free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 158 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-28-2015   #1885
yepIC
Process Fan

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hey folks! Looking to see if anyone's archived Sir Preacher's old BE/GTS/sequence artwork.

I managed to find one comic under his "turtlepie" username, and I got his 2nd unfinished comic as well, but his old DeviantArt stuff (under SirPreacher) is eluding me. Looks like he deleted most of his old process and BE stuff. I have one or two pieces, (I think one is called "Running Out of Room", and the Yoko Moment which is on his DA), but can't find the rest.
yepIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2015   #1886
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

I remember a little BE flash game that used to be on deviantart (multiple versions even, I think, but I can't find any anymore), where you had to milk a girl as she grew. There was a bit of a multitasking component to the game as well, where you had to synthesize different substances, and depending on what you gave her I think it would increase milk production and/or size... The girl would also comment on her breasts as she grew.

Ring any bells for anyone?
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2015   #1887
Yarrcanite
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daakuhakushaku View Post
I remember a little BE flash game that used to be on deviantart (multiple versions even, I think, but I can't find any anymore), where you had to milk a girl as she grew. There was a bit of a multitasking component to the game as well, where you had to synthesize different substances, and depending on what you gave her I think it would increase milk production and/or size... The girl would also comment on her breasts as she grew.

Ring any bells for anyone?
http://auctus177.deviantart.com/art/...ease-357529551 maybe?
Yarrcanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2015   #1888
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarrcanite View Post
Sadly, that's not the one. The one I'm thinking of had the girl facing right... Thanks for trying though, I really appreciate it!
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2015   #1889
davmbar
Lurker

I am looking for a scene where a doctor is having a woman in a bra breath deep until she burst out of her bra. Used to see the video on dailymotion but cant find it anymore
davmbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2015   #1890
gonzotheanimefan
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davmbar View Post
I am looking for a scene where a doctor is having a woman in a bra breath deep until she burst out of her bra. Used to see the video on dailymotion but cant find it anymore
this thing? https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1486240
gonzotheanimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2015   #1891
davmbar
Lurker

no sorry the scene i was referring to was a live movie. When the male dr keeps asking the woman to deep breath u hear her bra straining til she finally burst out of it. he finishes off by saying take two aspirin and call me when the swelling goes down..
davmbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2015   #1892
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had saved/downloaded a story from Deviantart? It was called Revenge BE edition, by rulerbrendan8 Below was the original link. Apparently his DA was deactivated. v.v If anyone has this story saved, I'd greatly appreciate a copy? Thank you. Or any stories by him?
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2015   #1893
fwoom
Lurker

Does anyone remember a site that had dozens and dozens of BE sequence photo sets? It existed forever and for the life of me I can't remember the name or the artist.
fwoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2015   #1894
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

This video is labeled BE, but it seems to be more growth related. Anyways anyone know what this is from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrx0vQhq5Vc
Unread 10-12-2015   #1895
OliverKlozoff
Lurker

Trying to track down an old story (at least 10 years old, I believe):

Girl wanders into construction site, inhales what turns out to be crushed goblin bones (or gnome bones, or something), and now whatever people say about her behind her back, the opposite becomes true. Someone says something about her being flat as a board, with the expected results.
OliverKlozoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2015   #1896
Snowglare
Process Master

Ah! I know that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverKlozoff View Post
Trying to track down an old story (at least 10 years old, I believe):

Girl wanders into construction site, inhales what turns out to be crushed goblin bones (or gnome bones, or something), and now whatever people say about her behind her back, the opposite becomes true. Someone says something about her being flat as a board, with the expected results.
Rumour Mill by Bill Pratt.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote