free hit counters
[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-22-2019   #1
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Hey everyone!

I'm Zoe Brown, and I'm an author of very processy Gender Transformation fiction. I publish my stories on Amazon (you can buy them or read them for free on Kindle Unlimited), and I have a small but growing catalog. I'm currently publishing one medium-length novella a week (or a full length novel every month), and it was recommended to me that I come here and let you know that I exist and that you might enjoy my stories. : )

If you are interested in checking out my work, you can visit my website at www.zoebrown.net or my Amazon story Catalog HERE. I also have a Patreon, in case that interests you.

Thanks!
Zoe

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 12-17-2019 at 11:21 AM.
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2019   #2
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Just dived into "Finders Keepers". Thanks! Always good to see more decent processy TG fiction. Way too many novellas on Amazon that are just like "and then John was a girl", or "he fell asleep and when he woke up, he was a woman!". That's usually just a lazy way of getting the gender-bent protagonist into bed with the designated love interest so that the author can write some painfully vanilla sex scenes...

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2019   #3
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Glad you enjoyed it! If you enjoyed the FINDERS KEEPERS books you might enjoy the others even more (I generally consider the processy transformations in Addicted to Womanhood and I, Werewoman to be better to the one in FINDERS KEEPERS, as much as I enjoy them all.)

Thanks for your feedback!
Unread 11-30-2019   #4
CNash
What would you rather be?

No problem

Um... is "Finders Keepers" only four parts? I mean, I guess the whole Aphrodite / Werewoman narrative continues in "Addicted to Womanhood" - although I was kind of bummed out for poor Miles after reading the prologue to that one, seems like he's destined to (eventually) run out of the gender-bending Aphrodite pills and have to resort to the way more expensive Werewoman black market ones, and as a poor college student how could he afford it?

Anyway, yes, "Addicted to Womanhood" is great so far. I must say, though, that you seem to have tapped directly into the heart of what makes transformation so sexy - your transformation scenes are incredibly well written and push all the right buttons!

If I might level some constructive criticism: your work really shines when you're writing dialogue scenes between two people, and the constant internal monologue from the lead character can get very exhausting without any dialogue to break it up. I know it can be tricky due to the narrative, but perhaps having more tertiary characters who interact with the protagonist (like Jillian in "Finders Keepers") outside of his/her main encounters would help cushion the stream-of-consciousness stuff a little.

Last edited by CNash; 11-30-2019 at 05:59 AM.
CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2019   #5
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Only Four Parts right now, more coming in the new year! (I have Bodysuit story to catch up on first.) Miles does have a bit of a struggle ahead of him/herself in future chapters, but we'll come up with some fun and exciting ways to cope with them. : )

And thank you for the constructive criticism! I know that's something I do struggle with and I try to find ways to break it up--I think I get better at it over time, though. I don't feel like I, Werewoman is quite so ponderous, although there is still a lot, I do like getting inside the head of my characters when I write erotica.

Thanks again!
Unread 12-17-2019   #6
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! www.amazon.com/dp/B082VGQQZB
Find me on the web at zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at patreon.com/zoebrown

It was supposed to be a prosthesis.
It was supposed to be a disguise.
He was supposed to be Impersonating a woman!

But when 25-year-old Geoffrey Hancock put on a high tech, super-advanced, top secret Female Bodysuit in order to help his best friend Henry D'Angelo, an undercover FBI agent who had been secretly infiltrating a New York City crime family for the past two years, sneak out of the city and away to his family home in Rochester by posing as his girlfriend, something unexpected, astonishingly remarkable, and utterly threatening to Geoffrey's sense of personal masculine gender identity had happened: rather than disguising him as a beautiful blonde woman, the suit had actually, physically turned him INTO a woman instead!

Now fully female, Geoffrey, posing as the 23-year-old fictional blonde bombshell 'Holly Reinhold,' Henry's dream girl, must quickly adapt to his--HER--new gender and identity and prepare herself for the masquerade of a lifetime: two weeks in Rochester during the Winter Holidays pretending to be Henry's GIRLFRIEND, in front of both family and friends, while under the distant, watchful eye of the New York mafia.

At over 31,000 words, HOLLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Part Two is the second part in an on-going, Holidays-themed serial erotic romance which is part sensual, romantic transgender transformation tale and part undercover adventure/organized crime/mafia adventure story as well.

PART THREE coming NEXT WEEK!!

And in case you missed it, PART ONE of Holly for the Holidays ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NC6Q7WX ) was revised and slightly expanded a few days ago to help turn the ongoing story into a more effective traditional romance. If you already own the title, you should be able to download the second edition update via Kindle, or delete it and re-download it from the website (for free!)

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 12-19-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Unread 12-24-2019   #7
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08338D8WD

Donning the XR-F-891A Female Bodysuit transformed 25-year-old Geoffrey Hancock from a Man into a 23-year-old blonde bombshell of a Woman named 'Holly Reinhold.' Assuming the body and identity of this previously-fictional young woman, whom his--now HER--best friend and roommate, secret undercover FBI agent Henry D'Angelo, had been employing as his cover girlfriend for the past six months, afforded Geoffrey/Holly with the opportunity to try and save life of his/her best friend.

By going home with Henry for the Holidays and posing as his Girlfriend, in front of both family and family friends, and under the distant watchful eyes of a big NYC criminal organization, the new woman and her supposed love interest hoped that their performance as boyfriend and girlfriend would convince the senior bosses of the menacing New York City crime family which Henry had been infiltrating for the past two years to relax their suspicions and leave the young undercover agent in peace. If they failed, death would almost certainly be the end result.

And yet posing as a woman, and as his--HER--best friend's girlfriend poses its own problems for the new Holly. Just what sort of effect will spending two weeks in the body of a beautiful young woman, while pretending to be the loving girlfriend of the friend she cares most for in the entire world, have upon Holly's formerly male gender identity? What new temptations and experiences will the new woman encounter during her bodysuited, gender-transformed female adventures which will challenge that same sense of masculine identity? Will she even still want to return to her old, former male existence when her new adventures are at an end?

At over 31,000 words, HOLLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Part Three is the third part in an on-going, Holidays-themed serial erotic romance adventure which is part sensual, romantic female-bodysuit-enabled transgender transformation story, and part undercover adventure/organized crime/mafia story as well.

PART FOUR coming NEXT WEEK!!
Unread 01-12-2020   #8
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083RZSK4Y

Bodysuited, gender transformed and newly-female 'HOLLY REINHOLD,' a twenty-three-year-old and stunningly beautiful blonde woman who had formerly been the twenty-five-year-old, slightly pudgy male 'Geoffrey,' arrived in Rochester last night alongside his/her best friend and roommate, HENRY D'ANGELO. He--now SHE--had come to Upstate New York to play the part of Henry's previously fictional girlfriend, pretending to be in love with his/her best friend and roommate while visiting Henry's family over the Holiday season. He/She had done this in order to help her friend convince his dangerous Mafia superiors back in NYC that the previously fictional blonde chick whose identity she had assumed, and who only ever 'existed' before as a cover for his/her best friend's undercover operations on behalf of the FBI, was actually a real woman, so that hopefully those same dangerous superiors would focus their suspicions elsewhere, and leave Henry alone.

Now in Rochester at the beginning of her and Henry's supposedly 'romantic holiday getaway,' the new HOLLY discovers that she must accustom herself to life in her female alter-ego's alluring, womanly body--and fast. Flirting with handsome young men, learning to apply women's cosmetics, dressing to impress her putative boyfriend's affectionate and close-knit family, and navigating the thorny complexities of her evolving gender identity and sexual orientation are only a few of the challenges which the new woman must quickly overcome, and even after she does so, will she be prepared to make an important, potentially life-changing choice which could forever alter who she is, who she wants to be, and the nature of her relationship with Henry?

At over 85,000 words, HOLLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS: BOOK Four is a novel-length fourth installment of this on-going, Holidays-themed serial erotic romance adventure which is part sensual, romantic female-bodysuit-enabled transgender transformation tale, and part undercover adventure/organized crime/mafia story as well.
Unread 04-29-2020   #9
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

I don't have an exact word count of every transformation, but the most recent one published is something like 7k. The one I'm publishing this weekend is like... double that?
Unread 04-29-2020   #10
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087TYFZXL
Find me on the web at https://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

25-year-old JULIAN REEVE's life had been going pretty well up until now. He shared a NYC apartment with his best friend and college roommate, Theodore Rosso, whose life-long ambition of opening a Mediterranean restaurant he had just helped to bring to fruition, and he'd recently begun an intimate relationship with the beautiful red-headed bartender Brianna Forth, another close friend from his college days. True, he was a bit... financially challenged, estranged from his father and sister, and his mother's terminal ailment had been hanging over him for years, but all things considered his he'd been pretty comfortable.

There had just always been this... one thing, though. This one little black mark on what had otherwise been a fairly happy and fulfilling life. This one little... ENORMOUS, ALL-CONSUMING desire and longing that had been plaguing and tormenting him for years, and which, no matter how happy he was otherwise, how comfortable, how content, how fulfilled, he could never quite completely rid himself of.

You see, for practically all of his adult life, Julian had been completely and utterly Obsessed with the fantasy of becoming a Beautiful, Glamorous, and Heterosexually-Active young WOMAN. It was a deep personal need which had tortured him for years, driving him to distraction, tormenting him with imaginary futures and alternate lives and possibilities which at first he had hoped he might find a way to realize, but which, with the passage of time, he had reluctantly and unhappily grown to accept that he would never be able to realize. In order to maintain his pretense at being a happy, normal young man, and out of fear over how his friends and loved ones would respond to learning about his deepest, most insistent fantasy longings, he had kept those desires a complete and total secret from all but one person in his life, another old college friend named Arián Rivera, who had accidentally stumbled upon the knowledge of Julian's most deeply-held secret desires one day years ago during a summer break between university semesters, and who happened to share those exact same fantasies, longings, and desires himself.

But when, one night, years after they first encountered one another, learned about each other's secret desire to become a woman, and built a friendship based on their mutual interest, Arián messaged Julian with a link to the video recording of an incredibly convincing-looking experiment in male-to-female GENDER TRANSFORMATION, Julian finds himself unexpectedly confronting the possibility that there might actually be a way that he can fulfill his years-old fantasies. An ancient herbal and mystical remedy discovered in writing preserved on an ancient tablet in the underwater ruins of a sunken temple off the northern shore of Egypt. Wrestling with both his long-held fantasies and the fears which had always held him back from trying to pursue his desires before, Julian finds himself trying to grapple with the possible changes that the so-called 'Elixir of Isis' might wreak upon his life, if he lets it, and with trying to decide whether he is either brave enough or desperate enough to risk everything that he HAS on the chance for something that he has obsessed over for years...

At roughly 65,000 words, this 'Part One' of 'The Woman You Make Me' is the first installment in a new, multi-part serial series from Zoe Brown which features Temporary, 'Processy' Magical Gender Transformations, Alter Egos, Wish Fulfillment, Sensual Adventures, and Romantic Entanglements.
Unread 05-03-2020   #11
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08815QWL9
Find me on the web at https://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

For years, 25-year-old JULIAN REEVE has been fascinated by the idea of trading his manhood and masculinity for a chance to enjoy the beauty and femininity of an alluring young woman instead. But after two teams of underwater archaeologists managed to uncover, translate, and prove the existence and efficacy of an ancient gender bending potion known as 'The Elixir of Isis,' Julian was forced to not only confront his desires but also face up to his fears about how using the recently-rediscovered Elixir might change, or ruin, his... or HER life.

When the unexpected interruption of his best friend, Theodore, and the girl he's been seeing, Brianna, robs him of his chance to choose whether to drink the Elixir or not, Julian has to scramble to repair his relationships with three of the most important people in his life, while simultaneously trying to grapple with both his desires and his anxieties. When he is next offered the opportunity to drink the Elixir, and explore what life might be like for him--for HER--as a beautiful young woman, what will he choose?

At roughly 50,000 words, this 'Part Two' of 'The Woman You Make Me' is the second installment in a new, multi-part serial series from Zoe Brown which features Temporary, 'Processy' Magical Gender Transformations, Alter Egos, Wish Fulfillment, Sensual Adventures, and Romantic Entanglements.
Unread 05-15-2020   #12
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088P41YCQ
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

Some Guys just wanna be Girls.

25-year-old JULIAN REEVE was one of them. But in eight years of fantasizing about it, daydreaming about the prospect, toying with the idea of transitioning, he never got around to doing anything. He'd been too afraid--that he was too big, too tall, too masculine to ever pass as the pretty young woman he craved to become--that his family would never accept him, as a her. That his friends would freak out and abandon him.

When the thousands-of-years-old Ancient Egyptian magical potion known as the ELIXIR OF ISIS was rediscovered by underwater archaeologists and revealed online to a small number of Gender Bending enthusiasts such as himself, Julian had thought he'd found his answer, but when it came time for him to actually drink the Elixir and go through with becoming the woman he had always wanted to be, he punked out. He was still too afraid about how people would react when they realized what he'd done.

But after a month of wrestling with his decision to turn down drinking the ancient gender changing formula, of opening up to his friends about his yearnings and desires, of patching up relationships that he had recklessly endangered by keeping his longings a secret, Julian was again offered a chance to make his dreams come true, when his best friend and roommate of the past eight years, THEODORE ROSSI, offered to make the Elixir of Isis with Julian and turn him into a woman. Impulsively, Julian agreed.

Now, in PART THREE of THE WOMAN YOU MAKE ME, Julian at last undergoes the sensuous and exhilarating metamorphosis into a woman that he has put off for over a month, and finally gets to meet his new, female alter ego... 'JULIA.'

At almost 70,000 words, THE WOMAN YOU MAKE ME: PART THREE is the next installment in a ongoing, multi-part serial series from Zoe Brown which features Temporary, 'Processy' Magical Transformations, Alter Egos, Wish Fulfillment, Sensual Adventures, and Romantic Entanglements.