free hit counters
Giantess Fan Comics - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-08-2017   #229
bultard
Leecher

Re: Giantess Fan Comics

Hoping there will be more process type stories in the future like Queen Vespa or the Outgrowing.
bultard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2017   #230
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by bultard View Post
Hoping there will be more process type stories in the future like Queen Vespa or the Outgrowing.
Oh, don't you worry: we've got SEVERAL of those in production right now (including Queen Vespa 2)!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2017   #231
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Love or Worship - Goddess of the Trinity Moon 3

Goddess of the Trinity Moon 3 is ready to download!

In the third and final chapter of Goddess of the Trinity Moon, Levana completes her transformation into a full goddess and puts her relationship with Thomas to its final test. Can she have both this power and true love? Grab yourself a copy today and find out!

Synopsis: Three months ago, Thomas accidentally awakened the goddess in his wife, Levana. The process drained his muscle and height, while increasing hers. Two months ago, she grew even bigger and more beautiful. This month, Lev becomes a true goddess, but will Thomas remain the love of her life or become just another worshipper?

Release date: November 14th, 2017
Written by: Arie McBride
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: female muscle growth, mini-gts, female height increase, breast expansion, magical growth, explicit sex, worship, violence, love

Series Link: Goddess of the Trinity Moon

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Goddess of the Trinity Moon 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 11-14-2017   #232
whoknows
Frequent Poster

Bah she is darn small to be a giantess!:3
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2017   #233
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Mother's Mouth of Madness - Family Bindings 2

Family Bindings 2 is ready to download!

An unaware mother traps shrunken people in her mouth and underfoot in the second issue of Family Bindings. Will any of them escape or survive this issue? Download yourself a copy of Family Bindings 2 today to find out!

Synopsis: Siblings Jake, Allison and Danny must navigate the world at a tiny size, while their mother and older sister Tiffany try to unravel the mystery of their family’s disappearance.

Release date: November 28th, 2017
Written by: ArtimusG
Artwork by: Dai (Sedna Studio)
Tags: Shrink, Unaware, Feet, Body Exploration, Mouth Play

Series Link: Family Bindings 2

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Family Bindings 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 12-08-2017   #234
bultard
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Oh, don't you worry: we've got SEVERAL of those in production right now (including Queen Vespa 2)!
) awesome! Honestly, the surprise slow growth story for me was Rescue GTS. They way that was done was great! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store in that department. You could honestly create a separate shop for that and it would probably get tons of support!
bultard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2017   #235
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Above the People, For the People - Upheaval

Upheaval is ready to download!

Giantess Fan's newest manga one-shot gives new meaning to the term "political power play" as a tiny country's newly elected president transforms herself into a giantess and starts a one-woman revolution.

Synopsis: The great nation of Rapha has been plagued with a corrupt government for many years. Big men with big bank accounts rule over policy while the smaller people are powerless. All seems lost, until a revolution occurs through the newest election for High Office, one change that will trample the establishment under her feet.

Release date: December 14th, 2017
Written by: Kevin Fred
Lineart by: studioBee
Color by: Mohan
Tags: mega giantess, domination, POV, boots, destruction

Issue Link: Upheaval

ALSO: What did you think about Upheaval? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 12-28-2017   #236
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

It's Not Just a Prank - Portals 2

Portals 2: Guards is ready to download!

The second issue of Portals shifts gears as the series reveals the origin of our titular portals... as well as the unfortunate effect they have on the life of one would-be prankster.

Synopsis: Portals have opened up all over the world that change the size of anything that passes through them. For some people, this is a very BIG problem. For others, it’s a small problem. It just depends on which end of the portal they’re at… and who’s on the other side.

Release date: December 28th, 2017
Written by: Newschool2626
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: Shrunken man, Body part growth, Butt, Penis, Science-fiction, Global Effect, Pranking, Multi-Story

Series Link: Portals

ALSO: What did you think about Portals 2: Guards? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 01-01-2018   #237
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.
Re: Above the People, For the People - Upheaval

Oooooooh Upheavel looks promising, and no nudity or sexual stuff to boot. Just my cup of tea.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #238
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Above the People, For the People - Upheaval

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager View Post
Oooooooh Upheavel looks promising, and no nudity or sexual stuff to boot. Just my cup of tea.
Speak for your self, the sheer lack of nudity and sexual stuff is a complete loss to me... Also before anyone gets pissed at me, I am jabbing here. To each their own, but personally... I can't stand no nudity. Sexual stuff? Meh, I can take it or leave it. I just can't stand clothes growing with the subject...

But again, only jabbing here, not being a dick ^^; To each their own cup of tea XD
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2018   #239
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

I, Giantess - Bitter Dreams 3

Bitter Dreams 3 is ready to download!

The stakes are rising in the Giantess Fan comic where literally anything can happen as the virtual giantess' games gain potentially deadly consequences! If you enjoy science fiction adventures and/or giantess erotica featuring uneven growth, insertion, or crushing, then you'd better download yourself a copy of Bitter Dreams 3 today!

Synopsis: The team’s plan to discover the virtual reality giantess’ true identity backfires and puts them in greater danger than ever before.

Release date: January 14th, 2018
Written by: J. Yubari and Valeyard Vince
Lineart by: Vincenzo Cucca
Colors by: Maria Cristina Federico

Tags: giantess, insertion, crushing, boob crush, uneven growth, science

Series Link: Bitter Dreams

ALSO: What did you think about Bitter Dreams 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 01-28-2018   #240
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Growing Bigger Now - I'm a Big Girl Now 4

I'm a Big Girl Now 4 is ready to download!

The "growing" mother-daughter rivalry between Barb and Haley reaches new heights in the fourth and final issue of I'm a Big Girl Now!

Synopsis: With Barb and Haley able to function in a normal-sized world, the mother-and-daughter mini-giantesses separately pursue love and chocolate, and each starts growing again. Will the rivalry between them return? And who will be the biggest giantess?

Release date: January 28th, 2018
Written by: Mac Rome
Artwork by: Jin (Sedna Studio)
Tags: mini-giantess, multi-giantess, growing giantess, sex, giantess growth contest, clothes ripping, shoes ripping, geek girl, blowjob, cunnilingus, insertion, destruction

Series Link: I'm a Big Girl Now

ALSO: What did you think about I'm a Big Girl Now 4? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Tags
comics, giantess, growth