free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-31-2016   #121
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
I found someone to hold the camera! As promised. Thanks for being patient, and thanks for donating to Transfur. I'm out of town for a few days and likely won't be online until next year. See you then!
And the quality of the photos is way better than usually, thank you!!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2017   #122
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
And the quality of the photos is way better than usually, thank you!!
I've been meaning to up my game, but it meant finding the right person to work with. I think the next thing I'm going to try is a hair growth gif.
Unread 01-15-2017   #123
WHISTLER1980
Leecher

cantdayseesaw I love your stuff. Keep it up!
WHISTLER1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2017   #124
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLER1980 View Post
cantdayseesaw I love your stuff. Keep it up!
Thank you! I visited the photographer again but we ran into a snafu. I started to panic, which had nothing to do with him and everything to do with turning into a donkey, and we stopped to talked about what was happening. He did very good with consent and comfort and I expect as we get to know each other, we'll produce some excellent content
Unread 01-16-2017   #125
Journeymanic
Lurker

Quote:
Thank you! I visited the photographer again but we ran into a snafu. I started to panic, which had nothing to do with him and everything to do with turning into a donkey, and we stopped to talked about what was happening. He did very good with consent and comfort and I expect as we get to know each other, we'll produce some excellent content
Did he not understand the audience or subject matter or was it simply a miscommunication? Either way, I'm glad you two talked it out without any bad feelings getting involve. Well not too many anyway.
Journeymanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2017   #126
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

Yeah the act of posing and getting into the head space for animal tf photos is really powerful. Be careful, wouldn't want you to start bucking and braying when you don't intend to
HumanimalZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2017   #127
j3st3r
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo View Post
Yeah the act of posing and getting into the head space for animal tf photos is really powerful. Be careful, wouldn't want you to start bucking and braying when you don't intend to
I do
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2017   #128
CantSaySeeSaw

HELLO! I went to the protest in DC and broke my phone! I'll be offline for a time completely. Also, in regards to the photographer, it was a misunderstanding. He's only into consensual TF and I pretty much operate on terror and mild embarassment.
Unread 01-24-2017   #129
Journeymanic
Lurker

Quote:
HELLO! I went to the protest in DC and broke my phone! I'll be offline for a time completely. Also, in regards to the photographer, it was a misunderstanding. He's only into consensual TF and I pretty much operate on terror and mild embarassment.
Ah, I see. Personally, I don't mind if the TF is terrifying or embarrassing, just as long as it's not super painful. I like it when it's the morning stretch kind of pain. It hurts yes, but it also feels good. Like a blur between the two. Also, I really don't care for tfs when there is nothing human left of the transformee unless that is absolutely what they want. I tend to only really like anthro tfs at most. Though, my usual line is where they lose the ability to speak. I like to think of the TF as the first part of the bigger story. It's handling the new form that's also exciting to me. Mixing that with a slow burn tf, and you've got perfection for me.

(Is rambling. )
Unread 01-28-2017   #130
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
My personal tastes go forward for fear and painful TFs, possibly because of my love for the good old horror movies .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2017   #131
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeymanic View Post
Ah, I see. Personally, I don't mind if the TF is terrifying or embarrassing, just as long as it's not super painful. I like it when it's the morning stretch kind of pain. It hurts yes, but it also feels good. Like a blur between the two. Also, I really don't care for tfs when there is nothing human left of the transformee unless that is absolutely what they want. I tend to only really like anthro tfs at most. Though, my usual line is where they lose the ability to speak. I like to think of the TF as the first part of the bigger story. It's handling the new form that's also exciting to me. Mixing that with a slow burn tf, and you've got perfection for me.

(Is rambling. )
Please talk! I've been talking to different TF fans and taking an informal poll of preferences for three to four years now. TF feels like a form of ego-death when you go far enough into it. One person (HumanAnimalZoo) said that when you go too far, it's like murder, and I agree. You give up your form completely.

That said, I need consent before hand because once my changes start, what makes it pleasurable is terror. I like watching other people change without their consent, though the rational part of my brain means I need to get consent before hand if I'm going to play with them, rather then just fantasize.

Part of wanting it is not wanting it, as someone else put it.

That said, I'll do all kinds of different scenarios. If I were to actually pick an animal, I'd probably want to be a cat. I'm a donkey because I don't get a choice.
Unread 01-28-2017   #132
Journeymanic
Lurker

Quote:
Please talk! I've been talking to different TF fans and taking an informal poll of preferences for three to four years now. TF feels like a form of ego-death when you go far enough into it. One person (HumanAnimalZoo) said that when you go too far, it's like murder, and I agree. You give up your form completely.

That said, I need consent before hand because once my changes start, what makes it pleasurable is terror. I like watching other people change without their consent, though the rational part of my brain means I need to get consent before hand if I'm going to play with them, rather then just fantasize.

Part of wanting it is not wanting it, as someone else put it.

That said, I'll do all kinds of different scenarios. If I were to actually pick an animal, I'd probably want to be a cat. I'm a donkey because I don't get a choice.
I've always been the tiniest bit ashamed of my tf kink. Not due to content, but for how I participate. I never fantasize myself as the transformee nor as the transformer, but as the bystander who tells the victim it's okay. I suppose it's a type of Superman complex. I like the idea of being a transformed individual's life line, proof that the world isn't going to immediately shut them out.

But isn't this thought process a bit selfish? Should I get enjoyment from someone's misfortune? When I see a women on the street and think it'd be great if she started turning into a lioness girl or something is it any different than say an amputee fetishist wanting her to get hit by a car and comforting her. (Nothing against amputee fetishists just the best thing I can think of. Its not an accurate metaphor anyway as there are actual amputees no matter what you do.)

I hope I would help any person in need regardless of the situation, but should I be turned on by someone else's unasked for agony?

(This is what happens when you're psychology major who's been a bit too introspective.)