free hit counters
Axes and Arrows: Becoming the Amazon and the Elf - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Amazon and Elf Transformation - Gender?
(Amazon) Male to Female 30 26.79%
(Amazon) Female to Female 29 25.89%
(Elf) Male to Female 39 34.82%
(Elf) Female to Female 14 12.50%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-22-2014   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question Axes and Arrows: Becoming the Amazon and the Elf

Hi there,

Continuing in a seemingly life long habit of peculiar titles, the nature of this thread will need some exposition .

Not long ago, in a reasonably recent - though now seemingly removed - thread, I proposed the concept of a scenario, in which someone - either male or female - would transform into the sorceress from the Dragon's Crown game. This thread also had a poll, based upon the voter's inclination for the gender of the hypothetical transformed person.

Moving along to the next logical possibilities, I have been musing for a while on the forums feelings towards the idea - or even scenarios - which would see someone transform into the almost equally iconic Amazon http://dragons-crown.wikia.com/wiki/Amazon from that game; a parallel idea seeing a similar process playing out for a subject becoming the Elf http://dragons-crown.wikia.com/wiki/Elf from that same title.

To avoid congestion, I have included both possibilities here for discussion, without over extending the subject.

To explain the poll, the top most options are for the amazon - the first option for male, the second for female. The elf follows below that, with the third option for male and the fourth for female.

I would be intrigued as to the forums wider opinion on this, and all ideas or scenarios are welcome .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

Last edited by Alchemical Night; 03-22-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014   #2
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Re: Axes and Arrows: Becoming the Amazon and the Elf

Hmm, this is a toughie. I mean, looking at the two characters, I'm inclined to pick the elf, but then again, I think it'd be interesting to see a guy go from average thighs to ginormous thighs... Choices, choices...

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014   #3
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

As much as I like this poll option. I would prefer two males turning into female classes (Amazon and Elf). Double the transformation, double the fun.
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2014   #4
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

Hmm... interesting views, and compelling trends too.

In this respect, I can sincerely say that the current polling numbers are intriguing - vindicating in some ways, though curious in others. As regards the Elf transformation, there is a considerable lead in regards to a gender based change - something that I, and probably others, were expecting in a way - which the petite, feminine Elf does entertain, here.

Though, as regards the Amazon, I can say that I am intrigued to see a lead, If marginal, for a gender based change; in some ways counter to the paradigm for many gender based, MtF transformations seen in our media. Though there remains a considerable body of support for a female to female change, I do remain curious as to this interesting trend for the Amazon.

Though, it does strike a resonant note to consider the concept of a guy not only changing gender, but becoming larger and stronger as they do - an idea I explored in a fairly recent gender hulk story I penned. Still, it will be interesting to see where this will go, come time .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote