free hit counters
Wand Envy - (another tease? - Ha) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-10-2019   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

Wand Envy - (another tease? - Ha)

Wand Envy – The Beginning.

Moving On Up. Moving on down.

"It's stuck," Lacey complained, as she and her brother tried to maneuver the large bulky purple four-seat couch up the dark, narrow staircase leading to their friends' new apartment. The purple color was almost the same as the recently painted apartment door and even matched the paisley pattern on the carpet on the steps. "Ugh, I told you to wait," Derek grunted from half way down the stairs. He grunted again as he positioned a leg of the couch on a stair to reduce the strain on him. From the top of the stairs, Lacey managed to peak around a corner, and smile at Derek's girlfriend, through the open door at the top of the steps, looking into the apartment. "A little help?"

"Oh, oh, sorry. I didn't know you guys were here yet," Derek's girlfriend Vicky exclaimed as she set down the Windex and paper towels near the kitchen window and hurried toward the open apartment door.

"Thanks, but where are the witches? It's their sofa, after all." Lacey smirked.

Grabbing, an edge of the purple velveteen sofa, the lovely brunette, sighed, "well, Laura is cleaning the bathroom, and Kat is doing something with the built-in bookcase." Then she looked up shyly at the tall 5'11" Lacey and continued, "you know, I love your hair but I still can't get used to you as a blonde." The shorter 5'5” Vicky smiled meekly, and then looked down at her task. She yanked on the edge of the couch and echoed Lacey, "Uh, it's stuck!"

“Yeah… I know,” Lacey giggled.

"WOW!" Kat interrupted, dashing toward the blocked door. "Look what I found! I thought it might be here!" With both hands, the blonde lesbian witch held out a fairly ornate decorated stick with a swirling design toward one end.

"What IS that?" Vicky gawked.

"Another magic wand," Lacey sighed. "Don't you have a bunch of those?"

"Not just any wand! It's a very powerful wand, owned by the late Edward Christian Goldenbuck!" Kat proclaimed. My aunt told me it might be here. She had an affair with him once.

"Damn! I thought so,” grumbled Laura, as she joined the group, pealing off her yellow cleaning gloves and chucking them in the kitchen trash can and continued, "I knew you had to have some ulterior motive for renting this dingy apartment over a dingy garage in this dingy neighborhood."

"I told you I might have a surprise." Kat smiled from ear to ear.

"Well, I thought it might be - a little make up gift." Laura said, changing her tone. She grinned faintly and then leaned in and gently kissed Kat, who turned her head and returned the sentiment.

Lacey and Vicky both smiled at the long-suffering, reunited couple.

"Hey, what happened to my help?" Derek yelled up the stairs, interrupting their moment.

"Just a moment, bro! Hey, it's too bad we can't shrink the couch a little with your new wand," Lacey chuckled.

"HA! Let's try," Kat suggested. "It's supposed to be a very powerful magic." Her dark haired girlfriend Laura rolled her eyes, and shook her head a little. Kat made a serious expression and raised the wand slowly and pointed it at the couch. Then she chanted in monotone, "Dèan an còmhdach seo nas lugha...

Everyone stared and waited a moment, but nothing happened. Derek just grunted again and waited.

"Hmmm - Is that Latin?" Lacey questioned.

"Latin? No no no." Kat laughed. "It's Gaelic. See these marks? Her finger traced the wand. “These are runes, not Roman, more like Celtic or Norse. Geez. And this swirling portion forming the point is a unicorn horn. Isn't it beautiful?"

Laura grinned and shook her head again. “You know you're better with potions, Baby. But that Gaelic was a surprise to me. Have you been studying?”

“Well, yeah -”

Meanwhile, Vicky just stared at the wand, almost hypnotized.

Derek, yelled up the stairs, "how about REDUCTO AD ABSURDUM?" He chuckled to himself at his geeky joke.

"Oh geez," Lacey grabbed the wand from Kat, "Let me just try this!" The 5'4" Kat tried to grab it back, but the taller Lacey held it out of reach. She bumped Kat with her hip and pointed the wand at the couch, and said simply, "I wish the couch would shrink a little!"

Suddenly a white and green light flashed from the wand, and the couch did just that. It shrank a little. Maybe 10% smaller.

Mouth open, Lacey paused, then exclaimed, "OH MY GAWD!”

Vicky yelled, "Wow wow wow!"

"Praise the Goddess," said Kat.

"Well Fuck!" said Laura.

Derek just said, "Hey, did this thing just get lighter?"

Next part - A tug of war between Kat and Laura with diminishing results.

Last edited by OhZone; 11-10-2019 at 08:19 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2019   #2
Vicky Mouse
Submissive lil thing.

Re: Wand Envy - (another tease? - Ha)

Why do you change evwryone's name but mine? lolz
Vicky Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2019   #3
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Derek, huh? So are you going to shrink everyone you know? That could be hot.

Wait I see at least two people missing. More actually, but...
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2019   #4
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

The first thing I asked before I even began reading was: "Is there going to be a lesbian in this story?"

The answer was yes

(To be fair though, would it truly be an OhZone story without at least 1 gay couple?)

So far so good OhZone, eager to see what happens next!

Last edited by Anotherfetishguy; 12-09-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Anotherfetishguy is offline   Reply With Quote