free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2017   #133
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeymanic View Post
I've always been the tiniest bit ashamed of my tf kink. Not due to content, but for how I participate. I never fantasize myself as the transformee nor as the transformer, but as the bystander who tells the victim it's okay. I suppose it's a type of Superman complex. I like the idea of being a transformed individual's life line, proof that the world isn't going to immediately shut them out.

But isn't this thought process a bit selfish? Should I get enjoyment from someone's misfortune? When I see a women on the street and think it'd be great if she started turning into a lioness girl or something is it any different than say an amputee fetishist wanting her to get hit by a car and comforting her. (Nothing against amputee fetishists just the best thing I can think of. Its not an accurate metaphor anyway as there are actual amputees no matter what you do.)

I hope I would help any person in need regardless of the situation, but should I be turned on by someone else's unasked for agony?

(This is what happens when you're psychology major who's been a bit too introspective.)
When are your first memories of having this kink? I don't think what you like is wrong, but then again, I have sympathy for pedophiles (not child molesters, children can't consent) It seems like the root of this is different for everyone, though lately I think it has a lot to do with wanting to be somewhere else, something else. An escape. Do you feel like you can't help people when they're in trouble? Do you want a chance to prove yourself? Most people I meet want to be transformed. Occasionally, someone will want to do the transforming or be a switch hitter. (I'm a switch hitter) Bystanders are the minority (I think?) but they are out there. I know I probably wouldn't mind being in a group of people making asses of themselves.

Btw, your username is neat.
Unread 01-28-2017   #134
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Ive noticed a lot of D/S crossover in TF myself. So, Ill guess its a more extreme form of that particular fetish. Forcing someone to change, not only taking away their choice, but also their body and parts of their mind. Ive experienced with transformation via hypnosis with some people that simply want to be forced to be something else.

First Tf memory? Easy, Disney's Pinochio. When I discovered this fetish online was in the mid 90's looking for sailor moon crap and finding Ian Williams' gallery of transformation pictures. (Usagi turning into Godzilla, to be exact) and hooked up with artists since then.
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2017   #135
Journeymanic
Lurker

Quote:
When are your first memories of having this kink?
I've liked animal people since before I could remember, but something about people who became animal people was always very enticing to me. I think my first introduction to it was the Batman: The Animated Series episode Tyger, Tyger. So late nineteen-nineties. I wasn't even six at the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTbx7y0EOA Doesn't it suck how nostalgia makes you remember things looking better than they were? lol

Quote:
I don't think what you like is wrong, but then again, I have sympathy for pedophiles (not child molesters, children can't consent)
Well, based on everything I know about the subject it is a psychological condition, and I commend those who come forward before any harm has been done. It's truly a sad situation. Unless you're an asshole who doesn't care who you hurt for your own satisfaction. Then you're just an asshole.

Quote:
It seems like the root of this is different for everyone, though lately I think it has a lot to do with wanting to be somewhere else, something else. An escape.
I can think of a partial tf as being something like that, but never a full one. One does not escape by enclosing themselves in just another type of prison. To be trapped within one's mind with no sense of autonomy is both terrifying and sadistic to me. It's worse than murder. Worse than death.

Also, I view the human condition as both a responsibility and a privilege. To abandon it is not to let go of strife, it is the abandonment of choice and an acceptance of ignorance. What do you truly gain, peace of mind? Not really, you don't have mind anymore. Unless you do then we are back at the prison analogy.

Anything less than your current mind is an elimination of your ability to choice. The complete destruction of your free will. You can't even argue the illusion of it.

A partial tf I can justify as an addition to one's humanity. A full realization of one's self. The visualization of the soul if you are so inclined. I don't like subtracting from someone is I guess what I'm getting at particular especially the mind.

To escape is to obtain freedom and establish more control of one's self. Freedom is fought for, not submitted to. "Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote:
Do you feel like you can't help people when they're in trouble? Do you want a chance to prove yourself?
I can't help but want to help people. I think that is a minor part of the issue. This would be the ultimate scenario in which I could play hero.

Quote:
Most people I meet want to be transformed. Occasionally, someone will want to do the transforming or be a switch hitter. (I'm a switch hitter) Bystanders are the minority (I think?) but they are out there. I know I probably wouldn't mind being in a group of people making asses of themselves.
Besides the fact that I could stand to lose forty or more pounds I actually like being me. As for being the transformer, it sounds interesting, but I couldn't be the kind of person that could do that to someone. Unless of course, it was a consensual type business which I'd figure to be another matter entirely. (There would be no full TFs. No exceptions. Ever.) Speaking in the realm of fantasy I'd rather be the man who decks the dude who did it in the face and comforts the victim, but how much better of a person would I be if I actually found the victim more appealing with what the transformer has done to them. Basically should I find the cause of another's misfortune sexy?

I like TFs that end with a new status quo. Yes, the person has changed, but they are more than what they were. They didn't ask for the change, but they can deal with it. They can use it.

Examples: A zoologist gets turned into a lion woman and finds she can be a better spokesperson for conservation. A rancher finds being part horse/donkey is incredibly helpful. A diver that is part dolphin. An officer who is part dog. A secretary whose life is changed in no other way except having fuzzy red panda ears means they are no longer frozen on her morning commute and her tail is very cute. A stay-at-home mom whose children love her, spots and all. (Obviously I favor women, but this can obviously be extended to anyone.)

A TF is a paradigm shift in a person's life. Dealing with it is the adventure and never ceasing the fight is what is most human. I guess I love tf's that bring out what is most human in people.

Quote:
Btw, your username is neat.
Thank you, and I hope my blabbing makes even the slightest bit of sense.

Last edited by Journeymanic; 01-28-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Journeymanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2017   #136
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

What a treat to find here! I am sorry to contribute very little but I am quite enjoying my time lurking on this thread...

I wish I was as brave as you people... but I'm more voyeur than exhibitionst.
Unread 01-29-2017   #137
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

I've been searching for a donkey transformation comic I saw online YEARS ago, with no success. I'll give a description:

It's six panels, black and white (I think). A guy suddenly finds himself surrounded by a horde of donkeys. One of them licks his hand, triggering his transformation. He tries to stay upright, but fails, falling on all fours as he loses his mind. The sequence ends with him joining the donkey horde with a braying "HEE-HAAWWW!"

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2017   #138
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Circe~ View Post
What a treat to find here! I am sorry to contribute very little but I am quite enjoying my time lurking on this thread...

I wish I was as brave as you people... but I'm more voyeur than exhibitionst.
But you're Circe?! We need you!
Unread 01-31-2017   #139
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
I've been searching for a donkey transformation comic I saw online YEARS ago, with no success. I'll give a description:

It's six panels, black and white (I think). A guy suddenly finds himself surrounded by a horde of donkeys. One of them licks his hand, triggering his transformation. He tries to stay upright, but fails, falling on all fours as he loses his mind. The sequence ends with him joining the donkey horde with a braying "HEE-HAAWWW!"

I remember it, but it might be transformation mandala effect.
Unread 01-31-2017   #140
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:

I remember it, but it might be transformation mandala effect.

I'll be back to comment on the longer posts in a bit. This dog is staring at me.
Unread 01-31-2017   #141
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Quote:

This also seems vaguely familiar, but I doubt if I have it saved on any hard drives. I'll look around though. Do you remember anything else about the comic? Like maybe the site you were visiting or what the art style was like?
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2017   #142
CantSaySeeSaw

Because the name of this thread is "donkey TF experiments" and not "midori occasionally gets semi naked" https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kVPSDk4clAzNzA
Unread 02-01-2017   #143
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
Because the name of this thread is "donkey TF experiments" and not "midori occasionally gets semi naked" https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kVPSDk4clAzNzA
Your images didn't "match" to anything I've seen before.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2017   #144
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Your images didn't "match" to anything I've seen before.
Cymbal crash