free hit counters
Giantess Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-04-2014   #1
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Giantess Fan Comics (updated April 14)

Hey guys! I'll be posting updates to the site (giantessfan.com) in this thread. This is also a good place for you to voice any feedback or questions you have about the site.

Latest Comic:

A Weekend Alone 6
Author: KevinFred
Artists: Jieun Studio

Last edited by J Yubari; 07-28-2015 at 01:09 PM.
J Yubari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014   #2
ragnarok385
Lurker

Re: Giantess Fan Comics

I was able to take a gander at some of the comics using the free login for the day and found myself really enjoying most of the story and sequencing that went on. Now I will also say that even though I enjoy giantess works, and even write some myself for ReadyArt, I do not necessarily enjoy some of the other fetishes that go along with GTS.

BUT, I will say that I can put aside some of my distaste to simply say that were I interested in things like vore, and crushing just to name a few I can say that these are some very well written and illustrated comics. Although I too have struggled with how to write a character in just a few panels, to make it easy to relate to the reactions of the characters. The few comics I read, Power Glove, When Dreams Come True, and Goddess ADBC showed some great writing, and even better illustration. All in all something very worth while and maybe in a couple months I'll find myself buying a subscription to go with the one I already enjoyed over on Expansionfan.

Thanks for the opportunity to read these comics.

-Ragnarok385
ragnarok385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014   #3
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

i have been a member of Expansion Comics for a while now. Good good stuff.

Do you guys ever look for more writers?

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014   #4
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Prosperio View Post
i have been a member of Expansion Comics for a while now. Good good stuff.

Do you guys ever look for more writers?
We're always on the lookout for more writers. I'm the current editor of the Expansion Fan line, so if you'd like to write for us just drop me a PM with a couple of your story pitches and we can go from there!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014   #5
vid
Frequent Poster

I don't want to sound like I'm plugging, but I'm really curious if anyone caught my series, "Power Patrol." Any thoughts?
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014   #6
JBird
Casual Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
I don't want to sound like I'm plugging, but I'm really curious if anyone caught my series, "Power Patrol." Any thoughts?
I got them way back when they first came out. I dig 'em, mostly because I enjoy the super-hero genre. Even though it's written by Valeyard, I will eventually get the third Cleavage Crusader just because the Power Patrol are in it
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014   #7
Kong
Growth fan

Great products. I enjoyed the comics but I missed one with slowler growth or an uneven growth.
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014   #8
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Suffice to say I didn't take full advantage of the "free comic" day, but I did manage to pick up a couple of comics and I must say they are really well done. Kudos to your artists and writers.

What prevented me from enjoying more however was me being hesitant about which comics to pick as I knew a lot of them had sexual content, which (as I feel anyway) hogs all the attention. Not saying I don't flat out like it (I tolerate it tbh), but still.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014   #9
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

I was unable to even log in during this "free comic" day because of my work hours but I did notice there was a distinct lack of slow growth and mini-gts(7ft-10ft) comics listed. Contrary to the Expansion Fans website where there is apparent differences even in the cover thumbnails, I can't see enough incentive to put down $20 for 1 month unless the person paying is interested in one specific niche of giantess content: Mega.
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014   #10
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I got them way back when they first came out. I dig 'em, mostly because I enjoy the super-hero genre. Even though it's written by Valeyard, I will eventually get the third Cleavage Crusader just because the Power Patrol are in it
Really glad to hear that - he and I collaborated on that and I really enjoyed how we expanded each other's universes. It's actually going to be a two-parter: first is more FMG while the second is Gts (with a 3rd "twist" that, come to think of it, I should probably stop doing before it becomes too predictable )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebomb View Post
I was unable to even log in during this "free comic" day because of my work hours but I did notice there was a distinct lack of slow growth and mini-gts(7ft-10ft) comics listed.
I have a script in the works that has gradual growth. I don't know how long you personally would want it drawn out, but it lasts for a few pages before she reaches her max height.

Last edited by vid; 02-06-2014 at 08:24 AM.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014   #11
LK
Process Disciple

Comics have 10-16 pages to get their story across. Slow and gradual growths eat up valuable real estate. It has to be intermeshed well in the overall comic plot structure.
Unread 02-06-2014   #12
Clevens
Frequent Poster

I personally think you did better with the surprised growth, gentle mini-gts stuff than with the powerful and vore-oriented types. True I am not a fan of the latter, but nonetheless the work seemed more natural when it wasn't that to me.
Clevens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comics, giantess, growth