free hit counters
The Freeborn Stock Images - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-28-2017   #1
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

The Freeborn Stock Images

I had a bunch of the stock photos from the Freeborn (perhaps more appropriately called "Stillborn") and had done a few photomanips based on them.

But, I lost the CD I had them backed up on. Does anybody else still have the raw pics? I would love to get my hands on them again.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2017   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: The Freeborn Stock Images

I remember having requested them long time ago. I had some resposnses but no one provided me with the images. Probably you'll get some cricket sounds as most probable answer here.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2017   #3
Northwind
Frequent Poster

I have them and am attempting to upload but am receiving a security token error. I've tried the raw images and a zip file and two different browsers with the same result.

In the meantime:

Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2017   #4
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
I have them and am attempting to upload but am receiving a security token error. I've tried the raw images and a zip file and two different browsers with the same result.
You sir, are awesome! Thank you very much!
Unread 11-29-2017   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Freeborn was never a thing, it was just a trick to get people to make werewolf manips of someone's girlfriend without having to pay a commission.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2017   #6
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Freeborn was never a thing, it was just a trick to get people to make werewolf manips of someone's girlfriend without having to pay a commission.
Yep. Well, my opinion is that Mr. Brownrigg wanted to fly too high with wax wings... ok, instead of doing what others have done (like in Bonehill Road), he tried directly to make a large budget product, but fan-based, and it was like a clay-feet statue. I feel that he didn't do it by purpose, but we can blame on him for being largely irresponsible with the people who trusted him and paid for something that was never done.
Anyway, the idea was fabulous, and in case it had been filmed... best not thinking about it, right?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2017   #7
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Fun fact: the woman in the stock images was the inspiration for the Leslie character in Moonlight Ridge Part 2.
Unread 11-29-2017   #8
bcislandguy
Process Fan

Brownrigg did take a lot of money from people and vanished with it, on what social media he had at the time before purging a lot of it was he had some artsy film he wanted to make and used this as a way to generate capitol, sorta this half assed explanation that he needed to do it first then was gonna do freeborn. After that he burned all the website stuff for the movie, cleared out his accounts on deviant and furaffinity and now is basically off the grid for anything related to freeborn
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2017   #9
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Here's my first two manips. She has pretty feet in human form but in wolf form?