free hit counters
Super Short TF stories. - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-10-2021   #73
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Super Short TF stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
Thank you so much. Although, on the Japanese Werewolf idea thing, i imagine that it will be the first time she changed. She just got bitten in the forest and retreated to a Japanese Shrine thinking that she's safe... And then she starts transforming. Also, this time the transformation will be a bit slower than your usual description but entirely painful with no... Sexual arousal or something like that. I never seen you do a completely painful one to be honest. And whether she wears a traditional Japanese clothes or modern clothes it's up to you.
I'm pretty sure I've written TFs that didn't involve arousal. 'Latet Shift' for example didn't involve the woman becoming aroused by the transformation, it just had a very long build up with stripping and sweating before a slow painful change. Though, probably every story since then has had a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I'm not sure about the Japanese werewolf story, I'm not familiar with the culture, the names of traditional Japanese clothing items etc. I just watch anime sometimes, and I don't feel I could get the vibe right any better than I could with the character TF idea, so may have to pass on that one. The alternate version of 'The Locker Room' I have started on, it picks up from the end of the original tease version and transitions straight to Claire's dorm room that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Another little one I was thinking of would be : a young woman is in her tiny dormroom with her dwarf bunny for only company. As she get out of the shower, a sort of rip in the fabric of reality seem to occur in front of her, centered on her pet. Under her very own eyes, it seem to bulge and grow in a freaky manner, making her nearly faint. Meanwhile, the dwarf rabbit eventually finish her transformation into a naked bewildered woman. Feeling her mind expand, she try out a few words, before seeing her master who stumbled down on the floor, rushing to help her lie on her bed, her towel long since lost. While the young woman slowly regain her composure, the former pet notice the open drawer, and full of curiosity try some dress. Right then, a sort of little floating figure pop in the room, saying he's sorry about the accidental reality rip. Seem like there was a unautorized animal to human transformation. Will do the repair asap! Glancing at the dressed woman standing near a naked dizzy one, he joyfully wave his hands at the latter as he claim it won't take long. Before the college girl can fully understand what's going on and voice her protest, she's no longer able to speak, as she undergo a reverse version of the freakish transformation. The floating little man smile as he say goodbye and pop out of existence, leaving behind the puzzled former pet and a very distressed dwarf rabbit.

What do you think of this one? :P
It reminds me I haven't yet written a rabbit TF, but the reality bending alien thing is a little outside my wheelhouse I think. I'm more a curse, magic, virus trigger kinda person. Also I tend not to write animal to human, I usually skip the revert scenes at the end of my own stories too, instead either implying they changed back or that they will, or just keeping it permanent because I don't care to write an animal becoming human.

I will try to write a rabbit TF at some point though. Probably something along the lines of a cursed rabbit's foot that someone tries to use like a monkey's paw to make wishes, only to find it's even worse at granting wishes than the infamous paw ever was.

But thank you for the suggestion anyway.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2021   #74
vended
Frequent Poster

You're very welcome. I look forward seeing that rabbit TF paw idea.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2021   #75
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I'm pretty sure I've written TFs that didn't involve arousal. 'Latet Shift' for example didn't involve the woman becoming aroused by the transformation, it just had a very long build up with stripping and sweating before a slow painful change. Though, probably every story since then has had a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I'm not sure about the Japanese werewolf story, I'm not familiar with the culture, the names of traditional Japanese clothing items etc. I just watch anime sometimes, and I don't feel I could get the vibe right any better than I could with the character TF idea, so may have to pass on that one. The alternate version of 'The Locker Room' I have started on, it picks up from the end of the original tease version and transitions straight to Claire's dorm room that night.
Yes, I’m pretty sure that Late Shift is the only one that has 100% pain and no pleasure/arousal and even then has some… explicit description with her… fluid. So alright then, even when you rejected the Japanese part of the werewolf which I understand. I guess my second request is a simple “Painful First Transformation” in addition to the Alternate Version of the Locker Room, that’s it.

Thank you for at least reading my requests though.
RosyMiranto18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2021   #76
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Yes, I’m pretty sure that Late Shift is the only one that has 100% pain and no pleasure/arousal and even then has some… explicit description with her… fluid. So alright then, even when you rejected the Japanese part of the werewolf which I understand. I guess my second request is a simple “Painful First Transformation” in addition to the Alternate Version of the Locker Room, that’s it.

Thank you for at least reading my requests though.

Pretty sure the fluid in question was just sweat soaking her panties, but yeah I got really erotic with the details of her stripping in the elevator before she transformed.

Anywho, I will aim to write a straight up painful werewolf TF as well, sometime after the Locker Room alternate version, which will be all kinds of pleasure-based and fluid mentioning I assure you.
Unread 05-10-2021   #77
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Quote:
Pretty sure the fluid in question was just sweat soaking her panties, but yeah I got really erotic with the details of her stripping in the elevator before she transformed.

Anywho, I will aim to write a straight up painful werewolf TF as well, sometime after the Locker Room alternate version, which will be all kinds of pleasure-based and fluid mentioning I assure you.
Okay, i guess i was mistaken with that part then, but i'm okay with some slow stripping. And thank you, cam't wait to see both.
Unread 05-10-2021   #78
TF-Viewer

Redacted

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.
Unread 05-10-2021   #79
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Wow. That's a surprisingly quick turnup.

Somehow, i felt that even without the Werewolf thing, i suspected that Claire has some crush on Amy. Though i'm actually surprised that the change is from Amy's persoective and not Claire's. But it's actually welcome since you didn't do a lot of... 'Third-person' perspective on someone's change. i only remembered a couple from Climate Change.

Thank you for making this by the way, good luck in your other ones.
By the way, why your TF always has their lower body goes to the floor and raised the back part at some point? That recurring detail bothered me a bit.
Unread 05-10-2021   #80
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Wow. That's a surprisingly quick turnup.

Somehow, i felt that even without the Werewolf thing, i suspected that Claire has some crush on Amy. Though i'm actually surprised that the change is from Amy's persoective and not Claire's. But it's actually welcome since you didn't do a lot of... 'Third-person' perspective on someone's change. i only remembered a couple from Climate Change.

Thank you for making this by the way, good luck in your other ones.
By the way, why your TF always has their lower body goes to the floor and raised the back part at some point? That recurring detail bothered me a bit.

Eh? That pose bothers you?

I've just always liked the top down and bottom up pose, it emphasizes the smexy that is a lady on all fours. To me anyway.

Some examples of what I was going for in picture form.

https://www.deviantart.com/mvanceart...cess-878866106
https://www.deviantart.com/laviwasta...rl-1-810348437
https://www.deviantart.com/phillip-t...sion-479357838
https://www.deviantart.com/zinoodle/...OOOO-795602523

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 05-10-2021 at 08:56 PM.
Unread 05-10-2021   #81
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Quote:
Eh? That pose bothers you?

Eh... It's actually more like why did you put that pose every single time, also that video has none of that actual pose in it

And alright then, thank you for explaining why did i see that pose every time.

Last edited by RosyMiranto18; 05-10-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Unread 05-10-2021   #82
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Eh... It's actually more like why did you put that pose every single time, also that video has none of that actual pose in it

And alright then, thank you for explaining why did i see that pose every time.
I like the pose is all, also the song is just funny and uses a phrase to describe the pose. Some people like detailed feet stuff, I like sweaty ladies on all fours with their asses in the air. *shrug*

Anyway, I'll try and do a few more stories soon.
Unread 05-11-2021   #83
KingOmega
Leecher

Quote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for a new super short TF story I could write? I know a lot of mine are kind of same-ish, so a different scenario or animal that I don't typically use, maybe? I have a couple days off from work and am bored, wanna write a few short ones.
I don't know if you are willing to do some of these but maybe you can revisit an old idea you had thought of like the one where a woman would change into a rat if she missed her dosage of a drug since she took another one thad made her turn into one but changes to human form only once and missing a dose means becoming a rat forever.
KingOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2021   #84
KingOmega
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOmega View Post
I don't know if you are willing to do some of these but maybe you can revisit an old idea you had thought of like the one where a woman would change into a rat if she missed her dosage of a drug since she took another one thad made her turn into one but changes to human form only once and missing a dose means becoming a rat forever.
either that or one you suggested to cursebearer about how a museam tour guide was scratched by a taxidermy werewolf and a moon rock simulating moonlight causes her to transform, only to barely manage to stop it from completing by going into a room that was simulating sunlight
KingOmega is offline   Reply With Quote