free hit counters
New eBook novel: The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-13-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook novel: The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos

Hello again folks. I am very pleased to announce that I've just published a new novel, The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos. Here's the promo:

One night Dale Sasha enters the Isocortex, a new tech marvel that allows users to virtually experience their wildest fantasies. He wants to have some fun with a sexy French maid... but something goes wrong, and instead Dale finds himself transformed into Fifi, a busty maid in another man's fantasy.

Now Dale's trapped as a virtual bimbo, programmed to satisfy his lovers. He becomes a naughty schoolgirl, a harem slave, a stripper, a mermaid. Can he find the willpower to escape, or will he remain a prisoner of pleasure forever?

Mindi Flyth's new novel is an erotic sci-fi thriller set in a future age of flying cars and household robots, following a transformed man as he embarks on an odyssey deep inside the darkest reaches of the human imagination.

CLICK HERE to read The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos.

Mindi Flyth is the author of over a dozen stories of erotic transformation. Find more of her work at mindiflyth.blogspot.com.

(Mature themes and language. Approx. 240 pages, including an author's postscript about the book's creation. Keywords: Virtual reality, online, transgender, transformation, man to woman, male to female, female to male, gay and lesbian, turning gay, robosexuality, androids, changed into an inanimate object, racial change, clones, MMORPG, gender, misogyny, feminism, living doll, sexuality, video games.)
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2014   #2
julby
Lurker

Re: New eBook novel: The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos

It's long and well-priced, but they're all poof transformations otherwise would have been really great

I've read most of your work. I really love the Goth transformation and the Wedding one. Are you planning on doing any more slow, clothing-based changes in the future?
julby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2014   #3
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Re: New eBook novel: The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos

Well, I think the "poofiness" of the transformations is sort of built into the virtual reality thing. Since he's popping into all these different fantasies, slower transformations wouldn't really fit. But we do spend plenty of time in the different fantasies!

Right now I'm working on another novel-length thing about a snotty high school cheerleader who is cursed and grows a penis. She's not too thrilled, as you'd imagine! 1000 Bimbos is kind of a fetish/sci-fi thriller, but this is more of a fetish/comedy. I'm sure I'll do some more slow, clothing-based transformations, but for right now I'm focusing on getting the cheerleader book done.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doll, inanimate, male to female, transformation, transgender