free hit counters
'Transformation TV' Crowdfunded Story: Commissions Start at $35 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-04-2015   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

Lightbulb 'Transformation TV' Crowdfunded Story: Commissions Start at $35

Transformation TV is my latest crowdfunded transformation story, in which TV can transform reality and the readers can commission custom content. Imagine a dating show in which contestants face the threat of losing their good looks and even their identities if they lose the game. Or, if you will, imagine cooking contest with magically fattening food, or an exercise show where women turn into muscular brutes, or a quiz show in which contestants gamble with years of their life and must become older if they lose. Imagine a gender-bending singing competition or an interview show that turned women into bimbos or monsters depending on how they answer the questions. Imagine whatever you will, since backers can commission their own ideas!

Transformation TV will be a collection of short stories, which will include original ideas as well as crowdfunded commissions. Transformation genres can include weight gain, gender change, age regression or progression, muscle growth or loss, demi-human (vampire, werewolf, mermaid, ogre, succubus, ect.) cultural changes, personality changes, and much, much more! If you want to see what this idea looks like in practice, check out my first crowdfunded transformation story project, The Transformation Mall.

The lowest tier is $5, allowing you to get a copy of the ebook well in advance of its release on Amazon. At $15, you can join the Story Senate, where we can discuss future projects and ideas.

If you pledge at the Contestant level, which is only $35, you'll get a custom character: whoever you want, with whatever transformation you'd like for them. Then I'll choose an appropriate TV show story for the character, such as the dating show. The plot will be a surprise!

If you pledge at the Producer level, which is $100, you'll get a custom short story about your own show in Transformation TV! You can choose characters, set up, plot, transformation, everything - whatever your heart desires.

Custom Character Examples - To Help Inspire You!

Elizabeth is a therapist who helps women who are overeaters. She's extremely thin and neurotic. But before she leaves Transformation TV, she'll become a compulsive overeater who's massively overweight.

Young Sara wants relationship advice - why does she keep picking the wrong guys? She'll end up age progressed into a cougar, where she goes after the right kind of guys - inexperienced young cubs.

Mike is an ex-millitary Christian conservative who hates liberals, uppity women, and gays. He'll be transformed into a radical-feminist punk lesbian who's also a militant atheist.

Trina's a bimbo college cheerleader who runs a blog where she mocks women with no fashion sense. Soon, she'll be turned into a frumpy nerd whose blog makes fun of stupid bimbos.

Let me know if you have any questions about this project! And if you're excited, then you should sign up for Transformation TV today!

Transformation TV launches today and will run until November 3rd, 2015.

*Special note on custom content - Tranformation TV will have fun creating parodies that are inspired by popular real-life TV shows, but will not directly copy any specific existing TV shows, characters, or actors/actresses, or the like. Thanks for understanding, and we'll have lots of fun!

Last edited by Mytransformations; 10-06-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Switched funding platforms
Mytransformations is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2015   #2
Choppy
Enchanter

Re: 'Transformation TV' Crowdfunded Story: Commissions Start at $35

Seems interesting enough ^.^ may I ask where to go to fund such a project.

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2015   #3
Mytransformations
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
Seems interesting enough ^.^ may I ask where to go to fund such a project.
You can go here!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/transformation-tv/

Thanks so much for your interest.

Last edited by Mytransformations; 10-06-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: switched funding platforms.
Unread 10-05-2015   #4
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Almost tempted to back this up to see what television show one would match uneven growth with.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2015   #5
Mytransformations
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
Almost tempted to back this up to see what television show one would match uneven growth with.
Uneven growth? I'd love to hear more about what you had in mind.
Unread 10-06-2015   #6
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

I was thinking of a cute but shy girl with low self-esteem who wished she was a bit taller like the rest of her older brothers, and ends up a giantess by the end, preferably with more confidence in herself.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2015   #7
Mytransformations
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
I was thinking of a cute but shy girl with low self-esteem who wished she was a bit taller like the rest of her older brothers, and ends up a giantess by the end, preferably with more confidence in herself.
I love the giantess angle. I think that could go in a number of different types of shows - possibly some kind of "family feud" inspired show, or a quiz show where height is the prize. I have other ideas, too.
Unread 10-08-2015   #8
Mytransformations
Writer

I wanted to let everyone know that Transformation TV has been fully funded. We are now working on stretch goals!

I can't tell you how happy and humbled I am. Transformation TV, my latest crowdfunded story project, has been fully funded in just one week!

By contrast, my first crowdfunded story project, The Transformation Mall, did not reach its goal until 3 weeks into the campaign.

As promised, I'm now going to announce stretch goals for Transformation TV, at one hundred dollar increments. This means that each stretch goal can be achieved if just one person signs up at the Producer level. If you've already signed up, you can always go back and contribute more if you love one of the stretch goals.

Stretch Goals for Transformation TV

$600 - Outtakes
Funny outtakes in showing what happens when the show goes off the rails, similar to a gag reel at the end of a movie. Both jokes and transformations will be included.

$700 - Commercials
What's a good TV network without commercials? Between shows, there'll be ads for transformation themed products, some of which may be familiar products to longtime readers, like Belly Butter, AP Elixir, and more! Will include descriptions of these products in action.

$800 - Bonus Show
Transformation TV will include a bonus novelty show! Vote in this poll - I'll hold the voting open until we hit $800, and then the winner will be whichever show is in the lead! Once we hit $800, I'll announce more stretch goals.

Bonus Show Ideas
Transformation News: Transformation TV will take a quick station break to show some news of notable transformation events from world news. Examples include election candidates sabotaging each other with magical gender changes or chemical spills causing widespread weight gain.

Transformation Music Video: A musical interlude will include a song about changing, complete with the band (and maybe the audience) changing along with the tunes. It could be a geeky video game theme turning everyone into nerds or a an angry metal track turning the audience into monsters - who knows?

Vote on my blog!

And support Transformation TV here!

Last edited by Mytransformations; 10-08-2015 at 02:06 PM. Reason: formatting
Unread 10-08-2015   #9
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Well golly, I just learned a bunch.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2015   #10
Choppy
Enchanter

Congratulations on the funding...wow it went by quick.

Unread 10-09-2015   #11
Mytransformations
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
Congratulations on the funding...wow it went by quick.
Thanks! Are you going to help us reach the stretch goals?
Unread 10-09-2015   #12
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytransformations View Post
Thanks! Are you going to help us reach the stretch goals?
I paid my 100$ >3>

Tags
commission, crowdfunded, ebook, story, writing