free hit counters
Missa - TF - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-21-2013   #1
missa
Producer

Missa - TF

Hello again Process Forum,

I have a new video up tonight on c4s. It is a process transformation from dowdy secretary to werewolf. I had to use a decent amount of sfx as well as physical hair and makeup to make it all work. I hope you love it!

Thanks!
Melissa
Missa@C4S
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #2
baxter1327
Process Fan

Thumbs up Re: Missa - SheWolf

Wow. Just wow.

You are to be commended Missa! Acting and dialogue was great, sfx was great (the eye effect is so cool!), and even the makeup -especially the torso work- was good.

Only complaint is your fangs went away!

It's obvious you're pretty receptive to what people want. It definitely shows with what is a really good vid- especially for a first attempt. <-That's a not-so-subtle hint that I hope there are occasionally more of these!

You've certainly secured me as a loyal customer for future shewolf clips.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #3
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Yeah. The first time i saw your GTS videos I thought "well, her artwork is impressive, I wished she would try some werewolf-themed thing in the future." And here it is.
I must say that I am really really impressed: the concept of the video itself goes one step futher towards the right direction, and demonstrates once again that the sucess depends more on talent than in financial resources (fortunately).
If you accept some request on future similar works, I'd love to see a bit more with bare feet stuff, as in mainstream TFs they do not care about that at all.
Thanks for your work. Just with this single video you have saved this "lamewolf" year .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #4
missa
Producer

Baxter: Thank you for your incredible compliment. I put this video up late last night, and I have been so excited/nervous at the thought of what people would think this 'new to me' video that I didn't sleep a wink! It's so nice to get out of bed and read two beautiful reviews.

I'm glad you like the eye effect! The animated GIF does not accurately show the color changes, and shards of pigment in the eyes. I was really excited to create that part.

The teeth were special effects that had to be edited frame-by-frame. I have yet to find teeth that don't slip out. I spent $50 on a supposed high quality fang set last Halloween and it didn't want to stay. Do you (or anyone else) have recommendations? I hear that there are some costume stores that will offer custom teeth? I will look into this. :-)

Halloween will be here in just a few months, a favorite time of year for me, and I can't wait to go crazy looking for teeth, wardrobe additions, and more props for my videos. I love horror movies and I often wonder if you guys like the same sort of stuff that I do. Maybe I can start a new thread and we can discuss movies (if that is appropriate here on this forum).

Anahki: Thank you! Fantasy is what I love most about fetish, and I am so glad that you guys share my love. I can not take credit for the script, it was penned by a guy named "Michael P." I am not sure if he frequents this message board, but he is so nice to work and play with. I was determined to bring his great video concept justice, and I hope I did.

I had to laugh at the "lamewolf." I have a question for you (and anyone who is reading this): would this wolf scenario be just as sexy without make-up, and hair? I see a lot of beautiful women transforming into werewolf with just acting alone. When I watch the video back, I wonder if it would be 'sexier' to leave out the make-up and hair growth? I think I might want to try both BUT if you and the kind men on this board crave make-up, hair growth, etc..then that is what I will give you.

When you watch this video take note of the hair on my hands, and face. Michael (the script writer) bought werewolf hair for me to use in the transformation scene, however the hair didn't match my own shade. I cut my own hair and used the "spirit glue" to adhere it to my face and body. This was a difficult thing for me to do, but it was the only way to get an exact color match.

This video took 3 days of my time. That's three full work days: morning, afternoon, and night! I put a lot of my love into this one and I hope you guys like it!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #5
spike
Lurker

You should try to make Donkey tf
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #6
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I liked it. You put a good deal of work into it and it shows. It was also very sexy. It's definitely better than some other TF clips I've seen. I've love to see you do another she-wolf video in the future. If you do in fact do another later, I'd just love to see a tail involved, that would have in my opinion put this one over the top. As it stands this video had a lot of great elements for a werewolf TF to have, writhing around while moaning, sweating, tearing clothes, the salivation was a nice touch too.

Nice work.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #7
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Baxter: Thank you for your incredible compliment. I put this video up late last night, and I have been so excited/nervous at the thought of what people would think this 'new to me' video that I didn't sleep a wink! It's so nice to get out of bed and read two beautiful reviews.

I'm glad you like the eye effect! The animated GIF does not accurately show the color changes, and shards of pigment in the eyes. I was really excited to create that part.

The teeth were special effects that had to be edited frame-by-frame. I have yet to find teeth that don't slip out. I spent $50 on a supposed high quality fang set last Halloween and it didn't want to stay. Do you (or anyone else) have recommendations? I hear that there are some costume stores that will offer custom teeth? I will look into this. :-)

Halloween will be here in just a few months, a favorite time of year for me, and I can't wait to go crazy looking for teeth, wardrobe additions, and more props for my videos. I love horror movies and I often wonder if you guys like the same sort of stuff that I do. Maybe I can start a new thread and we can discuss movies (if that is appropriate here on this forum).

Anahki: Thank you! Fantasy is what I love most about fetish, and I am so glad that you guys share my love. I can not take credit for the script, it was penned by a guy named "Michael P." I am not sure if he frequents this message board, but he is so nice to work and play with. I was determined to bring his great video concept justice, and I hope I did.

I had to laugh at the "lamewolf." I have a question for you (and anyone who is reading this): would this wolf scenario be just as sexy without make-up, and hair? I see a lot of beautiful women transforming into werewolf with just acting alone. When I watch the video back, I wonder if it would be 'sexier' to leave out the make-up and hair growth? I think I might want to try both BUT if you and the kind men on this board crave make-up, hair growth, etc..then that is what I will give you.

When you watch this video take note of the hair on my hands, and face. Michael (the script writer) bought werewolf hair for me to use in the transformation scene, however the hair didn't match my own shade. I cut my own hair and used the "spirit glue" to adhere it to my face and body. This was a difficult thing for me to do, but it was the only way to get an exact color match.

This video took 3 days of my time. That's three full work days: morning, afternoon, and night! I put a lot of my love into this one and I hope you guys like it!
Hello Missa,
As I can guess from your comments, you have done some research before going on with the concept, and that is something that goes directly to the quality of the work. But before commenting anything else, I'll gladly answer your question.
One can put lots of money and resources, good ideas, and even some talented staff. But for me, 90% of the final result in a work like this, is the performer's acting. So for me the answer is yes, the performance alone, without make-up and so would work if there's talent behind like you have shown here. Said this, the people in this forum needs something more. I mean, this is a TF site, and meanwhile a "mind TF" scenario could work that way, we prefer the "complete pack": make-up and so on.
Well, I feel obligued to go a bit further with this: we expect some FX added into the scene, but also we understand the budget and time constraints you will get with this. So, even though it could be easy (and not too expensive) to use some make-up and a bit of handmade add-ons, maybe the prosthetic thing could be a bit out of reach (and I don't even say anything about animatronics xD). My advice to you is to try something new on each new video, not going to fast and taking advantage of every new improvement done. Well, maybe I'm not telling anything new to you, after watching your GTS videos, but here they are my two cents.
And I am sure that you have found some nice stuff for acquiring some ideas through Internet, but I recommend you some (ok, afters searching in this forum first):
To see general artwork and stuff about graphic werewolf art: www.deviantart.com (there are maaany interesting people there, and we are lucky to have some of them here in this forum )
If you need some info about werewolves and general stuff that werewolf fans are into:
-www.werewolves.com
-werewolf-news.com
forum.werewolfcafe.com
Some recommended werewolf movies (in terms of watching werewolf TFs, and the actors' performance on them):
-The Howling (1 and 2)
-Ginger Snaps
-The wolfman (the new one)
-An american werewolf in London (never ever surpassed) (
)
-An american werewolf in Paris (
)
Some recommended series:
-She wolf of London (for example this:
)
-Being Human (UK and US versions) (one of them:
)
-Werewolf
And some short films with very interesting material:
-The Dark (have a look on their behind the scenes! )(http://vimeo.com/4529608)
-The Hunted (
)

Well, it is very easy to find some TF scenes from them, and as I said, it is not necessary to make or recreate the same, but they will give you interesting ideas about this issue. I expect it will help you , and even if you wouldn't do any more werewolf related videos, at least all this will make you a werewolf-fiction fan.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #8
LeenaAngelWing
Frequent Poster

Hey, I'm considering buying this clip. How far does it go? Are we talking tail? Ears? Muzzle? Or is it more teenwolf?
LeenaAngelWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013   #9
baxter1327
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing View Post
Hey, I'm considering buying this clip. How far does it go? Are we talking tail? Ears? Muzzle? Or is it more teenwolf?
Heheh. The last couple minutes of Missa's vid are unlike anything you'll ever see on Teenwolf, that's a promise; but that's neither here nor there as far as process is concerned.

No tail, no muzzle. Yes ears (pretty well done via sfx). In that sense, I suppose it is close to Teenwolf I suppose. The effects that are done are done very well though; and with Missa, it's far superior to Teenwolf in both duration of change, and the acting involved, IMO.

To everyone else let's not get ahead of ourselves as far as what to expect out of her for future SheWolf vids. She said it took three full days to deliver what you see in this one, and I believe that. Certainly it seems like 71hrs 55 min. more effort than what you see in most C4S vids. Considering that, the fact that she didn't charge more than the +/-$1 per min you see with most vids is truly another blessing she delivers ...especially when one realizes she doesn't add much if any "filler" to the show like a lot of 'em do.

I get the impression (from the way she talks on here anyway) that hers is a pretty small operation. Not a whole lot of people involved. If that's true I can't really imagine a day if/when she can pull off a CONVINCING tail or muzzle growth without putting a LOT more time and cash into it... until it gets to the point that the overhead makes it not worth the effort. Certainly that's the argument some of the other vid producers make.

...I suppose I should let her speak for herself on these points though. And I imagine she will. I just wanted to vent my concerns, as I feel she's definitely started off on the right foot with this vid, and I'd hate to see
A- us run her off with unreasonable expectations
B- us lead her down a road of frustration with sfx
3- her outstanding performance ruined by cheesy fx attempts.

Or maybe she'll exceed everybody's expectations, that she's actually a real werewolf and will let us watch (at the expense of the cameraman).
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013   #10
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

I wasn't concerned about a tail until the actress began lifting her skirt up. I thought there was impending tail growth. Got my hopes up. Other than lack of tail, this is fantastic.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013   #11
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I keep getting an error when I try to use my credit card, which is weird because I could buy the BE clip without a problem.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013   #12
Coal
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Make up and effects are good, but there doesn't need to be a lot. Subtler changes are often better. Someone just acting isn't quite the same because nothing is really happening. Subtle, not cheesy make up helps put the audience into a "this is whats happening" mind set. It can move the audience from A (say..fangs) to B (skin/fur) to C (Tail, it could be anything). At the end you've got ABC, the end result it builds towards. Without that we're just taking the actor/actress's word for it, which can be good but can only do so much.
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf