free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 27 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-14-2019   #313
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Re: An Intimate Invasion - Sex Drones from Planet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Sex Drones from Planet X is out now!

Expansion Fan and Transform Fan are jointly proud to release Sex Drones from Planet X, an erotic throwback to 1950s science fiction stories with a transformative twist!

Synopsis: Chastity Cameron is your average 1950s all-American schoolgirl. And she really lives up to her name--she's barely even kissed her boyfriend Chuck. But when he wants to go parking and things get a little too heated, Chastity runs off into the woods and gets lost. What she thinks is a shooting star landing in the forest turns out to be something not of this Earth... and Chastity's life is about to take a turn for the strange!

Release Date: September 16th, 2018
Written by: Cezar Nix
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: transformation, alien tf, alien woman, oral sex, mind control, gender bender, breast expansion, ass expansion, beautification, height increase, clothes ripping, pleasure, science

Issue Link: Sex Drones from Planet X

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Sex Drones from Planet X? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
I hope this is ok to quote this to reply, but I just wanted to say I subbed to your site just for this comic and it's great! I thought these aliens were super cute and I fully admit that they're just spookycute enough that I'd totally be patient zero on this one. I dig the throwback to classic 1950's era scifi and you even got the whole "C'mon gal won't ya go all the way with me" campy start. I know it's been out a while but I figured I'd like to just kinda post my $0.02 as a way of encouragement! Thank you for making this! Only other feedback I could add it more stuff and if you could have them getting some ladies in future volumes my Bi-heart would appreciate! But, basically, keep on keepin on.

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 08-29-2021 at 02:57 PM.
SuperSecretUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2019   #314
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: An Intimate Invasion - Sex Drones from Planet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName View Post
I hope this is ok to quote this to reply, but I just wanted to say I subbed to your site just for this comic and it's great! I thought these aliens were super cute and I fully admit that they're just spookycute enough that I'd totally be patient zero on this one. I dig the throwback to classic 1950's era scifi and you even got the whole "C'mon gal won't ya go all the way with me" campy start. I know it's been out a while but I figured I'd like to just kinda post my $0.02 as a way of encouragement! Thank you for making this! Only other feedback I could add it more stuff and if you could have them getting some ladies in future volumes my pan-heart would appreciate! But, basically, keep on keepin on.
Thanks so much for the positive (and kind) response!
Unread 10-21-2019   #315
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Overinflated Underlings - Balloon Warriors 5

Balloon Warriors 5 is out now!

After her humiliating (and near-fatal) defeat last issue, Yoko strikes back with an unexpected tactic that'll fill her enemies with equal amounts of fear and helium in Balloon Warriors 5: Retaliation!

Synopsis: Rio needs more heliomammary potion for her treacherous scheme. Will Yoko be able to stop her?

Release Date: October 21, 2019
Written by: Servomoore
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: breast expansion, inflation, deflation, feudal Japan, TABOO breasts

Series Link: Balloon Warriors

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Balloon Warriors 5? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2019   #316
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Kindred Soles - A Few Feet, Bigger

A Few Feet, Bigger is out now!

A fetishistic pedicurist accidentally makes her kinkiest dreams a reality in the first foot-focused expansion comic we've ever produced: A Few Feet, Bigger!

Synopsis: Jenny’s shift at the pedicure station becomes difficult as she tries to balance impressing her crush, enjoying her foot fetish, and figuring out whether or not she wants to solve the unexpected foot expansion epidemic occurring right in front of her!

Release Date: November 7th, 2019
Written by: F-Kid
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: growth, clothes ripping, foot fetish, foot expansion, uneven expansion, pleasure, lesbian, multiple expansions

Issue Link: A Few Feet, Bigger

ALSO: What did you think about A Few Feet, Bigger? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 11-21-2019   #317
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Swollen By Sirens - Thar She Blows 2

Thar She Blows 2 is out now!

Captain Rose and Theridin, the sexy stars of Thar She Blows, are stalked and expanded by hungry sea monsters in their epic saga's exciting continuation!

Synopsis: As Captain Rose and the mysterious Theridin continue their journey, they happen upon one of the many unspoken dangers of the sea: the Maw of Eris… and the three sirens who call it home!

Release Date: November 21st, 2019
Written by: Zombyre
Artwork by: Emmanuel Xerx Javier
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, inflation, deflation, attribute theft, pirate lady, magic, TABOO breasts, OMEGA ass

Series Link: Thar She Blows!

ALSO: What did you think about Thar She Blows 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 12-07-2019   #318
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Pudgy Protectors - Freedom Alliance: Taskforce 8

Freedom Alliance: Taskforce 8 is out now!

An obese heroine's attempt at dieting horribly backfires with "weighty" consequences in Freedom Alliance: Taskforce 8, the debut of Expansion Fan's latest superhero series!

Synopsis: After a recent poor performance, the rotund super-heroine Hijack is forced by her teammates to finally get in shape. Unfortunately, the strain of the weight-loss regimen causes her psychic powers to go haywire, turning her dreams of gorging herself into a waking nightmare for her friends and their waistlines...

Release Date: December 7th, 2019
Written by: J. Faraday
Artwork by: Wolfgee
Tags: weight gain, extreme weight gain, BBW, SSBBW, blob, immobile, can't move, popping, clothes ripping, mind control, superheroes

Issue Link: Freedom Alliance: Taskforce 8

ALSO: What did you think about Freedom Alliance: Taskforce 8? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 12-21-2019   #319
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Lights, Camera, Inflation - Perform Under Pressure

Perform Under Pressure is out now!

The creator of The Depravity of Dr. D. Lite returns to Expansion Fan with Perform Under Pressure, a surprisingly metatextual comic that satirizes expansion erotica (while still indulging in several scenes featuring extreme inflations)!

Synopsis: What are your options when you’re an actress with the ability to blow yourself up like a balloon? Why not take a peak into the larger-than-life careers of online video “stars” Haley and Selma and find out? It turns out there’s a market for everything these days!

Release Date: December 21st, 2019
Written by: ERed
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: inflation, body expansion, clothes ripping, immobile, can't move, deflation, pleasure, breast expansion, ass expansion

Issue Link: Perform Under Pressure

ALSO: What did you think about Perform Under Pressure? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 01-07-2020   #320
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Selene's Snack Sorcery - Hotel Infinity 5

Hotel Infinity 5 is out now!

An increasingly spiteful and deranged enchantress transmutes three waitresses into the base ingredients of her favorite meal in Hotel Infinity 5!

Synopsis: A new staff member is welcomed to the Hotel Infinity team. Will she survive the experience? Meanwhile, Selene continues her unhinged rampage through the hotel. Hell hath no fury like a sorceress scorned!

Release Date: January 7th, 2020
Written by: b-ridge
Artwork by: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, lip expansion, body expansion, mental transformation, bimbo, animal transformation, transformation, blueberry transformation, juice lactation, lactation, oviposition, pleasure, magic, XTREME breasts

Series Link: Hotel Infinity

ALSO: What did you think about Hotel Infinity 5? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 01-21-2020   #321
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Curvaceous Cyborg Crusher - Bootius Maximus

Bootius Maximus: The Ass of Fury is out now!

An inexperienced wrestler struggling to overcome cybernetically enhanced competition learns how to kick ass by expanding her own in Bootius Maximus: The Ass of Fury!

Synopsis: In the uncomfortably near future, "heroes" and "villains" settle their differences in deadly games of sport. After losing their latest match and in desperate need of a win, a fighter named Juliet is given a body-altering drug from a mysterious stranger to even the odds. However, the drug didn’t work exactly the way she had hoped...

Release Date: January 21st, 2020
Written by: Diego649
Artwork by: Xue (Sedna Studio)
Tags: ass expansion, body expansion, sci-if, cyberpunk, female muscle, fighting, wrestling, super powers, breast expansion, inflation, uneven expansion, science

Issue Link: Bootius Maximus: The Ass of Fury

ALSO: What did you think about Bootius Maximus: The Ass of Fury? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 02-07-2020   #322
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Her Plot Thickens - Mona Cross P.I. 2

Mona Cross P.I. 2 is out now!

Mona Cross, the gumshoe with an ass that won't quit, is back for a second chapter of mystery, action, and body expansions!

Synopsis: Mona comes prepared for seduction and discord as she follows her only lead into the den of a local crime syndicate.

Release Date: February 7th, 2020
Written by: Biz-Mark
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: ass expansion, breast expansion, body expansion, lady detective, film noir, ULTRA ass, MASSIVE breasts

Series Link: Mona Cross P.I.

ALSO: What did you think about Mona Cross P.I. 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 02-21-2020   #323
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Indigenous Inflation - Alien Horizons 2

Alien Horizons 2: Population: Hostile is out now!

Exactly one year after its first issue was released, Alien Horizons returns with a sequel depicting the harrowing first contact between our heroines and one of Bouyon 12's many oddities: a tribe of alien warrior women obsessed with expanding breasts!

Synopsis: After years of observing it from afar, the escapees of Horizon Alpha have been forced to take refuge on Bouyon 12: the planet of body warping mysteries and voluptuous secrets. As the crew begins to explore both the lush jungle and their new bodies, they will soon discover that they are not as alone as they had hoped…

Release Date: February 21st, 2020
Written by: Loquacious Jango
Artwork by: FRANTIC (AlterComics)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, belly expansion, full body expansion, inflation, alien woman, lesbian, immobile, TABOO breasts, MAMMOTH ass

Series Link: Alien Horizons

ALSO: What did you think about Alien Horizons 2: Population: Hostile? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 03-07-2020   #324
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Hunger and Hellfire - Devil's Food

Devil's Food is out now!

A desperate woman eats a sinfully sweet cake to instantly gain the weight she needs to become her crush's dream woman in Devil's Food!

Synopsis: With graduation looming and time running out, a lonely girl named Meridith summons a gluttony demoness for an unusual request: make her fat enough to win the heart of her crush (a closeted fat fetishist). With the power of true devil's food, this is more than possible... but what's stopping the demoness from turning Meri's dream into a nightmare?

Release Date: March 7th, 2020
Written by: J. Faraday
Artwork by: Emmanuel Xerx Javier
Tags: weight gain, extreme weight gain, BBW, SSBBW, blob, immobility, can't move, clothes ripping, force feeding, bursting, popping, lesbians, magic

Issue Link: Devil's Food

ALSO: What did you think about Devil's Food? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration