free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 53 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-28-2016   #625
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Morpheuscabinet2 if it is Morpheus, he's been continuing to update his yahoo group, mostly in messages.
Unread 11-28-2016   #626
Max AP
Frequent Poster

I'm still alive, but not as active as I will like. There is a new story in the works from me, but I'm not sure when it will be ready. I'm trying to get it before the year ends, but who knows. LOL

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2016   #627
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by khahahaa View Post
No more Max's Morpheus's stories?

I can't find this genre stoies and writers anymore.

Is it dead?
I'm the same with Max. I finished Altered Realities and released it to the test audiences to see what they thought. I've been to busy to get back in touch with them but I'm hoping to release a 300+ page story here shortly all about Attribute Theft.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2016   #628
khahahaa
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
I'm still alive, but not as active as I will like. There is a new story in the works from me, but I'm not sure when it will be ready. I'm trying to get it before the year ends, but who knows. LOL

Max
Good to see you. Writing Slump may come anyone else.

I always have looked forward to your story for years, and this time.

Extreme height/ muscle theft and growing in particular!
khahahaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2016   #629
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Good to see you. Writing Slump may come anyone else.

I always have looked forward to your story for years, and this time.

Extreme height/ muscle theft and growing in particular!
lol, I certainly have that in my A Goddess's Gifts story. If you can get past the Futa there's a lot of attribute theft in that story as the jealous girlfriend steals from her rivals.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Unread 11-29-2016   #630
khahahaa
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
lol, I certainly have that in my A Goddess's Gifts story. If you can get past the Futa there's a lot of attribute theft in that story as the jealous girlfriend steals from her rivals.

Oh! I will buy and read it with no waste of time.

futa is one of my favorite
Unread 11-29-2016   #631
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Oh! I will buy and read it with no waste of time.

futa is one of my favorite
Then that should not disappoint.

I'm a huge fan of Attribute Theft, so a good chunk of anything I write is going to have at least shades of AT in it. This is probably going to be one of the very few books I write that has FMG and Giantess's in it. Mostly cause I'm tall and I don't like being tall. I wanna write a shrinking story but I gotta get my other books done first.

Altered Realities, what was originally posted on this board as The Rivalry of Sevikira and Loth, is all about attribute theft and what it does by altering reality.

Digital Acquisitions will be primarily attribute theft as well, but it's going to be broken up between real world and digital world. But I won't work on that for a bit. The next novel I'm working on is a Transgender story I've wanted to write for a number of years.

Unread 11-29-2016   #632
monkat
Frequent Poster

Have you thought about writing something shorter?

I really don't have the time or patience for a novel, not even close. A short story collection might be a balance between value and pricing.
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2016   #633
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkat View Post
Have you thought about writing something shorter?

I really don't have the time or patience for a novel, not even close. A short story collection might be a balance between value and pricing.
I'm not going to lie I haven't the foggiest how to write short stories. I can hammer out 50k words in a week so for me a short story is more a novella.

The sequel to a Goddess's Gifts is going to be probably at least 400 to 500 pages because of the nature of the story. Since I want to be a professional author having a number of large stories is good for me.

Hell it took me 10 years of tweaking to get Altered Realties in the format I'm happy with. Digital acquisitions will require me to become friends with a talented artist to do the half of the book I'm interested in.

If you want my short stories look up the bigger Akane and the 10 page rivalry comic I commissioned. I think bigger Akane is only 60 pages of Palcomix photoshoping. ��

--edit--

Plus I hate buying a short story on Amazon thats 20 pages at best for a few bucks. Why wouldn't someone want 333 pages for a dollar? So it takes you a bit of time to read it, it'll still be there when you come back to it. ��

Last edited by Janus Steel; 11-29-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Unread 11-29-2016   #634
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Janus, you can steal Ranma's shortness :P

Heh. Rivalry comic?
Unread 11-30-2016   #635
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadmanDarkHeretic View Post
Janus, you can steal Ranma's shortness :P

Heh. Rivalry comic?
Hmm... if only I could. And speaking of which... I just decided to bang something out last night after I saw your post. Couldn't sleep so have 18 pages of some spur of the moment Attribute theft. It's rough draft stages using the Ranma cast... but **shrugs** if people like it and have suggestions I might work more on it.

Merged is the old Altered Realities. I'll follow up with the others later to see if Altered Realities is ready for publication.

Also... Large Akane and Rivalry Comic
Attached Files
File Type: doc Ranma's Justice Deserts.doc (58.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: doc Merged 10-31-10.doc (313.0 KB, 159 views)

Unread 12-01-2016   #636
khahahaa
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I'm not going to lie I haven't the foggiest how to write short stories. I can hammer out 50k words in a week so for me a short story is more a novella.

The sequel to a Goddess's Gifts is going to be probably at least 400 to 500 pages because of the nature of the story. Since I want to be a professional author having a number of large stories is good for me.

Hell it took me 10 years of tweaking to get Altered Realties in the format I'm happy with. Digital acquisitions will require me to become friends with a talented artist to do the half of the book I'm interested in.

If you want my short stories look up the bigger Akane and the 10 page rivalry comic I commissioned. I think bigger Akane is only 60 pages of Palcomix photoshoping. ��

--edit--

Plus I hate buying a short story on Amazon thats 20 pages at best for a few bucks. Why wouldn't someone want 333 pages for a dollar? So it takes you a bit of time to read it, it'll still be there when you come back to it. ��

I surprised at price first , and I surprised at quantity again. I have not read all yet because my english reading is too slow(English is foreign language for me).

I don't like too short story too, there are no instereting narrative.

I'm back to reading, but want to story shorter in pravitely because story go too longer, harder to comprehend for foreigner like me.