free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2012   #13
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

There might be a Black Friday coming up but we?re going for the gold with this week?s updates. (Yes, it is true?I have no shame. <wink> ) First Digital Desires going into the archives then The Chrome Virus, Wicked Fun Park, and The Doctor Is In are getting new entries in our ongoing series.

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

DIGITAL DESIRES ? ARCHIVE SERIES

"Digital Desires" tells the story of Marcy and Mechana, who have become more than just friends after Marcy took Mechana into her home following the events of "Twisted Tales" and "Superheroine Squad". But what does Mechana do all day while Marcy is out fighting crime and helping keep Metrobay safe from perverts and fiends? And what happens if she ventures online and runs into one of those devious creeps in an internet chat room?

It's a tale of sexy robots, mind control, and hot girl-on-girl action, with a guest appearance by everyone's favorite pervy scientist J.T. Tezuka!

Digital Desires Archive Series!

THE CHROME VIRUS #5

When last we left the story, Chrome had slipped past Superheroine Squad Headquarters security and made her way into Silver Satin?s crime lab. Once there, she was able to subdue and reprogram LISA into an obedient drone whom she renamed ?CyberMaid?. The two cybernetic cuties then teamed up to attack Silver Satin, combining their special abilities to render Marcy powerless and hypnotize her into a docile thrall. Now they?ve planted the idea in Marcy?s head that she needs to be ?upgraded?, but first there?s more fiendish reprogramming to be done!

The Chrome Virus #5

WICKED FUN PARK: PART 15

Pink Pussycat is stuck on a love boat with her hated enemy Max Indeks. Can the crimefighting kitty evade the villain's lustful advances?

Wicked Fun Park: Part 15

THE DOCTOR IS IN #4

Dr. Twisted has done it. He has managed to overwrite Ms. Metrobay's personality with Omegabot's, transforming the fiercely independent superheroine into a mindlessly obedient slave. But how does he intend to benefit from the fruits of his triumph? You can probably guess...

The Doctor Is In #4
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012   #14
MacroLass
Process Fan

This week we?ve stuffed our site full of our best stories so you?ll be the ones giving thanks. In the archives we have three more Grime City Stories with Wireless, Tough Love, and Changing of the Guard in their entirety. For new material we have more creamy milk goodness in Sex Pets of the Wild West, international mayhem with Europa League Part 7, and then sinister cybernetics with Chrome Virus Part 6.

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

WIRELESS ? ARCHIVE SERIES

In "Wireless", we learn that RollerGrrl and DareDoll have taken internships at Metrobay City Hall as part of the Superheroine Squad's effort to train more well-rounded and worldly crime fighters. But what happens when Ginger Monroe sashays into the mayor's office with a bag full of Greentooth earpieces for each and every lovely lady?

This story features the debuts of Dani Jordan and Mayor Turner, as well as the first extended use of the Greentooth technology.

Grime City Stories: Wireless

TOUGH LOVE ? ARCHIVE SERIES

"Tough Love" explores the rivalry between Valient Grrl and Mechana that started way back in "Twisted Tales". We know that VG is a hothead with a short fuse, and Mechana's computerized brain shares many of those same traits courtesy of the process by which she was created! So what happens when these two busty brunettes get physical during a 'friendly' sparring session?

Meanwhile, Alpha Woman has had trouble sleeping lately. Her dreams seem to take on a life of their own, for her telepathic powers cause those nearby to experience what she is dreaming! But what if her dreams are a little naughty on this one particular night...?

Grime City Stories: Tough Love

CHANGING OF THE GUARD ? ARCHIVE SERIES

In "Changing of the Guard" we meet Officer Erica Donovan, an up and coming young cop who given a surprise promotion and transferred to guard duty at The Funhouse. Unbeknownst to her, Warden Smith is acting as a puppet for a devilishly sexy villain who is pulling all the wrong strings, but by the time Erica learns the prison's dark secret it will be too late!

Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST: PART 7 CONTINUED...

We have added more pages to the cow milking madness of Sex Pets of the Wild West, the new pages begin with page 0118. There?s no new cover but we?re sure you won?t mind looking at the old one some more?.

Sex Pets of the Wild West

EUROPA LEAGUE: PART 7

In this double sized update we discover why the evil French Maid holds a grudge against the Europa heroines. Will the queen of clean be stopped or will she dust off all the Europa team?

