free hit counters
New eBook: He Became Her Dress: Two Erotic Stories of Men Transformed Into Clothes - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-13-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook: He Became Her Dress: Two Erotic Stories of Men Transformed Into Clothes

Hello again, TF fans. I've just published a sexy new eBook, He Became Her Dress: Two Erotic Stories of Men Transformed Into Clothes. Here's the promo:

"I wish I could be your dress."

It's an alluring fantasy, to find yourself stretched tight across a sexy woman's curves, knowing her body more intimately than any lover ever could. To feel her heartbeat inside you, to stretch as she breathes and savor the warmth of her skin.

But what if it happened to you, for real? What if you actually became a dress?

In He Became Her Dress, Mindi Flyth presents two strange, erotic tales of men who are magically transformed into dresses by powerful, sexy witches. In Marriage Material we meet Felix, a hapless young husband with a mischievous witch for a wife. In the darker story Oliver Clothes, a drunken, volatile man learns that you should never, ever make a witch angry. Both men experience total helplessness and humiliation, along with the strange thrill of being worn, of being owned, of being treated like the dresses they've become.

In He Became Her Dress, Mindi Flyth shows you what it would be like to be transformed into a woman's dress. And it's more exciting, and more disturbing, than you ever imagined.

(Two adult short stories, approximately 12,300 words total.)

Here's the link to the story, and if you enjoy it there are many other kinky TF tales available on my website. And remember, Amazon Prime members read for free.

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 04-13-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Correction
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dress, inanimate, transformation, transgender