free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 250 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2017   #2989
legend293
Frequent Poster

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=idx2XHQnFfU

A super sentai where they get hypnotist into cats.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2017   #2990
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

I guess it is mind control...right?
Unread 06-10-2017   #2991
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Hypnosis has a long tradition of being mind control.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2017   #2992
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Friend of mine just finished this up, it's his first OC after years and years of fanfic:

http://www.mcstories.com/InvasionOfT...ons/index.html

"The Sexulons are cunning. The Sexulons are powerful. The Sexulons are irresistible. The Sexulons... Aren’t real?!"
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2017   #2993
robiotic
You what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxppxx122 View Post
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d...o-iguacu-hd_tv

I dont speak Portuguese but I think the plot is
woman drinks something to help sleep but turns her into a bimbo.
Pretty interesting episode and kind of easy to follow even if you don't understand the language.

first tf is at the 5min mark. couple more through out the episode.
This is probably one of the best on screen TF's of this type I've seen. Does the series have any other transformations?
Unread 07-11-2017   #2994
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

Limerick has a new title out: The Girls in Dorm 3B. It's a slightly different take on the college campus virus storyline, but has shades of Endorphins thanks to the enclosed nature of setting a narrative within a dorm. I do appreciate the sort of flashback-esque structuring to prevent the work from going in the direction of a straight-narrative, though. Limerick is one of the few prose writers who I think could really successfully integrate the erotica with varying forms of storytelling and prose styles, so I'm happy to see him to continue to play around.

According to MCStories May was the tenth anniversary of What You've Done For Me. I am blown over and in complete admiration that Limerick's kept his little world going for so long. I think it is definitely time for a re-read soon, especially as we come up on the tenth anniversary of some other favorites of mine next year, like Backwash and Business Casual, Endorphins, Calving Signs, A(ci)dmission, Careers in Science and The Man in Room Ten.

Holy shit, a lot of the big stories were written in 2008. O.o
Gatoh Ry?zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2017   #2995
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoh Ry?zaki View Post
Limerick has a new title out: The Girls in Dorm 3B. It's a slightly different take on the college campus virus storyline, but has shades of Endorphins thanks to the enclosed nature of setting a narrative within a dorm. I do appreciate the sort of flashback-esque structuring to prevent the work from going in the direction of a straight-narrative, though. Limerick is one of the few prose writers who I think could really successfully integrate the erotica with varying forms of storytelling and prose styles, so I'm happy to see him to continue to play around.

According to MCStories May was the tenth anniversary of What You've Done For Me. I am blown over and in complete admiration that Limerick's kept his little world going for so long. I think it is definitely time for a re-read soon, especially as we come up on the tenth anniversary of some other favorites of mine next year, like Backwash and Business Casual, Endorphins, Calving Signs, A(ci)dmission, Careers in Science and The Man in Room Ten.

Holy shit, a lot of the big stories were written in 2008. O.o
Thanks Gatoh. I did peak in 2008.

Dorm 3B is written as a tribute to the structure in Cristina's Mounten & Mayne. It's vaguely a Calving Signs story, to the extent that it matters.

It is really hard to come up with original ideas lately!
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2017   #2996
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

The last original story was probably told by cavemen sitting around a fire. I wouldn't worry about it.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2017   #2997
mb78
Process Fan

My two favorites of your stories are Endorphins (from 2008) and Let It Happen (from late 2013), so I certainly don't think you're in a rut! In fact, would love to see you visit the latter universe again sometime.

Thanks for your many, many awesome stories over the years.

Last edited by mb78; 07-13-2017 at 06:08 PM.
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2017   #2998
AlphaMatrix
Frequent Poster

"Retail" and "Firehose" are my two personal faves.
AlphaMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2017   #2999
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
Thanks Gatoh. I did peak in 2008.

Dorm 3B is written as a tribute to the structure in Cristina's Mounten & Mayne. It's vaguely a Calving Signs story, to the extent that it matters.

It is really hard to come up with original ideas lately!
Mounten & Mayne is such a good one. Cristina Prince hasn't posted in quite a while (at least on MCStories) so I've missed her work. It boggles my mind with what she was able to accomplish with Thick Country Sluts and Kitty and Cammi in Church Country. There's a density to her stories that really does scoop up the reader in a sort of fuck haze. Your two styles are actually quite different, but still on the same level of prowess.

Coming up with original ideas can indeed be a pain. I've been tossing around an idea for a while myself, but every time I get through it partially I hit a wall because I wind up getting to the action too soon and jumping from A to B to Q.

Personally speaking, as a fan of your work, I'd love to see more in the vain of AgraRipe. It felt like a return to your strong-suit of workplace and school settings after a string of smaller settings, which naturally allow for a story to grow into a behemoth-length work. Not to say I don't love your smaller works--Mating and Breeding had me on the edge of my seat!--but the long-form stories are where it truly feels like one can invest themselves.

Speaking of Calving Signs, that story is definitely the story of yours I have reread the most. Combing bimbos with pregnancy is a dastardly combination, especially when it leaves a writer with the ability to give us a natural point to check in on a character some time after the main storyline concludes. I can't believe it took me so long to read Slut TV. If I had known there was a sort of return of Calving Signs there I would have hopped on it much sooner.

I agree with AlphaMatrix about Retail being a favorite. You definitely captured the strange world of retail perfectly and managed to even surmise an appropriate bimbofication of it. You see a lot of weird shit in the retail world, so it's pretty satisfying to see it stricken by a bimbo virus.

Your collaborations with Dynamoob are also some of my favorites. I definitely enjoyed Buck's Bimbos and The Bimbo Merchant for how your switched mediums a little by playing through the interactive structure of a blog. PerfectU similarly did well by sort of developing and perfecting a visual element to the fictional blog, so combining your two talents in that manner was a great idea. I was happy to see Buck's Bimbos come to fruition after enjoying Dynamoob's take on Travel Buddies so much. I definitely hope to see you two collaborate again in the future. Maybe on a take on AgraRipe? Or perhaps a more simpler to render world, like Mating and Breeding?

Speaking of AgraRipe, how did you feel about toe-dipping into the world of TG transformation? Was the response what you were hoping for?

Last edited by Gatoh Ry?zaki; 07-16-2017 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Fixed tagging errors.
Gatoh Ry?zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #3000
Mazoku
Process Master

Cammy bimboed by Chun Li

http://perzianverzian.deviantart.com...tion-686509732
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote