free hit counters
[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #1
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Leecher

[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Hey everyone!

I'm Zoe Brown, and I'm an author of very processy Gender Transformation fiction. I publish my stories on Amazon (you can buy them or read them for free on Kindle Unlimited), and I have a small but growing catalog. I'm currently publishing one medium-length novella a week (or a full length novel every month), and it was recommended to me that I come here and let you know that I exist and that you might enjoy my stories. : )

I'm currently working on an extensive on-going serial story called I, Werewoman, of which I've just released Part Three: The Woman Within, which contains a very lengthy, processy transformation scene. Part Four will be out in a few days.

If you are interested in checking out more of my work, you can visit my website at www.zoebrown.net or my Amazon story Catalog HERE. I also have a Patreon, in case that interests you.

Thanks!
Zoe

UPDATE (11/30)

I, Werewoman (Part Four): A Woman Unleashed has just been published to Amazon! ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082676DXN )

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 1 Week Ago at 01:11 PM.
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #2
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Just dived into "Finders Keepers". Thanks! Always good to see more decent processy TG fiction. Way too many novellas on Amazon that are just like "and then John was a girl", or "he fell asleep and when he woke up, he was a woman!". That's usually just a lazy way of getting the gender-bent protagonist into bed with the designated love interest so that the author can write some painfully vanilla sex scenes...

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #3
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Leecher

Glad you enjoyed it! If you enjoyed the FINDERS KEEPERS books you might enjoy the others even more (I generally consider the processy transformations in Addicted to Womanhood and I, Werewoman to be better to the one in FINDERS KEEPERS, as much as I enjoy them all.)

Thanks for your feedback!
Unread 1 Week Ago   #4
CNash
What would you rather be?

No problem

Um... is "Finders Keepers" only four parts? I mean, I guess the whole Aphrodite / Werewoman narrative continues in "Addicted to Womanhood" - although I was kind of bummed out for poor Miles after reading the prologue to that one, seems like he's destined to (eventually) run out of the gender-bending Aphrodite pills and have to resort to the way more expensive Werewoman black market ones, and as a poor college student how could he afford it?

Anyway, yes, "Addicted to Womanhood" is great so far. I must say, though, that you seem to have tapped directly into the heart of what makes transformation so sexy - your transformation scenes are incredibly well written and push all the right buttons!

If I might level some constructive criticism: your work really shines when you're writing dialogue scenes between two people, and the constant internal monologue from the lead character can get very exhausting without any dialogue to break it up. I know it can be tricky due to the narrative, but perhaps having more tertiary characters who interact with the protagonist (like Jillian in "Finders Keepers") outside of his/her main encounters would help cushion the stream-of-consciousness stuff a little.

Last edited by CNash; 1 Week Ago at 05:59 AM.
CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #5
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Leecher

Only Four Parts right now, more coming in the new year! (I have Bodysuit story to catch up on first.) Miles does have a bit of a struggle ahead of him/herself in future chapters, but we'll come up with some fun and exciting ways to cope with them. : )

And thank you for the constructive criticism! I know that's something I do struggle with and I try to find ways to break it up--I think I get better at it over time, though. I don't feel like I, Werewoman is quite so ponderous, although there is still a lot, I do like getting inside the head of my characters when I write erotica.

Thanks again!