free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 434 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-26-2011   #5197
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I think the artist was being generous with her proportions, because even official artwork makes her continue to look prepubescent in her 20s (and that Ursula character too >_>) while Yang's daughter is only 14, and already looks older than the twins + Ursula. But, meh, I haven't played After Years yet (awkward, considering FF4 is always dear in my heart, being my first FF). Nice images though. And... how the hell does her hair go from brown to pink?
Haven't played After Years yet either, but got it in that collection for the PSP(which I will play after I get necromancers in FF5), high quality monster girl sprites, here I come ^__^

As for why Porom's hair went from brown to pink... Having a twin brother like Palom might have something to do with it, hahaha. But yeah, hair dye or Mmmagic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
Got the Pixiv account

Also messaged dude with a commission offer
Cools(not that I'll be seeing lol).

I've always wondered, how are Japanese about taking commissions? I've been over a lot of sights and really haven't seen too many state that they do, it's mostly "request"(though that could be google). I always considered it a cultural difference, though then again I could not be looking in the right places I suppose.

And to keep this relatively more on topic, Dark Cure and a corrupted Moonlight.
Attached Images
File Type: png Magic.png (209.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Darkness.jpg (503.1 KB, 196 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #5198
pajamavamp
Process Fan

So in the case of say Hayato, I developed a cordial relationship with him several years back, when his site was first up. This was also before VampYou when I was just individually commissioning artists and the like.

I requested that Hayato should work with sequences rather than just the snapshots and pin-ups he had been doing. His first school girl sequence on his site came out of that, I came up with the warrior idea, the heroines, and the nurse (LOL minus the futa part) During this time I would show Hayato whatever I was commissioning and suggest new ideas for him.

When I decided to make VampYou I simply asked whether he'd be willing to do exclusive work for me and be paid for it. And of course I gave him permanent access to VY. It's been one of my favorites online correspondences.

And then there are the people whom I don't really have contact with but might know my site. Like Yozora, dude is a good artist and I've offered him a commission, and he actually joined VY as a member, but never have received a response about the commission.

LOL so summing up, they're just as down as anyone else for comms, or...they completely ignore it.

btw people from South America have been the most willing, I have artists from there solicit VY to commission them quite often.
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #5199
pajamavamp
Process Fan

I'll also be headed to Japan in December for Comiket, so I hope to solicit artists there for VampYou as well.

Hopefully that will go well
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #5200
dracolych49
Process Fan

Does anybody know what series this is from? I know there is a manga where a demon slayer is converted by this demon, but that is the only one I could find. Since this was on 2Chan and not part of the manga I was talking about, is there more to this series?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1309108722873.jpg (370.1 KB, 459 views)

Last edited by dracolych49; 06-26-2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Attached the thumbnail by mistake
dracolych49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #5201
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Hey, I think this was posted here before (maybe elsewhere, but I've seen it) but can anyone tell me who is the artist of this and like a deviantart or something?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1309100777520.jpg (357.5 KB, 380 views)
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #5202
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoreau View Post
Hey, I think this was posted here before (maybe elsewhere, but I've seen it) but can anyone tell me who is the artist of this and like a deviantart or something?
It's called "The Turning".
http://randis.deviantart.com/
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #5203
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoreau View Post
Has his own website too it seems: http://www.hd-fortress.com/
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #5204
Generic_entity
Process Fan

remeber that comic I found on triggerrock, well I was wrong. Theres more aparently.
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #5205
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Since I've been busy and unable to scan stuff for the last few weeks. I thought I should at least take some bad cam pictures of that new doujinshi from hiro. Lenna's corruption on the focus in these two pictures and the third picture of succubus/demoness/devil Lenna is from a different artist in the same doujinshi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28062011165.jpg (488.5 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg 28062011167.jpg (643.9 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg 28062011168.jpg (936.4 KB, 259 views)
Unread 06-28-2011   #5206
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Since I've been busy and unable to scan stuff for the last few weeks. I thought I should at least take some bad cam pictures of that new doujinshi from hiro. Lenna's corruption on the focus in these two pictures and the third picture of succubus/demoness/devil Lenna is from a different artist in the same doujinshi.
Nice!

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #5207
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Nice!
Thought I might get a comment from you
I think the second picture kinda gives away what she is being corrupted into.
Unread 06-28-2011   #5208
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Thought I might get a comment from you
I think the second picture kinda gives away what she is being corrupted into.
I was wondering why we didn't see that form in the 3rd pic. Is it seriously a Melusine conversion?

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote