free hit counters
Pocket Bra - Vore Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-04-2017   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Pocket Bra - Vore Fan Comics

Swelling Science Experiment - Pocket Bra is out now!

Fans of absorption-style vore and breast expansion ought to grab themselves a Vore Fan membership now so that they can download Pocket Bra, the first issue of the sexy new series they’ve all been waiting for!

Synopsis: Christina’s best friend Kyle invents a new bra that creates a small dimensional rift in a woman’s cleavage in order for her to store items. After many successes, Kyle calls Christina in order to try the bra on for herself and be his model. Kyle is in the last stages of testing his invention, hoping he can take his research and interest investors at the invention expo later in the evening. However, not everything goes according to plan and a flaw in the bra's design begins to have unexpected consequences.

Tags: Absorption Vore, Cleavage Vore, Breast Expansion, sci-fi

Issue Release Date: March 4th, 2017
Written By: Takaine
Artwork By: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Issue Link: Pocket Bra

Download this comic and all of our other Vore comics at VoreFan.com!

ALSO: What did you think about Pocket Bra? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2017   #2
Guard
Memory of Battle

Re: Pocket Bra - Vore Fan Comics

i try my best not to kinkshame since i'm a weirdo but damn i just do not get vore
Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2017   #3
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I like this one for NOT being "vore" in the classic sense. For me absorption is a way different kink than *eating* someone. That said, I really enjoyed the comic a whole lot, probably more than any other VFan comic so far.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2017   #4
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
... For me absorption is a way different kink than *eating* someone. That said, I really enjoyed the comic a whole lot, probably more than any other VFan comic so far.
My big question is:

The individuals who get "absorbed", are they gone forever?

The story states the bra was created for item storage (and not disposal.)

I'd be real interested in the comic if I knew there was not an 'unhappy' ending.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2017   #5
SoulChaser
Hell Hath No Fury!

I'd like see butt vore
Unread 03-08-2017   #6
ryantherebel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulChaser View Post
I'd like see butt vore
Well, there is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI
Unread 03-12-2017   #7
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantherebel View Post
Haha! Love ATHF.
Unread 03-12-2017   #8
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
My big question is:

The individuals who get "absorbed", are they gone forever?

The story states the bra was created for item storage (and not disposal.)

I'd be real interested in the comic if I knew there was not an 'unhappy' ending.
It sounded like there'd be a way to "retrieve" them, so i don't think it will have an unhappy ending.

I've got a script in now that involves absorption and BE (Finished before I ever even heard of pocket bra, disclaimer) with my own weird twist on it, and mine has an "Everyone's okay" ending. Better than okay, for some.

I'd say more, but now that VFan's accepted it I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to stay mum and let the official channels speak for it, right J? ^^;
Unread 03-13-2017   #9
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
It sounded like there'd be a way to "retrieve" them, so i don't think it will have an unhappy ending.

I've got a script in now that involves absorption and BE (Finished before I ever even heard of pocket bra, disclaimer) with my own weird twist on it, and mine has an "Everyone's okay" ending. Better than okay, for some.

I'd say more, but now that VFan's accepted it I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to stay mum and let the official channels speak for it, right J? ^^;
Feel free to talk about it! Try not to spoil any of the good bits though -- who doesn't like a surprise?
Unread 03-14-2017   #10
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Oh, sweet.

OK, so yeah, through magical means a sorority girl's breasts become capable of absorbing flesh and converting that mass into more breast meat. This includes her own flesh, so she needs to be careful if he wants to maintain use of her limbs and not just end up a helpless set of breasts with a head!
Unread 10-04-2017   #11
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Pocket Bra 2 - Vore Fan Comics

Absorption, Expansion, Seduction - Pocket Bra 2 is out now!

Pocket Bra returns with a second issue that features even more absorption vore and breast expansion than the first, while still finding enough room to add some steamy sex to the mix!

Synopsis: Kyle tries to figure out what went wrong with the Pocket Bra so he can get Christina back to normal. But Christina likes the new improvements and wants to stay the way she is. When the sorority sister of Beta Epsilon show up, Christina devises a plan to get Kyle to agree with her.

Tags: Absorption Vore, Cleavage Vore, Breast Expansion, Sci-Fi, OVERBOARD breasts

Issue Release Date: October 4th, 2017
Series Link: Pocket Bra

ALSO: What did you think about Pocket Bra 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 08-18-2019   #12
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Pocket Bra 3 - Vore Fan Comics

Breast Expansion Brassiere - Pocket Bra 3 is out now!

The formerly flat-chested Christina continues her absorption-based rampage and turns a clothing store's entire staff into padding for her breasts in Pocket Bra 3!

Synopsis: With the science fair right around the corner, Kyle scrambles for an idea to help Christina shrink her breasts. Meanwhile, Christina goes to a dress shop to find something to wear to the event...

Tags: absorption vore, cleavage vore, breast expansion, female muscle, female muscle growth, science, sci-fi

Issue Release Date: August 18th, 2019
Series Link: Pocket Bra

ALSO: What did you think about Pocket Bra 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!