free hit counters
Examples of Facial TG? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2009   #1
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Examples of Facial TG?

Are there any picures in TG sequences which show a decent transition of a man's head and face becoming a womans?

Not just obvious changes such as loss of stubble and hair growth. I want to see transformations of the jaw, nose, lips, cheeks, that sort of thing.

Please respond soon...
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009   #2
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: Examples of Facial TG?

Well, a lot of the TGs I've done have more face centered TGing, but ones that have the most notable are:

The Eye TG Animation I did (shows just an eye changing 'gender')
While only three frames the Tai TG Animation is also more face centered.
The original Windy TG AP sequence I made has a face centered part with eyes and mouth changed, while the second page of the remake has a more artistic flow but should show a good change.
The accurately named Simple TG is a bit simply drawn, but also has a good gauge in facial change.

Though if you mean JUST the head/face, then I guess only the eye TG qualifys. ^^;