And it seems like her Never-Mind formula made us forget the cover. Whoops!

Europa League: Part 7

THE CHROME VIRUS #6

We take a break from the hot and heavy action at Superheroine Squad Headquarters to head out to The Funhouse, where as we all know inmate Belinda Gila has been running the prison from the inside and systematically transforming heroines and criminals alike into her obedient guard-slaves. But when Alpha Woman shows up unexpectedly to visit her girlfriend Valient Grrl, who gets to break the news to Belinda that play time could be over?

The Chrome Virus #6
Unread 12-04-2012   #15
MacroLass
Process Fan

Is it December already? Time sure flies when you?re robotized. This week we have updates to The Love Nest, Visual Contact, and The Doctor is In.

MacroLass

THE LOVE NEST: PART 3

Nightengale and Hummingbird have slipped out of their superheroine costumes and are attending a private R.O.P.E. party as Robin Ravenwood and Sass Grandcrest. Can our heroines fool the R.O.P.E. fiends that they are mistress and slave so the heroines can find out inside information on illegal R.O.P.E. schemes? The two updates to Love Nest this week are now combined at the link below.

The Love Nest: Part 3

VISUAL CONTACT: PART 11

Carthax, the captain of the Pannamour, continues to recount the time he added one of the more visually striking crew members - the lady in red who used to be the space adventurer Viona Adronixus. Viona ventured aboard the Pannamour in a mission to rescue her missing captain but fell unexpectedly at the climax of a standoff between her and Carthax. Now, Carthax recounts how he took revenge on Viona and what steps he took to ensure her days of interference were done forever...with a twisted touch only Carthax would think of.

Visual Contact: Part 11

THE DOCTOR IS IN #5

In this chapter, Dr. Twisted has Omegabot and the newly-robotized Ms. Metrobay naked and literally on their knees ready to obey his every command. But instead of making use of their perfect bosoms, he decides to see just how obedient and servile "Metrobot" can be!

The Doctor is In #5
Unread 12-10-2012   #16
MacroLass
Process Fan

Things are really picking up here at Metrobay Comix! A robowoman?s work is never done? <sigh>

This week we have Illicit Rendezvous going into the archives and then updates to Time Management, the Painting, Sex Pets of the Wild West, and Chrome Virus #7.

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES: ILLICIT RENDEZVOUS - ARCHIVE

This week's addition to the Metrobay Comix Archives is "Illicit Rendezvous", a 175 page tale that spotlights Ginger Monroe and a handful of your favorite Metrobay characters!

Ginger gets jealous of new girl Dani Jordan, who seems to have captured Max Indeks' sexual favor lately. So Ginger leaves in a huff and checks into a swanky hotel, where she uses the greentooth earpieces on sexy babes such as Omega Woman and Marcia Smith to have some steamy fun of her own!

In the second part of the story, Ginger's jealousy grows even more out of control, and she devilishly subjects Dani to the Graybot conversion chamber. But what's that old saying about karma being a bitch...?

Also featuring Super Freak, Brown Sugar, and Patricia Summers!

Here are links for Part 1 and Part 2.

TIME MANAGEMENT: PART 4

What do you get with a giant bell, a magic cane and hypnotic boobs? The coeds of Metrobay University campus are about to find out!

Time Management: Part 4

THE PAINTING: PART 10

Struggling in her unyielding binds, Clawdette is trapped on the conveyor belt that brings her closer and closer to the Mind Mixer!!

Can she escape having her mind wiped clean and reformatted into that of a stripper kitty?! Oh nos!! Look inside to find out!

The Painting

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST: PART 8

We leave the milking barn briefly to see what Lady Luck does to relax. Wicked games ensue.

Sex Pets of the Wild West: Part 8

THE CHROME VIRUS #7

Alpha Woman has gone to visit her estranged girlfriend Valient Grrl at The Funhouse, unaware that she has been subjected to the Psycho-slaver and is now one of Belinda Giolla?s obedient guard-slaves. So while the warden tries to alert Belinda of this major problem that has arrived, Alpha Woman is getting tired of waiting. But can Officers Reins and Florenco stop Alpha Woman if she really wants to leave?

The Chrome Virus #7
Unread 12-10-2012   #17
Choppy
Enchanter

Awww we need more fun park lol

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012   #18
MacroLass
Process Fan

That's a series I've been enjoying too Choppy and from what I've heard it's only going to get more bizarre from here on in! Finister Foul is juggling a whole batch of stories now so if there's something you REALLY want to see more often it might not hurt to go onto the Metrobay Comix boards at http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/...rums/index.php and let him know that's what you really want to see more of. Of course I tell Doctor Robo and all of the others the preferences and comments I read on these boards but that just doesn't have the same impact.

Thanks for the input though!
Unread 12-18-2012   #19
MacroLass
Process Fan

Well! Having just finished celebrating Robanukah (and Robomadan and Robanza before that), I?m ready to launch into this week?s updates.

This week we have Better than Real going into the Free section, a special treat from member Ajiehb, the beginning of The Kitty Kringle Caper; then updates to Visual Contact, and The Doctor is In.

MacroLass

THE DRONE AGENDA: BETTER THAN REAL - FREE ARCHIVE

As part of the ongoing "Drone Agenda" series, in "Better Than Real" sexy spoiled brat Pristina Wellington, niece to ROPE chairman Max Indeks, pays a surprise visit to her uncle at APEX Labs one day. Pristina wants to show her friend Alyssa around the lab, and perhaps get into some mischief on the side. While on their tour Pristina and Alyssa discover the Graybots, and are particularly intrigued by ultra-busty Franbot and Voltarabot in their sleek silver suits.

It's all fun and games when the two naughty coeds get control of the Graybots, but what happens if the Graybots start to assert control of their own?

Find it in our Free gallery at The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real

AJIEHB?S TRANSLATED COMICS - SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST

Greetings all!

Or shall we say... Здравствуйте!

You all may know Ajiehb from the forums, but he is also a very talented artist and writer as well! He has very kindly taken on the painstaking endeavor to translate our comics into Russian language. We have created a new gallery for his works and tonight we have added his Russian version of The Sex Pets of the Wild West series which can be read here:

Sex Pets of the Wild West in Russian

THE KITTY KRINGLE CAPER

Merry Naughty Holidays all!

Tonight we have added part one of the Kitty Kringle Caper! This is a series we started a while ago and the ending did not leave folks with much holiday cheer so we are adding part one tonight and next Friday we will add part two; all new pages that give this series a proper ho! ho! ho! wicked conclusion.

The Wicked Winterland can be exxxperienced here:

The Kitty Kringle Caper

VISUAL CONTACT PART 12

The galactic menace Carthax has already captured some of earth's finest and sexiest superheroines. What evil schemes does he have in store now?!

Visual Contact Part 12

THE DOCTOR IS IN #6

It appears that Dr. Twisted is back and as deliciously bad as ever. He somehow captured Omega Woman and made an obedient robot that looks just like her. He managed to capture Ms. Metrobay and turn HER into a mindless slave. But what happens when Ted is stalked by a foe that he isn't even aware of, let alone able to fight?

The Doctor is In #6
Unread 12-19-2012   #20
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroLass View Post
That's a series I've been enjoying too Choppy and from what I've heard it's only going to get more bizarre from here on in! Finister Foul is juggling a whole batch of stories now so if there's something you REALLY want to see more often it might not hurt to go onto the Metrobay Comix boards at http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/...rums/index.php and let him know that's what you really want to see more of. Of course I tell Doctor Robo and all of the others the preferences and comments I read on these boards but that just doesn't have the same impact.

Thanks for the input though!
Yay and thanks for always keeping us updated

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012   #21
MacroLass
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
Yay and thanks for always keeping us updated
My pleasure.
Unread 12-26-2012   #22
MacroLass
Process Fan

Congratulations to all of those reading this who have survived the Mayan Apocalypse. We?re busy digging out from the Metrobay Comix bunker so we don?t have quite as much stuff this week but it?s all good reading.

This week we have The 12 Dames of Twistmas Part 1 going into the Free section; for our subscribers we have the beginning of Past Mistakes and then Part 2 of The Kitty Kringle Caper!

MacroLass

THE 12 DAMES OF TWISTMAS PART 1 - FREE ARCHIVE

So...you're a villainess and a powerful sorceress in the city of Metrobay. The holidays are approaching and you're feeling a bit down. What's to be done when going out and magically controlling slaves as become a bit...passe?

How about joining an online dating service for a nice anonymous hookup?

Join Mesmerella as she finds all about creepy internet boyfriends and stranger danger in:

The 12 Dames of Twistmas Part 1

Find my first story for Metrobay Comix in our Free gallery at The 12 Dames of Twistmas Pt 1

THE KITTY KRINGLE CAPER PART 2

Wicked cheer and evil laughter for all!

Babydoll has a Christmas light show planned for captive Kitten - oh no!! We will add the festive finish to this series next week!

The Kitty Kringle Caper Pt 2

PAST MISTAKES #1

Hi Metrobay followers! Trishbot here with my grand solo debut at Metrobay Comix! So, how are we going to get started?

Dr. Twisted. Belinda Giolla. Two of the most infamous mad scientists to ever terrorize the Superheroine Squad. They're both brilliant, creative, and both can't STAND each other. But that wasn't ALWAYS the case... Just how did these two mad geniuses meet, and how exactly did their lives spiral out of control? What caused them to hate one another so much? See how it all began in "Past Mistakes" #1!

Past Mistakes #1
Unread 01-01-2013   #23
MacroLass
Process Fan

Happy holidays to all! We have some very special gifts for you all to unwrap so let?s get to it!

This week we have the story Mesmerella going into the Archives section (for those who are curious about the character from her appearance in The 12 Dames of Twistmas); as weekly updates we have the beginning of Mannequin Madness, Sex Pets of the Wild West, and more pages added to the Kitty Kringle Caper!

Also, our naughty art elves may have hidden something in our Free gallery without telling the poor promobot. Please check it out at Free Twistmas Tales!

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES: MESMERELLA - ARCHIVE

In this story we introduce Ella Mesmer, who in her day job is a psychologist who works with superheroines and criminals alike. When Spellweaver accompanies Enchantress for a visit, the opportunity for Ella to gain some power for herself is too great to pass up, and she becomes the entrancing magician known as Mesmerella!

Mesmerella

THE KITTY KRINGLE CAPER PART 2

Wicked cheer and evil laughter for all!

So much holiday cheer to spread around?whether Pink Pussycat and Kitten like it or not!

We?ve added more pages of mind control merriment starting at More of The Kitty Kringle Caper!

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST PART 9

Lady Luck reveals her secret powers and how she uses it for her own sadistic amusement at the expense of the poor helpless heroines! That evil witch!!

Sex Pets of the Wild West Part 9

MANNEQUIN MADESS PART 1

Peregrine and Automatic respond to a distress call at a boutique after closing time, only to encounter the new menace, who could it be? What could it be? Be sure to check it part one of Mannequin Madness here only at MetrobayComix.com!

Mannequin Madness Part 1
Unread 01-08-2013   #24
MacroLass
Process Fan

Happy New Year, everyone! It?s our resolution to keep on giving you fun and exciting adult superheroine comics through the next year and beyond. In fact, we?ve put so much in this week that I have to do 2 messages!

In the archives this week we have Hot Summers? Night, Adult Toys, and Maid in Metrobay!

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES: HOT SUMMERS? NIGHT - ARCHIVE

Hey Metrobay fans... We have uploaded another archived comic to the members? area of MetrobayComix.com, and this one hasn't been seen on any website since it debuted on HIPcomix about six years ago!

I'm sure many of you know the "Superheroine Squad" story, and the Squad's battle against Sentius and his horde of mindless drones. If not, you can catch up on it in our members? area.

Well. "Hot Summers' Night" tells the tale of two women who were sucked into Sentius's evil factory, and transformed into obedient Robounits. In fact, you could say the mother-daughter duo of Raquel and Patricia Summers were among the first of what have come to be known as the ever-popular Graybots!

Hot Summers? Night

GRIME CITY STORIES: ADULT TOYS/MAID IN METROBAY - ARCHIVE

We're back with another installment in our Metrobay Comix Archives series. This one combines two short stories, called "Adult Toys" and "Maid in Metrobay", into one great update!

In "Adult Toys" we meet the one and only Dollmaker, aka Gilbert Emmett Petto. Gilbert and Ms. Metrobay go way back, and when he asks for her help with a special project she doesn't think twice about it. But how does she react when that 'project' involves creating a lifelike doll in her image? That's right, get ready for the debut of LISA to Metrobay Comix!

In "Maid in Metrobay", we learn how LISA received her special hypnotic powers, and how she came to be called the "MilkMaid" by none other than the villainous Dairy King!

Adult Toys & Maid In Metrobay