free hit counters
Doug's Chubby Buddy - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-29-2007   #13
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyDemont View Post
Doug was Nickleon first.
Who cares?
It still sucks.

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2007   #14
knoxfan1316
Frequent Poster

ok, just got it. two scenes that are ok.
1. during track, patti daydreams that she's fat on the day of the sport event. she gets fatter(off-screen, slight wg, but, in my estimate, around 300-500). she is made fun of behind her back, and eventually, her shoes break off her fat foot, trips, and falls, while fat cells fly up after falling on the floor(off-screen)
2. in another daydream, patti is in an olympic-like event(it isnt the olympics, its a sport event for the diet crap they made up for the episode), and whilst in the track event, two fat cells chase after her, but they end up fattening two other [female] competitors. she wins the event without a pound on her, whoop-de-s###.
somewat off topic stuff:
-during a commercial patti and the other girls see, a man's stomach expands, then his entire body, with fat.
-when beebee(however her name is spelled) is weighing herself, she gained 7 lbs. ironically for her, the target weight set(in which she didnt check the instructions to set herself for it) to 250 lbs. yuk yuk yuk.

if u want, i can send the two WG related scenes here.(probably wouldnt matter, ill probably send it here if i feel like it.
knoxfan1316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2007   #15
Vader7476
The Divine Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxfan1316 View Post
ok, just got it. two scenes that are ok.
1. during track, patti daydreams that she's fat on the day of the sport event. she gets fatter(off-screen, slight wg, but, in my estimate, around 300-500). she is made fun of behind her back, and eventually, her shoes break off her fat foot, trips, and falls, while fat cells fly up after falling on the floor(off-screen)
2. in another daydream, patti is in an olympic-like event(it isnt the olympics, its a sport event for the diet crap they made up for the episode), and whilst in the track event, two fat cells chase after her, but they end up fattening two other [female] competitors. she wins the event without a pound on her, whoop-de-s###.
somewat off topic stuff:
-during a commercial patti and the other girls see, a man's stomach expands, then his entire body, with fat.
-when beebee(however her name is spelled) is weighing herself, she gained 7 lbs. ironically for her, the target weight set(in which she didnt check the instructions to set herself for it) to 250 lbs. yuk yuk yuk.

if u want, i can send the two WG related scenes here.(probably wouldnt matter, ill probably send it here if i feel like it.

I'd like to see them. I used to love that show.
Unread 12-02-2007   #16
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

Haha I actually saw this episode as a kid and still remember it.

Don't knock Doug duudes! He's dah maan! >.<
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote