free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 47 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2008   #553
tropicanna81
Leecher

Re: TF Request Thread

It has been an extremely long time since i posted, but I was wondering if anyone had any of Chris morea's werewolf stuff, I've been looking for it forever.

Thanx
tropicanna81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008   #554
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Does anyone remember a comic about a woman who inherits the deed to an old sheep ranch, then gets turned into an anthro sheepdog by a curse and is compelled to guard the flock? I thought it might be one of Arania's, but it wasn't on the site, so I guess not.
Unread 06-26-2008   #555
Klappa
Leecher

I think this is the one.

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Ula...1-by-date.html
Klappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008   #556
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicanna81 View Post
It has been an extremely long time since i posted, but I was wondering if anyone had any of Chris morea's werewolf stuff, I've been looking for it forever.

Thanx
Seconded. Haven't been able to find this stuff anywhere, though I swear I used to know right where it was. Then again, I don't know if it was pulled for a good reason, so pardon if I'm asking for something that can't be given.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008   #557
Altair
CatGirl in Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klappa View Post
Some time ago, I found some comic about a centaur curse. A knight (?) enters a dungeon of some sort to rescue his girl, only to find she has become a centaur. As they set out to find a cure, they find out that the curse "jumps over" to the other person. Eventually they get rid of the curse by having sex with one of their horses (not shown) and the best is left with six legs.
It was more of a poof-thingy I think, but I found it quite funny...

It may have been on AnonIB before they went down, but I'm not too sure.

Thanks in advance

Better late than never, i think you'll find it there: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmzt9mjml2b
Unread 07-01-2008   #558
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjubatus View Post
Sounds like the LTF setting that made the rounds on the TSA-Talk mailing list a long while back. Cubist has most of them on his website at http://transform.to/~cubist/. I don't recall anything about the rest of the world vanishing, but the rest sounds about right.
Not what I was looking for... but thanks for trying!

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008   #559
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klappa View Post
That's the one! Thanks.
Unread 07-03-2008   #560
TFlover

I'm looking for a few johnny test tfs (ie his sisters turning into bunnies, dogs, lions and other animals)
Unread 07-03-2008   #561
personEL
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFlover View Post
I'm looking for a few johnny test tfs (ie his sisters turning into bunnies, dogs, lions and other animals)
I know that episode: "Here Johnny, Here Boy". I'd love to see that meself.
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2008   #562
endlessenergy

I'm looking for a story, here's all I can remember:

A guy uses a spell, and at night he gets raped by a demon (?). He manages to get the demon off, and the demon cast a spell over the guy and disappeared. The guy was to be tf'ed to the first animal he met. That animal was a labrador/golden retriever. The tf takes multiple days, and the story is really long.
Unread 07-10-2008   #563
masterofcheese93
Lurker

Hey all, I'm a long lost member of the process. The first few times I visited the TF section of the Process, there was a series of transformation sequences that
involved girls talking on the telephone, or doing something of the like when, all of a sudden, their hand would become monstrously large and hideous-and, well, you can guess the rest. The end result would be a fearsome demonic creature with rather large breasts. Though this description is general, if there is anyone with knowledge of the old website, and knows what I'm talking about, please post them!
masterofcheese93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2008   #564
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessenergy View Post
I'm looking for a story, here's all I can remember:

A guy uses a spell, and at night he gets raped by a demon (?). He manages to get the demon off, and the demon cast a spell over the guy and disappeared. The guy was to be tf'ed to the first animal he met. That animal was a labrador/golden retriever. The tf takes multiple days, and the story is really long.
Wow, that's an old one. You can find it at the Transformation Story Archive if it's still up, though the title escapes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofcheese93 View Post
Hey all, I'm a long lost member of the process. The first few times I visited the TF section of the Process, there was a series of transformation sequences that
involved girls talking on the telephone, or doing something of the like when, all of a sudden, their hand would become monstrously large and hideous-and, well, you can guess the rest. The end result would be a fearsome demonic creature with rather large breasts. Though this description is general, if there is anyone with knowledge of the old website, and knows what I'm talking about, please post them!
That's one of Ceareanbow's commissions, though I don't know where you'd go about finding it nowadays.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote