after ridiculed day filled her with nothing but regret and angst that would not easily wane even in the solace of her own laboratory.

"It is common knowledge that the world is made up of four fundamental elemental blocks. Earth, fire, water and wind compose every being, alive or otherwise," Manika had once told her investigative report cube, a little invention of her design used to record her research that to this date accompanied her. "As an alchemist, I am bound by the logic that every deviation from the world's norm is caused by excess or lack of these building blocks, from a set standard. Based on that very theoric frame, I aim to prove via experimentation that this structure may be harnessed if each of its four fields are capable of being manipulated!"

Her investigative report cube was hovering around Manika, zipping around the laboratory gathering data. The final touches to the contraption were applied, and a yip of excitement followed a brief jump off the tiled floor. "Success! Soldering of my Size Scanner is complete!" she cheerfully rubbed her paws together before breaking into exhilarant laughter.

After calming down, Manika was immediately ready for a test. "Let us begin!" she proposed to her mechanical notary. Manika looked about, instantly regretting the lack of any proper subject prepared in advance for experimentation. Her device was a fire-arm shaped, futuristic-looking contraption with only a trigger and a safety lock. "The butt of the Size Scanner functions as an infuser, while the central cylinder possesses the compact elemental converter and replication system of my own design. Compact... I hate that word. Let's say "Efficient", instead."

The 2'6'' tall asura rested a free paw on her hips. "Ah!" she exclaimed upon finding a suitable object with her eyes. "This old cushion is small enough. Its geometry is small enough for a little sample of what my baby can do," Manika smirked proudly. She took a deep sigh to calm her anxiety and carefully took aim with both hands. "Test Number 1. Infuse!" she called out as she pulled the trigger.

Then nothing happened. Manika opened one of her closed eyes as she pulled again. Her blank stare quickly turned into a frown, "Why is it not working?!" she fumed, ready to trash her invention before she noticed the dial on the side of the barrel was still set to "Lock". "By the elements, what an oversight." Manika instantly blushed, then turned to her floating companion, "Guppy, strike that experimental test from the record. Let's take it again from the top."

After a metal click of acknowledgement, Manika was once again ready. "Alright. Test Number 1... Infuse!" she pulled the trigger, this time focusing her eyes on the stream of light left the gun's projector. The beam hit the cushion square in the center, and a soft whir began to escape the contraption. The barrel spun at fast speeds as the inner machinery worked to both scan the object she was firing and duplicate its side. The butt of the scanner started to glow as the converted power attempted to find a recipient. Manika was hit square in the chest by the resulting projection of energy.

A soft moan escaped the asura's lips. The energy caught by her body was absorbed unto it and immediately dispersed in equal proportion to the smallest atom in Manika's being. All that made her up suddenly began to expand in all directions, causing her base height to modify with every waking moment. Manika squealed as her clothes started to tighten around her waist, the flare of her wide hips putting a strain on the fabric of her outfit as she began to grow taller. Manika bit her lips in anticipation as she held the trigger for as long as the scan lasted.

The program finished as she was being fed all of the processed energy. She expanded for a good three minutes at a slow pace; during that time she felt every little change. Her red hair grew longer, her limbs stretched in proportion to her body. 2'6'', 2'7'', 8'', 9'', 10''... "Oh this process is much more intense than... ahh... anticipated." Manika panted as she slowly came to a stop, adding a few more inches past 3ft. which left Manika a bit taller than the biggest male asura she knew.

When she reopened her blue eyes, she looked down to insect her new body. Manika was pleased with the initial results. Her casual outfit was snugly covering her petite body now, hugging every nuance curve of her 3'4'' form. She reached down to feel her thighs, giving a little grin as she groped her own flesh and enjoyed the fact that this was very much real.

"Preliminary results are satisfactory, in fact, mmm... I want more," Manika giggled as she spun her Size Scanner in her hand and looked about. "Hmm, no. I can't lose sight of my true goal. I need a public demonstration of success to finally convince the Main Layer's Council to fund manufacturing of my project!" she turned to her cubic companion, "Guppy, save my progress and while I get in my big dress, run custom sub-routine Delta Nine. I want a sandwich before we leave for the second layer!"

--------

Rata Sum floated majestically above the country below. Separated from the ground and hovering thanks to the asura's alchemical technology, the cubic city represented the epitome of asurian engineering. Suspended over five thousand feet in the air, Rata Sum was divided into three superimposed layers. The third layer was where the laboratories and workshops were located; Manika's most frequented place for several months now. Sunlight bathed the first layer where Rata Sum's council of affairs was located. Races of all kinds mostly gathered at the second layer, where the market area and commons could be found.

Manika knew which the obvious place to start at if she wanted a demonstration was. The trip to the market provided no end of satisfaction and thrill to Manika, whose every step garnered more and more attention from her fellow asura. Her casual dress hugged her petite, yet comparatively towering asurian form. "This is wonderful, spectacular. Everyone's eyes are on me for once," the little female smirked. In an attempt to further exploit her newfound appearance, she began to engage in a sultry walk to show off while Guppy followed behind with her equipment in tow. In asurian culture, knowledge was attractive, but they were not beyond the visual appeal of a tall female. "That's right," she murmured to herself with a smile as she not only caught attention, but additionally stole it from mated males which garnered envious stares from the shorter females, "Worship me with your eyes, little males. Heehee."

Manika was so absorbed in the new experience that she stopped paying attention where she was going. She eventually bumped into a pair of pillars. Or so she thought. Looking angrily at her obstacle revealed the pillars to be armored limbs part of a bigger being. Manika's blue eyes widened as she stared up at the person in unexpected surprise. "Of course. I'm only the tallest asura there is, but compared to other races I am still a..."

"Little squirt! Look where you're going," the female charr known as Elexus growled down at Manika. The petite alchemist narrowed her eyes at the insult, but recognized her own fault.

"Apologies, charr. I will be on my way now," Manika bowed her head, ready to continue her treks into the central market before she was stopped by the same charr woman. Manika felt disgruntled all of a sudden.

"Apologies won't cut it, darlin'. You smeared yer ugly mug on my shiny knee guard," Elexus smirked, ready to pick on the shorter girl for an easy break. "I expect compensation."

Manika hated dealing with charr; they were a people of brutish impulse and bent on starting wars due to their militaristic nature and obvious excessive pride. "It's a wonder they let these fighter bimbos inside Rata Sum," Manika muttered under her breath as she defiantly stared up at Elexus, before raising her voice: "I don't see what the problem is. Your other knee cap looks as busted as this one. You seem to be incompetent at taking care of your equipment."

A collective gasp of surprise filled the lower market area as bystanders of different races became focused on Manika's last sentence. It was already a bad idea to insult a charr, but females of that race were impossibly competitive with other females. Most of the bystanders were convinced Manika had just signed her own death warrant or at least a fast trip to the nearest care center.

On any other day, Manika would have agreed. Any other time, she would've measured her words. The angered charr looked threatening snarling more insults and readying herself for a violent reprisal to restore her honor in front of strangers. But Manika's mind was elsewhere: the angry charr glaring at her, and the onlookers provided the asura with all three things she had been looking for in this quick trip to the market. The market was her demonstration stage and the onlookers her attendees. "Thank you in advance for offering yourself as my test subject, charr."

A confused Elexus blinked in surprise at the gall of the asura. Manika's arrogance seemed to work in keeping people's attention on her. A swift voice command made Guppy release Manika's gadget in her awaiting paw. "I know you want to tear me to shreds," she smiled, "But you'll have to settle for my dress instead."

Elexus couldn't take it anymore, "Alright ya little pipsqueak, I'm tired of yer circle talk. I'm gonna punch your silly face in!" the feline humanoid was ready to pounce on the smaller female, but Manika aimed her gun and at the yell of "Infuse!" pulled the trigger. In her rage, Elexus was caught off guard and immediately engulfed by the blast resulting from the Size Scanner's energy beam hitting her spot-on.

Fortunately for Manika, the scanning process had briefly stopped Elexus from moving. At the same time the stream of energy began to feed the asura with more power to add to her body, giving her something to grin widely about. To everybody else, Elexus looked like she had frozen in time, whereas Manika looked more ecstatic than ever. "Ohhh, it's that overpowering sensation again...!" she moaned as energy filled her body once again.

Her red dress began groan in protest as Manika's mass began to increase with the overflowing energy being contained inside her rapidly expanding form. The onlookers were soon treated to the sight of the first four feet asura in the whole world. Manika embraced herself as she felt her whole body tingle before it boomed another foot taller, "Mmmngh! The process is even more effective the larger the target object is!" she related to herself as the sleeves of her dress began to tear around her enlarging arms. She began to slowly approach a stunned Elexus with a devious grin, wanting to compare sizes as she swelled larger still.

Manika absent-mindedly stepped on her dress. It began to groan at her mid-section as she grew too big for it to contain; every pair of eyes was focused on the charr-sized growing asura's ripping dress as it split down the middle finally. What had once been Manika's big dress quickly had become two significantly different articles of clothing, both looking small on her. Uncomfortable with the form-squeezing fabric, Manika tore her destroyed sleeves right off and was left with what looked like a top of made of tight red cloth. Even during her lustful daze of arousal, her eyes managed to catch sight of what remained of her dress caught under her expanding feet. Manika smirked and, convinced the people around deserved a little show, proceeded to bend over and grasp at the legs of her dress.

She growled and then pulled with all of her strength, tearing the underside of her dress right off, leaving her with what looked like red, hip hugging shorts. "Check me out, little people!" she tentatively announced as she rose up to her new height of 7ft. tall and even then, she hadn't finished her growth! "You included." Manika smirked down at a scared Elexus while resting her paws on her hips, as if daring her to try anything. "It seems like you're a "little squirt" now, my dear." Manika giggled as her body expanded another full foot. The once-tiny asura's height was approaching a Norn’s!

"When are ya going to stop, huh?" Elexus stood up, trying to look threatening, but Manika looking imposing as a rising mini-giantess, already near 9ft. tall. "R-real fighters don't pull off this kinda mumbo-jumbo!"

"Real fighter? Please, I'm significantly more powerful than you'll ever be..." Manika put a hand to her mouth in an elegant gesture as she giggled, "And I'll get even more powerful from now on! Mmm, that actually has a great ring to it," Manika moaned, basking in the prospect of growing far stronger and larger than even the mightiest beast.

Her eyes glanced over at the crowd and she mischievously grinned as she set her sights on an especially large Norn. Of appearance akin to a human but much larger, the norns were honorable warriors whose main goal in life was to leave their mark upon the world. "Hey, Norn!" Manika called out as she tried to contain her excitement.

Aston had become interested in the show for a while. He secretly loved big women, so this felt awkward. A growing asura, already of average Norn height, was calling him out. The glint in her eyes showed she had something in store for him, but Aston had no way of knowing what.

"Yes, you," Manika beckoned with a finger while she kept one of her paws on her hips, "Come over here."

"Y-yo, stop ignoring me gal! I'm g-gonna beat you to a pulp!" Elexus growled, or tried to anyway. At this point, her cries sounded more like a wimpy mewl. Manika looked down with a devious smile and stepped forwards, kicking the discarded tatters of fabric behind her as she loomed over Elexus. The charr gulped.

"Try it." Manika purred as she leaned down again. Elexus had never been good with norns, and this asura was as tall as one. Her fists were clenching; she loved to get into scrapes, but now this towering amazon imposing on her was really unnerving her. In the end, Elexus shut her eyes and let out an annoyed snarl before stomping off. "Just as I thought."

"Excuse me, what did you want?" Aston the Norn finally stepped beside Manika who stood up straight again and gave him a little grin.

"Oh you see. This contraption? I am currently demonstrating it," Manika casually showed her Size Scanner off. The gun was still neatly fitting in her paw, as if it Manika had never grown six extra feet. Aston blinked at the sight, finding the size of the gun odd. "I see you've noticed this peculiar feature of my Size Scanner. It is designed to retroactively scan the user's modifying size and adjust itself to their grip. Ergo, it never loses its comfortable handling, and the user can become as big as they can without outgrowing the scanner. Wouldn't you say it simply is genius, Norn?"

The mini-giant looked at the like-sized alchemist while carefully paying attention to her body language. Manika most likely had not noticed it, but she was swaying and shivering, fitting little giggles where earlier she seemed to be cold and to the point. Aston couldn't be sure of it, but Manika seemed drunk.

The truth was Manika had already developed a taste for growth, something she had never experienced before. The infusion of size and the feeling of constant expansion drove her crazy; it made her feel strong and it made her horny. Aston was unnerved too, but didn't see the harm in responding what seemed to be a rhetorical question, "Yes, it appears to be successful. But how does it work to make you this large?"

Manika smirked, content with the ply for an explanation. Empowered or not, she still was a scientist. "First, dear Norn, the Size Scanner will determine its target's height. After the analysis is complete, the generator within converts the data into elemental energy whose suffusion is thereby compacted and released via an infuser at the user."

Most of the people gathered at the market had imaginary question marks above their heads. Aston seemed to understand. He nodded, but then added yet another question, "Why did you call me out then, Asura?" Manika gave him only a grin in return before she quickly let loose another beam of energy at point blank.

"I'm ashamed to say that I'm a very poor shot, so I wanted you closer." The Size Scanner whirred back to life as its infuser quickly began to release energy into the waiting asura. Aston, surprised, was instantly stunned by the ray's initial freezing while Manika began to chuckle, then cackle with hysteria as she moaned from the pleasure of power feeding into her already expanding form.

The public could only watch on as Manika began to raise upwards again, her entire body tingling and shaking as the very elements fueled her ascension. "Oh yessss!" Manika hissed in pleasure, groping her thighs and chest as she relished the process of infusion. She was attempting to feel the very source of power growing within her, but had to make do with groping her curves instead.

With the asura rising up at a rate of one and a half foot every minute, Aston could do nothing but crane his neck backwards. The remainder of Manika's poor dress was slowly thinning out as her body stretched the fabric to its limits, until eventually and with a loud snap Manika was left completely in the nude. A light blush tinted her cheeks for a while, as she had never actually done anything of the sort before in her life. Nude and enormous however, she felt liberation unheard of until today. "I feel free... so beautiful, so gigantic... and you're all so puny!" she said while biting her lips, cheeks growing red with lust. "You're all so puny and I'm... I'm so aroused I could just... ahh...!"

As if driven by instinct, a desperate 15ft. tall Manika darted forwards and seized the comparatively short Norn in front of her. Still weakened, Aston attempted to struggle in Manika's grip while she held him off the ground. The bigger she became, the harder it became for him to push her large fingers off him. "Unhand me now! You have your demonstration, what are you going to..." but Aston never got to finish his complaint. Manika shoved him up against her crotch, where she energetically began to rub him against her soaked cunny which had become hot and needy. "You're so small right now, norn. Too small for me in fact, but worry not... ahh..." she began to pant as she felt the jolts of pleasure not only satisfy her but also fuel her desire to grow, "...I'll give you proper use for my own entertainment!"

The public broke into a panic as the enlarging asura reached her new peak at 18ft. tall, but still continued to rub Aston against her cunt as if he was a sexual toy. Manika moaned louder, her wet pussy dripping with arousal that splashed against the norn's armor, its impacting edges only managing to further stimulate Manika's flesh the more she utilized him. "Ahhh, G-Guppy, record... it's... mnngh... quite the possibility that, ohhh, there! ...that the process leaves residual energy that can be completed into more, moreeeee...! Ahhhnngh!"

Manika let out a loud scream once she reached her peak and came hard, her juices almost drowning the panicked Aston in her growing hand. The asura was now aware that while the infusion process was the main source of growth, her own altered excitement was increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of her expansion. "Ahhh..." panting, she attempted to find some semblance of cohesion in her wording that she might make an important addendum. "Into more power via a high degree of biological stress... mmmm..." she moaned, dropping the soaked Aston in the floor as she looked about the market with a glint of lust in her eyes, "Which likely includes sexual tension and release."

----------------

In the first layer, Rata Sum's council of affairs was presently debating a proposed research and development project by one of the city's alchemists.

"Highly improbable."

"A boast from a self-conceited child, at most."

"Rubbish."

"The elements are the forces that conform and drive us, but existence follows a blueprint! It as a mockery to even entertain the idea of this "Size Scanner". Months of grants to kick-start her research and no visible results! If there are no objections, we shall send the notice we are cutting Manika's funding. All in favor?"

The motion passed, the council of affairs had just made a teensy mistake.

----------------

Manika had become trapped in a slow but steady cycle of growth and pleasure. Her initial sexual release had done very little to quench her lust for more expansion, to which the giant asura had no qualms about fixing. As tall as 20ft. tall, Manika had been successful in proving her hypothesis about a correlation between her heightened arousal and the residual energy boosting her growth beyond what Aston's size had supplied her with. She was currently making her point by rubbing her more sensitive lady parts against tall buildings while giving herself an erotic massage around her chest area. "Ahhh... Guppy, record that... mmm! The more responsive the area of stimulus the greater the... mmnngh!" with a moan followed by a bodily spasm, Manika suddenly shot up another two feet. "Elements, I need more!" she gasped in desperation.

Guppy had been orbiting its creator for a good hour now, missing no detail. People had begun to flee, choosing to not stand in the way of the horny alchemist that was taller than an Omega Siege Golem. Of the braver ones that did not like being pushed around, parties had been formed to stop Manika's sexual binge of growth, but they only managed to further stimulate her enlarging body with their attacks.

Even groups of burly norns had their attacks or themselves bounced back when they attempted to hit Manika. Of the ones that landed by the power-hungry asura, Manika simply used them as toys until they felt too slick to keep a good grip on them. At this point, she could hardly care about being considerate or demonstrating. "I must have more... I must grow larger, I want to feel the pleasure fill every inch of my body!" she would repeat almost like a mantra as she added more and more mass to her once petite form. Everything was shrinking, the ceiling of the second layer approaching her. Manika thought about how successful she had been with her invention, but she hadn't had nearly enough. "No, I have to test the limits, I have to see just how powerful this will make me, yes! I won't stop until I'm at the limit...!"

Hearty laughter was interrupted by a buzzing from Guppy as it stopped in front of its now 30ft. tall master, hovering with a blinking yellow light on its LED. Manika's eyes, several times larger than Guppy each, blinked as she stopped at what she recognized was a new urgent mail. Her moment of lucidity came because that yellow light was the designated color for council correspondence. A big smirk spread along Manika's face as she cockily leaned against a house which groaned under the weight of her body. "Play me that message."

What Manika heard was less than auspicious to her cause. With all of her excitement she had forgotten about actually submitting her findings to the council, and the message she had received was a note terminating her project's funds. Manika's fist clenched in exasperation, the ceiling of the house crumbling before its might. Her smirk was replaced with a frown of both disappointment and anger. "The fools!" she yelled, "They dare cancel my project? I will not have it. They have not seen what the Size Scanner... what I am capable of!" she shouted with emphasis on her own person, gradually losing her rationale to the mix of conflicting emotions within her.

Manika was a giantess now, an unstoppable force of nature. At the same time, she was a proud asurian alchemist with every right to feel superior. The funding in itself was not a problem anymore; she was getting results with every new growth spurt, and her developed contraption was ready. But Manika was beyond objectivity, her arrogance had been magnified with her size, and the humiliation of having one of her projects officially shut down was tearing at her confidence. "But that is not a slight I will suffer for long, I will show them!" she laughed maniacally as she raised her Size Scanner and pointed it at the undisturbed structures around the second layer she had not yet decided to destroy. "They want results, I will show them RESULTS!"

With that, she began making her way due east. Manika was knowledgeable on the layout of the cubic city; she knew exactly where she wanted to be under in the second layer.

----------

"Next item on the priority list, ladies and gentlemen," one of the councilmen spoke from his seat, "The upgrade project for Siege Golems requires more funds. Motion to redirect the funding from the last project to bolster this one's..." a deep rumble from below cut the councilman's words short. Every pair of eyes looked down to make sure they had not imagined the sudden vibrations. "Earthquake...?"

"Unheard of, we are suspended over a mile above the ground below!"

"Then what on Tyria...? Ahh!"

The collective screams of the council of affairs filled the dome-shaped room as the center of the floor cracked and from within emerged the gigantic head of an asurian female. Her mouth alone could swallow them all simply by inhaling, her nostrils sure to blow them all away if she sneezed. The council's eyes froze as they realized who the red-haired giantess was as her body continued to grow in the chamber. "Alchemist Manika?!"

"The one and... mmm... the only," Manika's blue eyes looked down at her leaders with contempt, yet the maniacal glare seemed to turn to a soft sensual stare as she realized how absolutely insignificant they all looked. Her shoulders further widened the crack on the floor, making way for her gigantic growing body as it invaded the bureau. "I received your little joke note. I am not pleased..."

"I-I assure you, alchemist; that was n-no joke! Your faulty project a-and whatever it is you're doing right now...!" the lead councilman looked more pathetic than ever. Manika gave him a little grin as she leaned her head forwards. She could guess she had just made him try to swallow his own tongue.

"Please don't stop on MY account, councilman." Manika giggled, "I just needed to be sure it was your puny little being my eyes were focusing on!"

"What do you want from us?!" a councilwoman whimpered, almost too small for Manika to notice. The giantess grinned a little.

"Just to let you know who you're dealing with. But I am not without fairness..." With another devious smirk curling her lips, Manika giggled, "You cut my funds, but the joke is on you. I already finished my project, as you can well see!"

With that, Manika crushed even more of the brittle floor with her surging arm. The council bore witness to a yellowish apparatus in the shape of a pistol larger than even the biggest war construct the asura could muster in the grasp of the delusional alchemist. "My Size Scanner will prove to you all who your superior is! You shall not deny me again!"

At that point, the council knew this power-hungry female had lost it. The size had proverbially gone to her head, and they were not safe anymore. Manika watched them flee like the ants they seemed to be, "Hahaha!" she laughed, excited at how easily she had put the scare on them. "Yes, run! Run from your better!"

The rush of sensations was overwhelming her mind. Manika had spent her whole life ridiculed for her size even by her own peers, but now she was the larger one and she was the one in charge! Manika felt herself grow aroused with the realization of the symbol of power had become. Her body shook and vibrated as she began to expand rapidly, the trigger of her Size Scanner untouched. Manika grinned as she grew wider and taller, filling the bureau's every corner as her shoulders bumped against its ceiling.

Rata Sum's first layer was being showered by sunlight, a peaceful contrast to the second, which was still in a panic from the two gigantic legs and feet crushing everything in their path as they grew. Fortunately, people had had the sense to move away before being squished. Manika was more than pleased; she was more than just thrilled; she was absolutely drunk with power. Her arms pushed out the bureau's ceiling and debris soon began to rain around the council's building while she literally outgrew it. "YESSS!" she roared in ecstasy as the chilly air of the exterior finally began to caress her gigantic form. Over a hundred feet and rapidly putting more and more size on, the alchemist was titanic.

Laughing all the way Manika had finally had enough with pacing. The pleasure and the rate of expansion had become such a progressive addiction that, every time, she felt the overpowering need to expand and experience bliss in more-than-proportionate quantities. Her gun at the ready, the flare of her hips demolishing what remained of the building, she began to fire away at what her eyes could see. Structures, supports, machinery, people. The Size Scanner did its job and replicated their sizes to then infuse Manika and add it to her. She swelled larger and larger still, her amazing body stretching towards the blue skies as the alchemist savored the moment.

The growth spurt however became slightly less effective with every passing moment. Manika groaned as she tried to rub herself against the edges of the hole her body had made, the pleasure not quite enough to keep the rate of growth satisfying enough. "No no no! This won't do...!" she complained, "My body has grown so big that anything I zap is causing increasingly less noticeable effects! And the Size Scanner isn't big enough to zap Rata Sum whole..." she reluctantly concluded, snarling at the situation.

Manika looked about desperately for anything as large as or larger than she was. After all, adding a person's size to her current body size was like adding a couple of inches to a 400ft. tall titan, but something in her size range was no doubt going to help her rejoice with the rush of growth again. "I need something bigger! Much bigger!"

Desperate, Manika twirled her hips to crush the tight hole her body was being hugged by and climbed out into the first layer's floor. "There has to be something, anything...!" the naked giantess skipped about in her quest for acceptable targets, but Rata Sum had ran out of those.

"Rata Sum!" Manika beamed as if an imaginary light-bulb had just lit up above her head. "IT has no more targets for me...!" with a grin, Manika broke into a tremor-generating dash as she rushed over to the edge of the city. Looking below she managed to see past the clouds into the ground below. Part of her brain told her to stop, to not even try what she was considering. That part of her brain was being choked to death by the love for her newly acquired binge.

She jumped off the edge, screaming with excitement all the way down as she dove to the ground. As gigantic as she was Manika's descent gave her time to carefully aim at the approaching forest in her field of vision. "Come on, come on, make me BIG!" she ordered as she pulled the trigger and her scanner blasted off a beam of energy that engulfed the woods from a safe distance before she fell. The size duplication process caused Manika to expand in every direction while falling, with all of her limbs stretching along the rest of her. Positioning herself at the correct angle, she made sure her feet legs were growing downwards and eventually her feet hit the ground with a great thud that caused a big earthquake.

With the size data of every individual tree scanned due to the great radius of her gigantic gun having been forced in her body, over a thousand feet worth of female asura now loomed powerfully over the land below Rata Sum. A big dark grin formed in Manika's face as she began to cackle and mad laughter began anew. She was gargantuan, her feet digging several dozen of feet through the ground, her drooped ears bigger than any of the little villages across the lakes that stretched out along the flats before her. Manika still did not have enough.

She turned to look at her newest query: A mountain range. Rock formations much greater in size than she was, yet they were perfect targets for her Size Scanner. Manika let out girlish little giggles as she zapped area after area, taking the size data of each and every little mountain until the entire range had been scanned. With every passing moment, the infuser took care of feeding Manika her much anticipated growth spurt of late, "Ohhh, it's coming, it's a big one, it's... ahhh!"

Letting out a squeal the asura stretched her arms out and screamed as all of the excessive energy gathered at her very core before dispersing and affecting each individual cell of her being. Powered beyond their natural capacities, every particle within Manika commenced an expansion process of much greater proportions than before. Manika felt herself hit another orgasm as her body grew and grew without any sign of stopping, climbing hundreds of feet taller with every passing moment. "Mmngh... I feel so good... I have to grow bigger!"

She just had to. Manika felt it an all-consuming obligation to her body as she began to rub herself and tear huge pieces of rocks to use as relief tools for her drooling cunt, pleasing herself until the objects became too small and had to be replaced by increasingly larger ones. Every jolt of bliss contributed to fueling both her growth spurt and love for it. Manika was lost in a sea of bliss as she finally lost balance and fell to the ground, her butt thumping on the ground, which to the denizens below was the largest earthquake yet. Manika heard the sound of cracking underneath her expanding bulk but paid no mind to it. Her fingers went down to appease her burning womanhood as the joy of growth overtook every possible thought and replaced it with full-on bodily desires.

"Yes... yes... yesss!!" she cried out as she triumphantly rose above the mountain range and continued growing, her pleasure and exuberance only serving to boost the effect of the infusion. She boomed larger and larger by the minute, growing bigger and bigger and bigger than even her wildest dreams. Manika had accomplished not only what she had always wanted to, but she had turned it into the wildest ride of her life. Nothing could beat her, she felt unstoppable. The feelings of invincibility made her feel god-like and even hungrier for more. With how fast she was pleasing herself and how distracted she was, she never noticed the obstacle in her head's way.

As sudden as her orgasm Manika like a ton of bricks, there was blackness. Manika woke up briefly afterwards to find herself with a little headache. She sat up while rubbing her sore head to notice she was sitting on the flats under Rata Sum, her booty taking over most of the area under her impressive body. Manika looked up to notice Rata Sum was still hovering there, slightly smashed-in in one corner due to her having clumsily bumped her forehead on it during her sexual binge of earlier. The several thousand feet tall asura blinked to notice she hadn't her Size Scanner in her paws anymore, and then she carefully stood up and then realized several metallic parts were falling off her thighs and butt cheeks, "Oh bugger."

The asura considered her options and then looked down at Rata Sum, floating in front of her chest, her face looming over her former home city like an all-encompassing eclipsing apparition. "I don't suppose you still want to fund my Size Scanner, do you?" she playfully asked. “Oh Guppy? Are you still down there? Please show them my findings, I’m sure they will feel plenty motivated to help!” she giggled while she held the floating city above the palm of her hand.

The End.
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013   #2
hexen
Amateur writer

Re: Research & Development (Guild Wars 2 asura giantess)

This here gets all my thumbs up.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2013   #3
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Re: Research & Development (Guild Wars 2 asura giantess)

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote