free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-25-2017   #97
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

Here's a redraw of my very first dA submission; which I submitted exactly 10 years ago today! https://eduartboudewijn.deviantart.c...horse-65754466

At the time I drew it in Microsoft Paint with just a mouse and a "How to draw Manga" book. As far as I remember I didn't even have a reference of a horse handy at the time; which explains why it in no way resembles a horse.

I really wanted to do a redraw of this first piece on the 10 year mark as a bit of a benchmark as to how far I've come in the last 10 years. For sure it has been an interesting journey; I've met wonderful people and I've drawn so much pieces. I remember when first uploading this I didn't even think about favs or comments. I just remember every evening logging in to dA just to see how many views the image had gotten. It wasn't much, but every single one really delighted me (even though most were probably ticked on by me checking the image to see the view count). I remember getting my very first fav and being mind blown for a long time after that. Honestly I don't think that at the time I could imagine the situation I'm in currently on dA or the level of art I've risen to over the years.

It's definitely been a lovely journey so far; I really want to thank all of my watchers, favers, lurkers, commissioners, commenters and viewers. Everyone who watched my pictures, left a comment, added them to their favs, or even sent me a note; Thank you all very much for your support and motivating me to keep doing this for such a long time. I'm happy to say that I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. Seeing how far I've gotten in 10 years only makes me more excited to think where I'll be in 10 more years.

I'd really appreciate any and all feedback on this piece; Although I'm very happy with the resulting image I'd really appreciate anything that'll help me further improve in the future!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horse Face TF redraw.jpg (304.9 KB, 72 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #98
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

You've come a long way. Here's to 10 more years.
*raises drink*
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #99
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Much appreciated

*downs drink*
Unread 09-25-2017   #100
Fredthemarine
Radiofox

Your work has improved over the years but I like that you still have your own distinct style in place. I'll always have a soft spot for your earlier works, especially all the Disney princess random tfs
Keep up the great work!
Fredthemarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #101
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredthemarine View Post
Your work has improved over the years but I like that you still have your own distinct style in place. I'll always have a soft spot for your earlier works, especially all the Disney princess random tfs
Keep up the great work!
Thank you ^^ I too still have a soft spot for all of my early works; even though most of them make me cringe nowadays I have a lot less time than I used to for my own ideas; but I do try to get a Disney lady in somewhere when I can
Unread 10-14-2017   #102
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a contest entry I made for oldiblogg's Eluna themed TF contest on dA: https://oldiblogg.deviantart.com/jou...TEST-699718078

It took me a while to decide on a creature, eventually I decided on the Astari, sicne the lean design, the long neck and the three pairs of eyes all intrigued me a lot. Since the character choice was left up to the contestants I decided that this would be an interesting way to finally give Cerice some well deserved attention once again. I think she's found a transportation spell which she has used to travel to Eluna, only to find out that the spell has a pretty severe side effect for the traveller...

Check out more info on the Astari here: https://oldiblogg.deviantart.com/art/Astari-693509426

Or check out more of Oldi's Eluna stuff here: https://oldiblogg.deviantart.com/gallery/4134881/Eluna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cerice Astari TF.jpg (233.2 KB, 118 views)
Unread 11-08-2017   #103
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Alright; so posting this a bit later than I probably could have. This was my entry to FullMoonMaster's Halloween contest, which got me 4th place Check out the other winners here: https://fullmoonmaster.deviantart.co...rats-712686113

I was quite pleased how the head turned out for this piece and in general I quite liked the look of it. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Also sorry for my lacking upload schedule recently; I'm still working on commissions and got a pretty big one just finishing up. Hoping to have that all done and uploaded somewhere next week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tattered Kilt Contest Entry.jpg (1.37 MB, 155 views)
Unread 11-09-2017   #104
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn View Post
Alright; so posting this a bit later than I probably could have. This was my entry to FullMoonMaster's Halloween contest, which got me 4th place Check out the other winners here: https://fullmoonmaster.deviantart.co...rats-712686113

I was quite pleased how the head turned out for this piece and in general I quite liked the look of it. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Also sorry for my lacking upload schedule recently; I'm still working on commissions and got a pretty big one just finishing up. Hoping to have that all done and uploaded somewhere next week!
lol, a wouf

Is a very good muzzle

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2017   #105
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Very nice
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2017   #106
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a small Pokémon transformation; featuring Makoto Niijima from Persona 5. Drawn as my part of an art trade with Soul-of-Platinum on deviantart, to go along with this story: https://soul-of-platinum.deviantart....Type-705937259
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Makoto Riolu TF.jpg (351.0 KB, 108 views)
Unread 11-23-2017   #107
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's another art trade I've been working on for the last week; this one I did for TFfan01 on dA. He requested an image featuring Disney's Pocahontas being transformed into a rabbit by a mythological Inuit creature called an Ijiraq. A pretty freaky looking thing that a shapeshifting trickster spirit that kidnaps children. And apparently can turn people into rabbits as well; DON'T QUESTION IT!

This was a lot of fun to work on; it's been a long while since I last drew Pocahontas and she's always great fun. Because of the freaky nature of the Ijiraq I decided to get a bit experimental with the lighting and I think it turned out pretty decently. The spooky atmosphere I wanted to go for works pretty well I think. I hope you all will enjoy it as well.

TFfan01's part of the trade: https://tffan01.deviantart.com/art/S...p-By-711352188
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pocahontas Rabbit TF edit no profile.jpg (344.0 KB, 141 views)
Unread 04-29-2018   #108
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Wow, long time since my last actual animal TF update; here's my newest piece, a part of a collaboration with Kathalia on deviantart; where we're turning Asami Sato into a horse; this is part 4 of 6.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Asami Horse TF part 4.jpg (425.0 KB, 106 views)