free hit counters
Missa - FUTANARI - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-26-2016   #193
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

Introducing "Ashlen Reed." She is Moonlight Bunny Ranch's most playful bunny and she loved futa.

Lipstick Lesbian II

Last edited by missa; 04-27-2016 at 05:57 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2016   #194
Greebrun
Process Fan

Love Lana's new do, and I always have a thing for very tall women.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2016   #195
missa
Producer

Includes: Boy possesses mother's body, clit to dick growth, fucking Aunt Lana, creampie

Puppet Master Portal
Unread 05-23-2016   #197
missa
Producer

B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E

Newest model, Allie Summers. Dare I say she resembles a young Julia Roberts? She's a phenomenal young lady, smart as hell, and enthusiastic. I've already re-booked her so I hope you guys like her too.
Unread 05-23-2016   #198
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2016   #199
missa
Producer

Hung Like a Horse III

Includes: Allie Summers, clit to dick, dick to horse dick, extreme nipple growth, lactating/squirting nipples, long cum shot dousing the bedroom full of cum
Unread 06-03-2016   #201
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Agreed with GenYun, Allie was great. I also liked the new nipple props; the CG effect for the nipple growth was great since we could actually see them swell up while bared, but for the ability to keep them enlarged for the rest of the scene and have them lactate (I liked the thickness of the lactation as well, by the way), I guess that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Actually, if you don't mind me making a suggestion, but if you have a script that allows for it, I was thinking that future nipple growth scenes could start with breasts bared, with the CG effect used to show the initial growth; after that, the girl swiftly pulls her top back into place in embarrassment, at which point the props take over. I dunno, something like that might be a lot harder to do than it sounds in my head, so take from that what you will.

One other thing, it would've been nice to have the bursts of lactation continue off and on for the rest of the scene, or at least for longer than it ended up lasting here. Still, what you did for that part of the scene was great as far as I'm concerned, and I look forward to seeing more of it.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2016   #202
mjjudd
Lurker

Awesome work, thank you!

Now if you can have her paired with another girl and penetrative sex (or even simulated/just seeing the clothing expand), that would be
mjjudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2016   #203
tflover296
Frequent Poster

(I'm sorry for the bump, but this is a question I've got to know) I don't know if this is possible, Missa, but think we'll ever see... Darcie Dolce getting the futanari treatment?
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2016   #204
missa
Producer

Thank you Pyrocat I like the idea of that.

Mjjudd, penetrate with the horse dick? OMG.. I don't think that is humanly possibly, it's massive. I'd have to have a smaller horse dick and simulate it, to make the viewer think the large dick is being used. It's something to think on.

TFLover: Dolce will not do futa. In the future, I will NOT HIRE MODELS WHO DON'T DO FUTA, fuck the discrimination towards the fetish, it's absolutely ridiculous, and to be honest, a little insulting. I have a lot more fun with open-minded ladies who enjoy futa anyway. I have lots of exciting futa ideas coming up soon-ish.

Thank you for your interests in Allie's Futa, and a very warm and special thank you to Rei for commissioning it.