free hit counters
Some chick who does inflation or something. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-23-2011   #1
Lurking Guy
Lurking

Some chick who does inflation or something.

I found this while browsing Youtube, but it's not relevant to my interests, so I decided I should hand it over to you guys. It's pretty crazy stuff.

Lurking Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2011   #2
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Re: Some chick who does inflation or something.

Yeah, I think she's been mentioned once before on here. But dang, she's getting big!
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2011   #3
The Lord of War
Process Master? lol what?

wtf sorcery is this?!!?
The Lord of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2011   #4
Lurking Guy
Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord of War View Post
wtf sorcery is this?!!?
Apparently the sorcery of continually taking in massive quantities of air on a daily basis until you feel like you're going to die over the course of a year and a half through the use of some kind of air pump for the purpose of a weird sense of masochistic pleasure until the elasticity of your stomach expands to the point that it can change size by a large margin.

Seriously, this is incredibly weird. It grabbed my curiosity, and I checked the other videos, and indeed she was not able to change her size very much a year ago. The very fact that this is humanly possible is shocking and, quite frankly, frightening. Much like a train wreck, I do not want to look at this, yet find myself fascinated if only because it's disturbing and because of the fact that we may be able to derrive something of worth out of this. Like a moral. Or science. Or some alternative way to satisfy the fetishes of the people on the other boards. I dunno. It's just really different and worth investigating.
Unread 12-24-2011   #5
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

I think it helps the fact she is a woman in why she's more capable of doing this. After all, women's stomachs are design to increase in size to great lengths due to the ability to bear children and, in some cases, a great many children at once. Basically she's just slowly been increasing the elasticity of her skin to the point that she's soft and squishy enough that it can expand to great lengths. Wouldn't be surprised if you give her another year or two she might start to look like some of those mega-preg pictures.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011   #6
Torizu
BE fan :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurking Guy View Post
Apparently the sorcery of continually taking in massive quantities of air on a daily basis until you feel like you're going to die over the course of a year and a half through the use of some kind of air pump for the purpose of a weird sense of masochistic pleasure until the elasticity of your stomach expands to the point that it can change size by a large margin.

Seriously, this is incredibly weird. It grabbed my curiosity, and I checked the other videos, and indeed she was not able to change her size very much a year ago. The very fact that this is humanly possible is shocking and, quite frankly, frightening. Much like a train wreck, I do not want to look at this, yet find myself fascinated if only because it's disturbing and because of the fact that we may be able to derrive something of worth out of this. Like a moral. Or science. Or some alternative way to satisfy the fetishes of the people on the other boards. I dunno. It's just really different and worth investigating.
Get a load of this guy.
Torizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011   #7
Penner
Process Fan

I understand that imagination is a big part of stranger sexual proclivities like this one, so I'm reluctant to point out that she's using a fish-eye filter on the video.

Last edited by Penner; 12-24-2011 at 10:04 AM.
Penner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011   #8
Lurking Guy
Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torizu View Post
Get a load of this guy.
Could you explain which part you have a problem with, I'm a bit unclear. Or, elaborate on your opinion on me, or whatever you're trying to say? I'm pretty sure you're trying to say something about me, but I'm not exactly sure what.
I was pretty curious about how this could even happen...at least until

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
she's using a fish-eye filter on the video.
Unread 12-24-2011   #9
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Quote:

This.
Unread 12-24-2011   #10
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

Quote:
Could you explain which part you have a problem with, I'm a bit unclear. Or, elaborate on your opinion on me, or whatever you're trying to say? I'm pretty sure you're trying to say something about me, but I'm not exactly sure what.
I was pretty curious about how this could even happen...at least until
I think he's trying to say you're reading too much into it.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011   #11
Lurking Guy
Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
Oh, okay.
I'm cool with that.
Unread 12-24-2011   #12
Torizu
BE fan :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
Yes this.
Just fap like the rest of us and be done with it.
Torizu is offline   Reply With Quote