free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 105 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-24-2010   #1249
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Re: BE Request Thread

Is this http://g.e-hentai.org/s/06930826d0/285452-3 from an actual show/movie, if so what is it called?
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010   #1250
JRDeBo
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecanabis View Post
Is this http://g.e-hentai.org/s/06930826d0/285452-3 from an actual show/movie, if so what is it called?
That BE is not actually in the series (though there is some actual BE later in Episode 21)

As for the title, it's call Seikon no Qwaser
JRDeBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2010   #1251
grey9893
Lurker

Speaking of that gallery, anyone know the name of the CG/game/whatever-it-is-I'm-not-good-with-the-terminology that starts here and ends here?

I'm 99% sure the art is by Sano Toshihide, but that's all that I have.

It might not be actual BE and just a "small"/"big" option, but the girl does seem to gradually grow larger whenever she is "big".
grey9893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010   #1252
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

On the BE Addventure, there was a particular storyline involving a vampiric ring that gave Jim the ability to shape reality. The downside is that it would cause bloodloss and drain his energy. He winds up in a hospital and there are many interesting exploits. I can't find this thread though for the life of me. Any help?
Unread 10-02-2010   #1253
Xeno Sol
(@~ C=('-'Q) HADOKEN!

-

Last edited by Xeno Sol; 10-16-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Xeno Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2010   #1254
Reido Cero
Something From Somewhere

Since my knowledge of the sites old address failed me, and therefore I can't punch it into the Wayback Machine, I was wondering if anyone had an old sequence by Grim featuring Dagger from FFIX casting Milk, Milka, and Milkga on herself, with predictable results. Anyone got it, or can at least remind me what the old Giantess City address was?
Unread 10-07-2010   #1255
greyhoshi
Idea Man

Looking for stories involving Breast expansion caused by sexually arousal. Boobs getting bigger because the women is horny, like a dude's penis.

Thanks
greyhoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2010   #1256
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

On TVtropes, there's mention of 2 doujins where girls enlarge their breasts to impress someone, but then interpret their disgust as inadequacy, and go larger. Does anyone know their names?
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2010   #1257
Lock
Frequent Poster

Seconded. Also, I have a few requests from the TvTropes page:
Quote:
In one hentai, which mimics the basic idea of the similar Tenchi one Mina starts taking pills that make her breasts become huge. Lita, jealous about being upstaged, steals the pills and greedily downs the whole bottle. Unfortunately for Mina they work immediately on her, unfortunately for Lita she grows so big she can't stand up.
In another (actually some screenshots from the anime with word bubbles added and photoshop, but whatever) Raye inflates her breasts by sucking suggestively on the hose of a helium tank. Lita becomes envious, and tries to do the same, but is warned her breatss are "too big already". Too vain to stop now, she ends up popping. And for some reason her friends laugh it off.
A more "legit" hentai features Mars using "temple magic" or some kind of prayer to increase her bust size. Lita becomes jealous (again) and tries to counter will breast enhancing pills (again) leading to her inevitably overdoing it and getting her comeuppance.
One doujinshi manga (don't ask, NSFW ? loli everywhere) features the loli girlfriend of some guy, who has her breasts surgically enlarged because she thinks it'll make her more appealing to him... needless to say he's not impressed, yells at her, and throws her out. But she completely misreads this and assumed she's not big enough yet. At the end she's going back for more.
A similar doujinshin/hentai has a teenaged girl suffer a similar problem. Insecure about her size and wanting to impress some breast-obsessed boys who fawn over bakunyuu (read: big titty) manga, she gets an enormous boob job to meet their standards. But instead they get squicked by her huge chest and reject her advances. She assumes it was because her breasts are still too small, and tries going bigger, still longing for their approval. When they still reject her...she decides she needs to be even bigger.
Aaaand...different comic, similar plot: two sisters, the older one flat-chested and insecure the younger one comically oversized and boastful about it. After being humiliated by her "little" sister, who is still growing, the older girl decides to have her breasts enlarged...this all is just an Excuse Plot to show other busty girls and doctors and have them have secks with each other, and talk about/show breast expansion. Ironically, in the end the older girl ends up only "normal" sized, and her sister's breasts are said to have grown so large she "popped" leaving her flat-chested.
In one of the happier Breast Expansion knockoff hentai mangas, titled "Blimps", a girl and her boyfriend discuss her breast size (or lack thereof), and she decides she must get bigger breasts to measure up. So we cut to a few months later, and now she has enormous implants bigger than her head. In an unexpected, but sweet, happy ending her boyfriend loves it and after the pre-requisite graphic sex scenes they decide to get married and start a family. So in conclusion, "You have chosen...wisely".
A similarly happy-ending-possessed Breast Expansion hentai short-story involved a girl whose breasts inflated cartoonishly whenever she was sexually aroused...who has to tutor a boy she's in love with. About a minute into the meeting, her chest becomes home to twin beach balls. Needless to say, he's extremely impressed, and graphic sex follows. It too ends with them forming a really, really kinky but otherwise loving relationship
Outgunning even Power Girl effortlessly by a factor of HUGE is the short-running (and deliberately-comical) superheroine Mammary Woman, who appeared in the now-defunct British humour comic UT. Initially a parody of Spiderman, the heroine was a put-upon nerdy schoolgirl with a very flat chest whose life changed forever when, on a visit to an underwear factory, she was bitten by a radioactive bra-strap. Later that night, the inevitable Fetish Fuel-esque sequence occurs, as in the space of three frames her assets swell from bee-stings, to basketball-sized (bursting her school blouse open in the process), to about the size of three metres across and a triple-Z cup...EACH. She decides to use her superhuman boobs for the power of good, and so becomes the World's bustiest superheroine, Mammary Woman. In one later episode, she even expands them even further in a matter of seconds to about the size of a military hovercraft each, in order to buffer a crashing train and save its crew and passengers...
OWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2010   #1258
Coronan
Lurker

Does anyone remember an old newspaper article about a woman who claimed her breasts grew whenever she lied? Clearly fake, but I've never seen it about again in years. I think it was from the UK paper The Daily Sport.
Coronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2010   #1259
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Try the tabloid "National Enquirer"
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2010   #1260
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

I think it was in that one that spoofed the MIB tabloid from MIB2. IT also liked to feature articles about bat-boy lol
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote