free hit counters
Favorite Way to Shrink? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-08-2018   #1
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

Favorite Way to Shrink?

For me when I RP, I need to be shrunk in a humiliating way (or I need to read a story where the victim is shrunk in a humiliating way). So yes, love shrinking out of clothes, love shrinking in public-ish places, love shrinking in front of someone. But what about the actual process of shrinking do folks like? What are some things you'd wish there'd be more of?

Mine:
-Descriptions of hearing bones creak and compress, maybe some pain.
-Not for everyone, but I love loss of body control and bodily reactions (e.g. flatulence, but like releasing a colored gas, maybe peeing).
-Shrinking but not losing all your mass: so like if you're skinny, you become a round/fat little blob.

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2018   #2
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Re: Favorite Way to Shrink?

Giant rock falling from orbit.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2018   #3
Tiedefender
Process Master

Mostly from magic and shrink rays/machine.

I would like to see more gentle and loving shrinking interactions. For both shrinking and growth.

I made my other opinions known in this thread.
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=44127
Unread 09-08-2018   #4
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

I like potions. They allow for more shrinking out of clothes, and they can be savored like a fine wine.
Unread 09-08-2018   #5
DollyBonnie

Was kinda thinking more of the physical size transformation, not what causes it. All those are cool but HOW does the victim get small?

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
Unread 09-08-2018   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyBonnie View Post
Was kinda thinking more of the physical size transformation, not what causes it. All those are cool but HOW does the victim get small?
I guess I don't understand what you mean. As it is just regular shrinking for me. Every thing stays in proportion. With or without clothes shrinking too.
Unread 09-08-2018   #7
DollyBonnie

I realized right after I posted that it might have been a little vague. I apologize for that.

I guess I was interested in what folks like in terms of what physically happens to a victim in the process of being shrunk?

Unread 09-08-2018   #8
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
For me when I RP, I need to be shrunk in a humiliating way (or I need to read a story where the victim is shrunk in a humiliating way). So yes, love shrinking out of clothes, love shrinking in public-ish places, love shrinking in front of someone. But what about the actual process of shrinking do folks like? What are some things you'd wish there'd be more of?

Mine:
-Descriptions of hearing bones creak and compress, maybe some pain.
-Not for everyone, but I love loss of body control and bodily reactions (e.g. flatulence, but like releasing a colored gas, maybe peeing).
-Shrinking but not losing all your mass: so like if you're skinny, you become a round/fat little blob.

Oooooooooooh-K

I love your first paragraph. Those are great elements to shrinking me, yeah.

But, there you go with your masochism again. I have no problem with your having that has a fetish, Bonnie. If that's what you like.

But, as I've said many times here, I like the idea of shared pleasure to go with my shrinking. Minimize the pain for me, please. Except maybe spanking.

But the process is the main thing for me. So I do read a few vsw stories as long as they have process.

Now -

Quote:
I realized right after I posted that it might have been a little vague. I apologize for that.

I guess I was interested in what folks like in terms of what physically happens to a victim in the process of being shrunk?
I think we need more shrink spurts. More little shrinking bursts.

I guess it could be associated with evaporation. There is a story like that. Or peeing, ha. Or - hmmmmmmm. I'm thinking of an overly, um, wet, orgasm. This seems a little whacked but I could see me writing a story like that. Squirt - spurt - shrink. mmMmmmm

If my mass needs to be redistributed, how about some BE, although that could be painful in some ways, if it was real.

Any way those are some of my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
Giant rock falling from orbit.
That usually causes growth not shrinking. ha

But wouldn't it be cool to have it cause shrinking?

Last edited by OhZone; 09-08-2018 at 09:37 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2018   #9
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

I love shrinking out of clothes and the whole genetics reason ie a virus or a family based disorder etc.

As for the painful shrinking not so much, prefer it as a natural thing no bones cracking etc.
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2018   #10
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

Tingling is always good (no doubt due to the sexual connotations)...Ooh! And getting hornier the smaller and smaller he/she gets is always hot.

And if the shrinkee can actually look down and see herself shrinking, little by little (no pun intended), that is great.
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2018   #11
Captain Ash
Adventurer

I like the shrinking-out-of-clothes part.
The shrinkee might feel a strange tingling sensation, but it shouldn't hurt her.

Besides that, I like situation and/or scenarios where the SW likes it to tiny or not.

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2018   #12
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Shrinking out of my clothes is an obvious one and yes I love it.
Knowing while I'm shrinking that there is no way back. Ever. Every inch I lose is gone for good.
Being shrunk by someone who adores me and wants to keep and take care of me.
And the smaller I shrink, the more sensitive my skin gets and easier I am to get turned on.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 09-09-2018 at 04:14 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote