free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 95 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-01-2013   #1129
GigaRoc
Process Fan

Re: TG Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser-j View Post
Is this what you're looking for?
Yes, Thank you
GigaRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013   #1130
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
D is for Dad!

I picked this clip up (from here maybe) a long time ago! But it's terrible quality. Anyone know where I can get a better copy? It's from the old MTV Jenny McCarthy show methinks!
I wish I did, amigo. I've never seen any other clip of that episode in any other resolution than the exact itty bitty clip you just posted. But no...I don't think it was the Jenny McCarthy show. She was guest starring on something. Erm...*digs in hard-drive* Er...actually, I only had it on you-tube and the video has since been deleted, it seems. Still looking for it now. Ah, no, you were correct. Searching the forums says it was from the Jenny Mccarthy show after all, but the link is to the youtube video...which ain't there no more. I suggest everyone grab that clip, as it may very well be the last video of that episode left on the internet.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013   #1131
Sparks
Process Fan

There was this one sequence of pictures that I can't remember the name or location of, hoping someone here can help me.

It involved two typical adventurers, one male and one female, triggering a class change through leveling up, and it ended with the male being TG'd into a mermaid, and I can't remember what happened to the other one. The male one started as a ninja, I believe. Sorry for not being able to be more specific than that.
Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013   #1132
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

That....sounds a lot like a piece of artwork Pip did a while back, actually. Check the galley of http://sinsvenials.deviantart.com/ and see if you don't find it.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013   #1133
Sparks
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder View Post
That....sounds a lot like a piece of artwork Pip did a while back, actually. Check the galley of http://sinsvenials.deviantart.com/ and see if you don't find it.
Sorry, can't find it in there. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013   #1134
Sensus
Process Fan

who remember old comic the dark mistress by midnight of 2002 year. where to get it now, cant find any sites.
Sensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013   #1135
Wild Dog
Lurker

I'm looking for a sequence that was posted here around 2007 it was about two anthro wolf one male and

another female. Their were in a bed and with every touch from the female wolf the male wolf would

become more and more female.

Sorry for my spartan english.
Wild Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013   #1136
cheergurl911hot
Hiding from the world

Here's another vaguely-recollected semi-descriptive memory... There was a YouTube video where a guy takes some pills and grows breasts, with his roommate scolding him or talking to him about being more attentive or whatever, while he (the guy that took the pills) is obviously distracted and not paying attention.

This was... wow, several years ago, and I don't know if I can be more specific than that. Not sure if any of those details are even right.

There was another thing, too, where a guy wishes on a magic pumpkin(?) and gets a rose or a pin or something that turns him into a girl--so long as he wears it--because he's fallen in love with his neighbor or the guy doing his yardwork or something. They go on a date, come back home, begin to get intimate, the rose/pin/thing comes off and things ensue, until they put the pin back on and continue. I think that was more or less the gist of that one...
cheergurl911hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013   #1137
pitviper18
lurker

I'm looking for a story I read a while ago thats a two parter. Where a son uses a stone he got from an old man to become his mom and steal her life.
pitviper18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #1138
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Hey there was story with a bunch of images detailing the the transformation of an american exchange student into a Japanese girl via a video game but I can't remember the name or location.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #1139
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

http://www.sixpacksite.com/Six_Pack_...sutaabooi.html

here ya go

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #1140
pitviper18
lurker