free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-09-2008   #25
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. how are your fingers feeling after such a grand journey?

I really enjoyed reading that! I'm happy my picture gave you some inspiration. I've got another one in the works; let's see if this next one does anything for ya.

I really liked the idea of the two girls being the table, pretty unique and fun, that. Loved the overall process of it all too. Nice and moderate pace to her change.
Unread 03-09-2008   #26
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Not my thing at all....but good art by Hmmmm is...good art by hmmm And a great story to boot.
Unread 03-09-2008   #27
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Glad you liked it!

And for anyone who might have noticed a theme in Dan's menu, look here:

http://homecooking.about.com/od/holi...hrodisiacs.htm

SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2008   #28
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Awesome story, SO. I need to write a Juggalos fic myself one of these days... >_<

I like how much the Boss enjoyed it, most of all. Hm. Although this could have gone without mentioning an adolecent's erection. :P

All in all, a solid read, and I'm tempted to ask you for your DA now, so I can fave it. ^_^
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2008   #29
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Brilliant on the menu there, Soylent. Great writing overall!

Now, as soon as I'm done typing this, I'm going to go back to my earlier post where I uploaded Trixie. I've got another one. This is another on the list of requests in this thread; where the girl expands after eating the food.
The drawing was done before I found out that the effects of the food don't last unless upon request.
And, actually Trixie's size was inaccurate in that last picture. So she's larger in this one. Dantails, I hope this is to your liking!

So go back and have a look!
Unread 03-10-2008   #30
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I...

Uh...

Wow.

Damn, Hmmm!, you thought you'd rendered me speechless before?

It's... It's just too much. An overload, no, an overflow of voloptuousness and pulchuritude. I just, I mean...

There are no words.

No...

Wait...

There are. Three words, in fact.

BIGGER.

IS.

BETER!
Unread 03-10-2008   #31
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmm! View Post
Brilliant on the menu there, Soylent. Great writing overall!

Now, as soon as I'm done typing this, I'm going to go back to my earlier post where I uploaded Trixie. I've got another one. This is another on the list of requests in this thread; where the girl expands after eating the food.
The drawing was done before I found out that the effects of the food don't last unless upon request.
And, actually Trixie's size was inaccurate in that last picture. So she's larger in this one. Dantails, I hope this is to your liking!

So go back and have a look!
When I read this post, my heart started to race as I went back to look at it. Waiting, I was, as the page slowly loaded, I quickly scrolled down and opened the first odd thing I saw.

And then, I drowned in all the sexy flesh.

It's not often you see asses come in by the tons. (I laugh at the fact that if Trixie turns around, even her massive rack is hidden, and of course, one of my favorite parts, she can't do much with those arms of hers.. :3)

I love you, sir Hmm, and I love my Trixie and your Maddi. I want to just crawl up and lie in them...

And I do love how Trixie can probably hold an entire buffet on her ass by now.

I'm waiting for your DA again, so I can fave it and share the higher quality version (Because my photobucket compresses it a bit. Lame.)

Mr. Orange put it up well. I had to calm down to type all this.

(Really man, I'm spamming F5 on your DA page, while looking from that pic, back to it over and over again.)

Last edited by DanTails; 03-10-2008 at 10:45 PM.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2008   #32
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

My job is done!

Soylent. You're so not speechless if you can still say pulchritude.
Hahaha! But thanks for that!

And Dan, spam no more! It's on DA (though I'm sure you know already). Glad to be of service, and I must admit, it was a load of fun drawing something so outrageous!

Fun place, this restraunt.
Unread 03-11-2008   #33
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
"The initial effects will wear off within a day," the host said, sliding the bottle into Dan's inside breast pocket, "and every pill will last for eight to ten hours afterwards. Do NOT," he said, pointing his finger at Dan and admonishing him in a frighteningly serious tone, "I repeat, do NOT give her more than one pill at once."
"Is- are they dangerous?" Dan asked, pulling the bottle out and looking for an active ingredients list.
"Well, not by themselves, no- it's literally impossible to overdose on these," the host replied. "but Juggalos is not responsible for any property damage or physical harm brought on by abusing these. If your lawyer shows up because you've flattened your townhome in a fit of passion we *will* send them away empty-handed."
You know, this line plus Hmmm!'s super-sized trixie pics have re-inspired me to examine the legal precedent for this. After I finish the next part of the "Body, Mind, and Flesh" story I think I'll get to work on "Case No. 5318008: Dalton v. Juggalos et al" The defense's evidence is not to be overlooked!

(If you don't get the joke in the title, enter the case number into a calculator or cell phone and turn it upside-down. )
Unread 03-24-2008   #34
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Okay everyone, Hmmm! should be getting back from vacation soon, and when he does we're all set to begin our collaborative illustrated story of Maddi the reluctant Juggalos waitress, as seen here:

http://spiralingstaircase.deviantart...ction-79690385

I've got the first chapter ready to post- just need to run it by Hmmm! since it's his character and all and then we'll be entering into a world of love, drama, intrigue, and plenty of expansion!
Unread 03-24-2008   #35
Crinos
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Okay everyone, Hmmm! should be getting back from vacation soon, and when he does we're all set to begin our collaborative illustrated story of Maddi the reluctant Juggalos waitress, as seen here:

I've got the first chapter ready to post- just need to run it by Hmmm! since it's his character and all and then we'll be entering into a world of love, drama, intrigue, and plenty of expansion!
I may go utterly mad with anticipation.
Crinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008   #36
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Well, I wouldn't want Crinos to go too mad, so you'd best run that by me then.