free hit counters
TG Ideas - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-03-2014   #1
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

TG Ideas

Now, some of you may remember that I posted a thread in this forum a while aback, regarding a TG story I was trying to write.

The basic premise was that, in this fictional world, humanity had evolved the ability to change genders at will in the manner of frogs and shellfish.

But now I want to try taking a new angle on it.

"In the manner of X-men, only some select members of humanity (mutations) are able to use this power. Those who can are selected, tracked down and placed into the elite Sakkidatsu Espionage Academy. There they are trained to use their powers for spy missions and assassinations. (The seed of this was planted after I started reading Assassination Classroom.)"

As soon as I can, I will be posting a link to my intended Writing.com story in which I will take ideas from the community. But, unfortunately, I'm running out of time right now before work.
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2014   #2
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow
Re: TG Ideas

trans guy or girl who is not one with the mutation but wishes that they were.

Gender queer individual who has the mutation and most of the time spends balanced perfectly between the two.
Unread 06-03-2014   #3
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSlayer View Post
Now, some of you may remember that I posted a thread in this forum a while aback, regarding a TG story I was trying to write.

The basic premise was that, in this fictional world, humanity had evolved the ability to change genders at will in the manner of frogs and shellfish.

But now I want to try taking a new angle on it.

"In the manner of X-men, only some select members of humanity (mutations) are able to use this power. Those who can are selected, tracked down and placed into the elite Sakkidatsu Espionage Academy. There they are trained to use their powers for spy missions and assassinations. (The seed of this was planted after I started reading Assassination Classroom.)"

As soon as I can, I will be posting a link to my intended Writing.com story in which I will take ideas from the community. But, unfortunately, I'm running out of time right now before work.
Crap on a cracker! It looks like, with my free basic Writing.com membership, I can't create another new Interactive! I'll have to tear down and re-create it entirely from the old one!

That really sucks. Please bear with me, people of the Internet TG world!
Unread 06-05-2014   #4
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long!

Here is the link to the newly re-written "TG Assassin" story: http://www.writing.com/main/interact...22-TG-Assassin

Please post here if you have any questions for me or anything.
Unread 06-22-2014   #5
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

And here is a link to the revival of my former TG World story, upon which the TG Assassin story was based. I'm sure some of you may remember it: http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-World-Revival

Tags
espionage, gender, gender transformation, school life, transformation