free hit counters
Second Life possibilities - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-13-2011   #1
Nemesis
Process Fan

Second Life possibilities

Okay people, I have a conundrum on my hands.

Second Life, although it has some bad sides, offers a huge array of possibilities for people who are into transformation-related fun.

On the top of my mind, I can say there's at least BE, TG, Bimboification, Sissyfication, Weight Gain, TFing into statues and objects, or into aliens.

And the list goes on.

So since I tried SL about two years ago, I think I know the reason behind the absence of anything related to SL here.
Back then the "game" sucked. Hard.
It was hard to get around, obtain stuff, etc.

But for trying it again two months ago, I can say this is over.
I won't say SL is the most user-friendly simulation I've seen so far, but most internet residents shouldn't have any problems going around and finding creepy machines/people/alien goo to transform them.

And as a long-time leecher, I can assure you your wallet will be safe.
95% of the items for transformation are free, with the notable exception of the inflatable "implants" for the BE.

Of course you can also use RP with all the players available in dedicated groups.

On the technical side, you just need to install Restrained Life Viewer and find a (free) relay in game.

So why are you waiting for ? Join in ! =)

TL;DR : Get Second Life. Have fun.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011   #2
InvisibleDale
Lurker

Re: Second Life possibilities

No thanks. I already have a life draining hobby. Another one would just be the death of me. Try next door.
InvisibleDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011   #3
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

I was into SL for a couple years, but a bit of money into it.

My main look for my avatar was this http://epicenic.me/enter/sites/defau...ty.preview.jpg

http://epicenic.me/enter/sites/defau...l1.preview.jpg

It took me a while to find someone who could custom make me a male skin with a womans face. (later on a shop called excess appeared that sold just that).

I faced an odd problem in SL with that look though. Everywhere I went other than GLBT spots I got mocked or rude comments made. Meanwhile other people with avatars such as furries, robots, and dragons received no such mocking (though sometimes gave it).

I stuck mainly to GLBT sites where I faces a different problem, I was alone in the world. Being what I wanted in SL means being alone among either gay men only into the manly, or TG's into looking female, with little if any in betweens. TG support sites were worse as they were all TS dominated and didn't understand my real life issues.

The few sites for crossdressing I was also disappointed as they were either forced femme (I am not into forced) or had avatars that were disturbingly childlike.

The few people I met like me either left or conformed to an existing clique. Eventually I quit, the wonder wore off and I grew tired of being alone in a crowd.

Other things TF wise I found hard if not impossible to do in SL was to put a convincing set of boobs on a manly frame. Trying a male skin on a female frame left you with impossibly scrawny arms and a small body. Putting object boobs on a male body likewise looked fake.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011   #4
Nemesis
Process Fan

Well I'm really sorry you didn't find anyone to share with, but I feel it's not really related to SL specificaly.

Other than that, I can say that the child avatars bother me too, as they bother most people in SL, and that's why they're banned from most places (at least TF related places).

I never tried to mix feminine features on a male shape, so I can't say anything on this, but I did saw some pretty decent-looking muscled women, even if I know it's not the same.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011   #5
Lifeleech
Leecher

hmmm I havn't been on in a few months but I'm willing to give it a try.
Lifeleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2011   #6
NinjaBunneh
I <3 Bunnygirls

Honestly this is one of the only reasons I use SL and I have posted transformation videos I've made with it. Unfortunately the new viewer doesn't do the body morphing the way the old one does. I still have and can use the old SL viewer but yeah...it is a bit of a downer.

If you wanna see my SL videos you can find them here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehNinjaBunneh
Fair warning: Lots of furry and FtM (made more due to the general lack of it than anything else).

I have been trying to do a Race Change video (I've done two beta versions already) but just can't get a decent looking result yet. I think I need to consider showing more restraint in my body shapes with it XD
NinjaBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote