free hit counters
Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-27-2016   #1
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there?

This story may actually be a little dark for some. I didn't quite realize how dark it was until I reread it.

Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there?

There was no time like the present, she thought to herself as she studied the bottle in her hand. The glass was cool to the touch, despite the temperature of the room. She had planned on ordering a new AC online. She had planned to do a lot of things. She wanted to finish school, fall in love and have a family. Those were things normal people did. Anyone could do it. Anyone but her.

As she thought about it she caught herself starting to try again. Normally she’d let the tears flow but not this time. It would kill the mood if she started to cry now.

“Here I go…” She murmured to herself as she unscrewed the cap and proceeded to chug the contents of bottle. It had a bitter taste, almost like a cup of cherry zinger ice tea with salt in place of sugar.

Once she finished the bottle the effects were almost instantaneous. Her heart pounded and her face felt flush. Her breathing became labored and her mind foggy. She was horny. REAL horny. She had never been so horny in her life.

She crawled onto her bed and slipped off her clothes, exposing her pale skin and slender body. She looked at herself in her mirror. Her dark, brown hair was a mess of random tresses, the pale skin of her face was bright pink and her small, perky breasts were adorned with stiff, pink cherry like nipples. She was gorgeous in every sense of the way. Not that it did anything for her. No one ever looked at that way. Yet in the mirror stood a women glaring at her like a lustful animal.

“If you weren’t me, I’d throw you to the ground and ravage you.” She said to her reflection. She meant to be sexy. Instead she lowered her gaze realizing her reflection just rejected her… realizing she just rejected herself. Even her reflection new she was nothing. But soon that wouldn’t matter anymore. Soon she would really be nothing. Soon she could just disappear.

She crawled into bed and made herself comfortable. She couldn’t take it anymore, she needed release. She needed to cum. She leaned over and grabbed her favorite vibrator. It was small and slender, just right for her petite frame. She switched it on and slid it into her hungry, pink lips.

The sensation was like nothing she had ever felt before. The intensity was so overwhelming she almost stopped. But she didn’t. Instead she plunged it in deeper. She covered her mouth with one hand as she started to whimper. She could feel the vibrations growing stronger. Was it happening already? She couldn’t tell and she didn’t care. She wanted more.

She placed her other hand on the end of her vibrator to forcer herself not to remove it. She whole body was shaking and she continued to whimper. She could feel the sheets moving beneath her and it felt as though she were slouching further down against the headboard. It was really happening, she was shrinking!

She could feel the vibrator growing in side of her. It forced itself deeper and deeper inside of her and its vibrations kept growing stronger. Finally she could contain herself no longer. Her whimpers turned to screams as her body shook with the strongest orgasm she ever felt. Her mind melted into her ecstasy as her body melted into her sheets. As she cooled off she looked into the mirror besides her bed. She looked like a child lying in her big sister’s bed. She climbed down off of her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Judging by the height of her nightstand she estimated she was somewhere just under 4 feet tall.

“No one would ever ant you now.” She murmured to her reflection. That actually stung, though. She felt tears well up in her eyes and she collapsed into the side of her bed.

“Oh god, what have I done?” She said as she pulled her knees up to her chest. Even as she sat there, heavily sobbing into her knees, she could feel the carpet below her shifting. She could also feel her urges returning. Her head was a confusing mess of emotions. But that was nothing new for her.

She moved a hand down between her legs and began playing with her clit as she slowly stopped crying. It was so swollen it felt like it mid rip itself off if she didn’t pleasure herself. She could feel it happening faster now, too. She was still shrinking.

She forced herself to her feed and stood in front of the mirror. Watching herself dwindle as she touched herself only made her even more horny. She dropped to her knees and leaned against the mirror. She continued to rub her clit, with on hand, and draped her other arm over her head as she desperately tried to make out with her reflection.

The added oral stimulation was enough to push her over the edge. Her knees buckled and her body shook as she moaned into the mirror. She came so hard juices gushed out of her pussy, soaking the carpet below her. As she came her shrinking picked up speed, once more. She felt the carpet gently scratch against her legs and her nipples rub against the mirror as she slid down it.

For a moment she was still except for her deep, labored breathing. She leaned against the mirror with her eyes closed. Tears were welting up in them again.

“Why am I doing this?” She whimpered to herself. She opened her eyes and leaned back to get a good look at herself. She eyes widened in horror. The threads of her carpet were like thick, blades of grass and the frame of the mirror came up to her knee. She was incredibly tiny now, probably only a few inches. She covered her mouth in horror and did the one thing she did better than anyone else in the world. She had a panic attack.

She dropped to her knees and started shaking. Her chest was tight and she couldn’t breathe. She cried and sobbed uncontrollably begging a pleading to anyone who would hear to find her. But no one was there to hear her. No, no one was ever there. She was small, naked and alone. In that moment she angrily fixated on a single thought: “No one will even notice that she’s gone.”

She stood up and leered at her reflection in the mirror, only she was now too short to see over the mirror’s framing. The threads of the carpet where up past her ankles now and a familiar feeling of uncontrollable lust was starting to build up inside of her. She looked around, not sure what she was searching. That’s when she saw it, an abandoned CD under her bed. She raced over to it and crawled on top of it. Looking down she could see her reflection once more.

“You’re so pathetic.” She said to reflection as she began to finger herself, “You’re so small and worthless. You’re nothing.”

She lay down on her stomach and pressed her sensitive breasts against the CD. She popped her perfect, perky ass up into the air and traced her hand down along her stomach until she could feel her wet lips. She gouged her pussy with 3 of her slender fingers as her love juices started to pour from her lips. She could feel the texture of the CD’s spiral against her nipples as she her shrinking started to pick up once more. She stared at her reflection with equal parts lust, loathing and fear.

“You little bitch, you’re so worthless.” She said as her knees began to tremble, “Look at you, you’re disgusting, masturbating to your own reflection.”

She could feel a big one coming, bigger than anything she had ever felt before. Once more she started making out with her reflection, kissing and licking the CD trying so hard to feel as though someone was there with her. She closed her eyes as her reflection started to distort. She could feel each individual groove on the CD’s surface, as she rubbed her nipples back and forth along the surface of the CD.

She had reached her limit. Her knees gave way and she collapsed to the ground screaming at the top of her lounges. The sensation of the orgasm was combined with one of falling. She felt light headed and couldn’t think. Her entire world was ecstasy and then it was darkness.

Slowly she opened her eyes. When her vision came back into focus she screamed. She didn’t even know where she was anymore. Everything was alien to her. The sky was dark and hung motionless hundreds of miles away. To her side was a massive pink mountain that appeared as though it had intricate archways carved into it which she guessed was a pair of one of her lacy panties. Behind her was a massive, glowing monolith covered with lights of colors that confused her. It was her laptop. She was so small the pixels of her laptop’s screen were incapable of conveying the same information to her as they would to a normal sized person.

Her chest was tight. She couldn’t breathe. She rolled on to her stomach, gripped her head and closed her eyes shut.

“Please, somebody find me…” She whimpered to herself as she began to cry, “Somebody save me… I just wanted someone to save me.” She continued crying for several minutes sobbing words so illegible even she didn’t know what she was saying. However in time her sadness was once more starting to be pushed aside by feeling she was no longer she should embrace or be terrified of.

She opened her eyes and saw a familiar face, the one that had been there through her entire ordeal. It was a beautiful face with gentle features and kind, loving eyes. It was her face. She ran a finger along the reflection and caressed the image’s cheek.

“I wish I learned how much you love me sooner,” she said as she started to rub her lips, “But at least you’re still with me.”

As she proceeded to touch herself she became aware of the ground below her. The gaps between the ridges of the CD’s spiral seemed to be a wide as her finger. As she began to rub her clit she felt herself shrinking faster than she had ever shrunk before. As she rapidly dwindled the groves became uncomfortable. As she continued to shrink she was able to fit each knee into a gap and straddle over one of the ridges. She pressed her clit against its rough, unhewn surface and vigorously bucked her hips. Her shrinking intensified as she continued to grind against the surface. Soon she had to stand over the groove. Then her feet dangled. Finally she had to craw on top of it, as the grove was far too wide to straddle. That’s when she came.

She let out a piercing shriek as her body shook. She thrashed about in ecstasy and her pussy gushed with juices. She rolled over onto her stomach and felt the surface of the impossibly large CD continuously grazing her nipples as her body continued to quake and shutter in ecstasy. Her orgasm seemed to be getting stronger as she continued shrinking at an incredible rate.

Soon the sensation of the CD changed. It became slick and moist. She tried to bring herself to her hands and knees but she was shrinking so fast she couldn’t keep her footing. She was shrinking into her own puddle of love juices! The slick surface soon became sticky. She felt as if she were in a pool that was slowly being filled with some sort of syrup. Before she could even start to sink into the goop she started to float. She was not so small that she couldn’t even break the surface tension of her own puddle of cum. She felt so small and worthless. And alone.

Eventually the world stopped moving and her body stopped shaking. She lay there on top of what should have been an ocean of cum. Instead the ground felt like a really firm mattress. She should have felt scared. Instead she felt horny. Without wasting another second she started to rub her finger along her clit once more.

“Worthless little bitch…” She murmured to herself, “You’re nothing…”

She could feel it happening again. She started to shrink…
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #2
shrunkensandra25
aka Nina.lil

Re: Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there?

raso. that was awesome. I love it. It reminds me a bit on myself during my schooltime. Unfortunately Potions like this are pure fiction.
shrunkensandra25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #3
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Re: Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunkensandra25 View Post
raso. that was awesome. I love it. It reminds me a bit on myself during my schooltime. Unfortunately Potions like this are pure fiction.
Thank you kindly!

Yeah I definitely probably projected a bit into this one. Depression and anxiety is a bitch. After I re-read it I realized I almost kinda wrote a self snuff piece, as she's basically trying to commit suicide via shrinking.

The use of her reflection for some introspection and to give our nameless heroine some character development was actually a result of playing with her dialogue a little. I tried to imagine this beautiful girl with no self confidence all alone in her room. This poor girl staring at herself in the mirror and being disgusted by what she sees, even though she's beautiful.

I always liked the idea of shrinking girls who were already shy and bashful rather than the more traditional theme of taking a confident woman and taking her down a peg. Her meekness makes her cute. When she's smaller she becomes that much cuter.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote