free hit counters
The "Official" TG Caption Thread - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-20-2010   #97
bigboy83
Frequent Poster

Re: The "Official" TG Caption Thread

1 & 2 are awesome, 3 not bad.
bigboy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010   #98
hagglepuf
Kapshun-man

AVATAR TG! I i wish someone could make this a seqeunce
Attached Images
File Type: jpg avatar.jpg (281.1 KB, 483 views)

BUY THAT SHIRT!

my deviantart: http://hagglepuf.deviantart.com/

my TG captions: http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt43/hagglepuf/
hagglepuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2010   #99
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Several-year lurker looking to give support. This is my first ever post in any forum. Figured I may as well contribute to the fun. Likewise, these captions are my first attempts.

So! TG with added BE. A fun combo, yes? I think so. As to the bimbo one, well, I figured "why not"? As it is, I had to create these with MS Paint, as I don't own anything better. If they suck, I blame my lack of art-making technology.

The second one was initially inspired by a book I read once. In it, there was mention of a river that had lost all its' fish and was replenishing itself by transforming anyone who drank from it. I took the idea and gave it a process-y twist.

The third just seems like the sort of thing you'd expect in the SRU universe. Like em', hate em, I don't care; I'm not being paid for this.

Images used are property of whomever the bleep drew 'em.

Last edited by CaptainSanji; 01-25-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Goofed and deleted the images, sorry.
CaptainSanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2010   #100
Wulfen
Frequent Poster

XD MMMYYYYY EEEEYYYYEEEESSSS...... nice but the yellow back drop for the words hurts.
Wulfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2010   #101
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Angry Re: The "Official" TG Caption Thread

Goofed up and deleted these from my last post. Geez, I need a manual for how these forum things work. Technology lives to mock me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bimbo and Goddess.JPG (398.7 KB, 4423 views)
File Type: jpg Schoolgirl Curse.JPG (202.0 KB, 837 views)
File Type: jpg Milky Mishap.JPG (317.9 KB, 799 views)
Unread 01-25-2010   #102
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSanji View Post
Goofed up and deleted these from my last post. Geez, I need a manual for how these forum things work. Technology lives to mock me...
The first caption is the best by far (or maybe it's because intentionally over-sized breasts don't do anything for me). You definitely have a knack for passages of description that's always crucial in any kind of TF story. Transformations should be just as much about what's going on inside as outside, IMO. I'd love to see more from you.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010   #103
bigboy83
Frequent Poster

all three anime awesome.
Unread 02-01-2010   #104
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
Transformations should be just as much about what's going on inside as outside, IMO.
Hmmm...I don't know so much about that. For me, it seems like the TF is not complete no matter how it goes. If you don't change the victim's mind, then you've only transformed the outer. If the mind changes, then the victim is unaware, and the TF now seems pointless. I suppose the only real solution is to mix them up a bit.

Now, since I got a bit of positive response to my first set, I'm contributing another set of three! The first generally introduces my RP persona (if I ever get involved in any on the F&B section) and shows off a few of his abilities.

The second is something you should probably not click on. Ever. I take no responsibility for any changes you may, and probably will, go through if you open it.

Third shows somebody's attempt to TG me! But, as the text and picture should show, it clearly did not work! Me, fall victim to one of my own favorite processes? Never! (Since this is the first time I've been TG'ed and don't want full credit for my own first one, I'll say the first one to read it can take credit for TGing the Cap'n.)
Enjoy, fellow process enthusiasts!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Interview with the Pirate.JPG (284.4 KB, 734 views)
File Type: jpg Trapped.JPG (240.6 KB, 780 views)
File Type: jpg Oblivious Denial.JPG (262.1 KB, 946 views)
Unread 02-01-2010   #105
Wulfen
Frequent Poster

good pic from what I could read, but could you make the text a larger font in the next ones?
Wulfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010   #106
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfen View Post
good pic from what I could read, but could you make the text a larger font in the next ones?
Well, from my experience, if you click the picture once it's opened, it should zoom in once and make the text easily readable. Assuming that you've already done this and would just prefer that the text be larger, I have to say I'd really rather not. My stories tend to be long-winded and the smaller text lets me fit it all in. (Remember, this is MS Paint I'm working with) I could just expand the text area some more, but that takes up more memory with the added size and, from an aesthetic point of view, it just doesn't look as good to me with such a stretched-out wall of text beside the picture.

On the other hand, there's only so many times one can rephrase a TG sequence that takes up so much space, so my descriptions may be getting shorter yet. Or I could just put the text underneath the picture, as with the "Interview" caption. That might look alright. We'll see what happens.
Unread 02-02-2010   #107
Rollsumi
Cat Boy

Awesome, really enjoyed the second one. The way you wrote it was probably the best I've ever seen. By just placing the reader as the one getting transformed is the smartest thing I've ever seen.
Unread 02-02-2010   #108
bigboy83
Frequent Poster

great pics, but the text is to thin.