free hit counters
Shrinking Neighbors - First ebook - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-18-2020   #1
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

Shrinking Neighbors - First ebook

I don't know if this is out of line to post here. It technically has giantess due to shrinking man and woman. Let me know if this is not appropriate.

--

Mike has the hots for his new neighbor, Piper. When she confesses her interest in size changing, he reveals that he has access to an experimental shrink ray. Over the next few weeks, they use the ray to explore their various fantasies. But when Mike has a visitor over, will their experimentation lead them into trouble?

Here is a link to the book: https://www.amazon.com/Shrinking-Nei...5751042&sr=8-2

SW, GTS, SM
(F/m, M/f, F/f/m)

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 Demonstration

Mike had just finished tidying up the apartment. He was nervous about tonight...more nervous that he had been before when Piper would come over. Tonight, there would not only be a cute girl in his place...but very likely a huge one from his perspective. He didn’t know if anything would happen between them, but deep inside he hoped.

He thought back to how they had first met. He’d answered a knock on his door to a cute, blue-eyed woman on the other side. She stood barefoot, just a few inches shorter than him.

“Hi, I’m Piper, your neighbor down the hall. I got some of your mail in my mailbox.” She offered the envelope to him.

He’d been caught off guard and really nervous, unable to think of anything to say. But she spied the movie posters on his wall.

“Oh! Cool posters! What do you have?”

The conversation lasted a long time as she came in and he showed off his posters. They bumped into each other often after that, chatting up various topics. Mike had an extensive movie collection, so Piper and he started having movie nights. He wasn’t sure how, exactly, the topic had come up, but she had noticed his Honey I Shrunk the Kids poster and mentioned how much she loved the film. She had always had a wish, even from such a young age, to be able to shrink down and live in a dollhouse or sleep in a lego.

That was when Mike mentioned that he worked for a research lab that was actually testing organic material shrinking. He’d said that he’d seen people actually shrink, but she thought he was joking. He had promised to prove it during their next movie night. It wasn’t hard to borrow from the lab since he was good friends with the researchers. As long as it was returned early the next day.

Mike checked the device again. The small, silver-like object had a display on one side and the focusing lens on the other. At first glance, it looked like a digital camera. He checked the display, which indicated that the device had been fully charged. He still felt a little nervous about shrinking himself in front of someone else, but he hoped he could trust Piper to not take advantage of the situation.

KNOCK KNOCK!

He visibly jumped, fumbling the device a moment before catching it and putting it down safely. Hurrying to the door, he smoothed out his hair and took a deep breath before opening up.

“Hi Mike!” Piper said, throwing her arms around him in a hug before shuffling in. She kicked off her pink flip-flops and made her way toward his living room. He closed the door, eyeing her long legs and round bottom as it swayed in her jean shorts. She turned around and giggled.

“Sooo...did you get it?”

Mike smiled and walked to the other side of the room. Slowly, he picked up the small device.

“Here it is,” he said, proudly.

Piper walked over and looked at it, scrutinizing every detail.

“So, this thing can supposedly ‘shrink’ people?” she asked. There was something in her voice that said she still didn’t completely buy it, but wasn’t completely unconvinced either.

Mike nodded.

“It can shrink anything to any size.”

Piper looked at Mike directly in his eyes before turning back to the device.

“Okay...prove it.”

Mike nodded. “Okay, I’m going to use it to…”

“Shrink me,” Piper said suddenly.

Mike stared at her and became acutely aware that his jaw was hanging open.

“E-Excuse me?” he said with a gulp.

Piper giggled.

“You heard me silly. You say this thing can shrink people? Let’s do it. Shrink me down.”

Mike laughed nervously. He had been fully prepared to shrink himself...to be no taller than her waist, staring up at his huge Giantess of a crush. But this threw things completely in the other direction, and the idea of looking down at a miniature version of his gorgeous neighbor was beginning to feel equally desirable.

"Well," he started, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Okay."

She clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Yay!" She said excitedly. "Where do you want me?"

Mike held back the urge to answer, 'in my bed.'

"Just in the middle of the living room, please."

Piper looked around and moved to the space between the sofa and the tv.

"Here?"

Mike nodded as he pressed the power button and the device turned on with a low hum.

"H-how small?" He asked.

Piper furrowed her eyebrows.

"I dunno...maybe like, around half my size?"

Mike nodded as he activated the size reduction app and held it up.

"Are you sure? I can always do it first if you…."

"Mike," Piper said, giving him a playfully scolding look. "Just pull the trigger."
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2020   #2
Clevens
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrinking Neighbors - First ebook

If you had spent more than .01 seconds here, you'd know that it isn't considered GTS here if the woman isn't growing. It is not "technically" a giantess at all. Plus, this section's name is literally "growth."

Last edited by Clevens; 11-21-2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo
Clevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2020   #3
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

Re: Shrinking Neighbors - First ebook

Thank you for the polite response. I will be aware in the future.
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote