free hit counters
Expansion Files - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2013   #1
The Governor
Process Governor

Expansion Files

Kraban has officially released his very first commercially produced comic, which features what he self-describes as “the best artwork I've ever done”. Expansion Files will be an ongoing series about women subjected to drug testing as infants and then 20 years later, begin to experience some rather bizarre side-effects. Cyndi is smooching with her boyfriend at the drive-in theatre when she suddenly inflates rapidly, bursting out of her clothes and growing into a 15 foot high sphere of womanhood. Lola catches all the action on national television as the ballooning spectacle unfolds, and she has a secret of her own. As she eats and watches the news, her own physique begins to pile on with fat. As her bust swells, hips expand, and adipose ensues, Lola seems to have been there, done this before. What does Lola know that poor Cyndi doesn't? Kraban has long been a fixture in the community, having produced several inflation and weight gain comics that are arguably classics. The artwork for this new comic is particularly lush and dynamic with all the existing flair the artist brings to the table.

What some folks on Deviant Art are saying about the first issue, “New Beginnings”:

""I stumbled across your comic quite by accident, I love your work. Fantastic quality, you really have a nicely developed style. I'll keep buying these as long as you make 'em.""

""It looks lovely and it's always nice to see multiple expansions fantastic work as always""

""It was definitely worth it. The illustrations were top notch and the bonus drawings were very nice. ""

We are proud to have him featured in the Process Productions Store, him along with all of the new inflation comic artists joining us bring a lot more to the site and the girls they draw than we have ever seen before!

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...keyword=Kraban
The Governor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013   #2
crimson x
Fetish Artist

Re: Expansion Files

So my only payment method options are a credit card, or a money order? shame. I have the cash but I don't see a paypal option anywhere.
Unread 08-16-2013   #3
MotoMoto
Leecher

Re: Expansion Files

I bought it and imo its a great start. The expansion process could use a little extending... more frames... parts of body.
MotoMoto is offline   Reply With Quote