free hit counters
Tracy's Trouble (Incomplete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2008   #1
insomniac
SW Archivist

Tracy's Trouble (Incomplete)

(I suppose I should explain that this is a sort of mini-story. I'm going to write this in parts since the rest of the time it's kinda hard for me to finish a long story for whatever reason. As I update I will probably just put new material here.)

Watch this line for updates!
Updated 5/10/08 - A little more before work today...
---------------

This is Dr. Marissa Winston, Head of the recovery team for island 42 of the South Pacific Volcano Chain research team. A brief history of the team's creation follows:

In early 2009, a catastrophic volcano eruption shook the Earth's crust. Multiple eruptions broke out in the southern Pacific, stretching all the way to the equator. Scientists were baffled at not only the number of eruptions, totaling over 100, but the sheer size of the islands that were created. Some were larger than Hawaii, the vast majority only a few square miles smaller.

While governments of the world squabbled over who owned what, it was universally agreed that no one was going to get on any of the islands until all was settled. A massive blockade of ships stopped even the smallest boats from entering any of the islands. Two years later, the major powers of the world had decided to split all of the islands amongst each other, using the square mileage of the islands as a guide.

Soon, a team was created as the United States' response to it's islands. The team was small, as it was decided that only one of the 6 islands designated to the US would actually be inhabited. The rest would be left for observation. Construction began in early 2012 on Island 42, consisting of two complexes for housing and research, along with necessary supply storage, heliport, and docking structures. The full team on the island would only be 3 people, as budgetary restrictions and risk of injury concerns (the islands were technically still labeled as 'active' until evidence proved otherwise) limited who would be on land. The rest of the team was based in Hawaii, ready to communicate with the team and take any samples or data for processing.

On October 1, 2012, construction had been completed. The base had solar, wind, and wave energy to keep itself powered. Supplies were mostly freeze-dried and canned. It was assumed that the team would catch any fish to add to their diet. Three days later, the team was aboard a large cargo ship, their smaller boat filled with personal effects and scientific tools. The weather that day could only be described as horrid. While the storms were not severe enough to prevent the small boat from leaving the cargo ship, they would have to travel over a mile longer than expected, as the captain rightfully feared the new, uncharted land below the water might damage his ship.

The boat left the ships view at 1:35 in the afternoon under heavy storm conditions. The team would need a few days to get every system up and running, so no contact from the team during that time was not unusual.

During the next three months, no contact was made with the island. Storms prevented any ships from nearing whenever crews tried to get there, and the satellite communication system was thought to have been taken out during the initial storm. Those not on the island could only hope for the safety of the team.

A full four months later, the storms finally cleared and allowed safe passage. The team to replace the original came to the island to find it eerily quiet, and empty. While it looked as though someone had been living on the island, no one was found. Further investigation found that one scientist, Dr. Patricia Patterson had survived an apparent accident on the first day. Her computer contained log files created with our software, but were for some reason so heavily encrypted that to this day decryption is still taking place on the later log files. Attached below is what has been decrypted so far.

----------
10/4/12

This is Dr. Patricia Patterson. I don't really know what to write here, as we were told to write as if it was our diary. I never had one. I suppose it's for psychological research. To see what three women on an island will do to each other. The problem is, the other two are dead.

We were near the island when what I assume was a whale or some other large fish hit the boat. We were on the deck securing the equipment when it happened. I saw Rachael and Anna go over the side. I tried to get them back on the boat. I was reaching for Anna when another whale hit both of us. I saw Anna disappear under the boat and suddenly I was knocked back and up, and the last thing I remember seeing was the sky.

I woke up later, Anna and Rachael nowhere to be found. The boat was still in working condition, but dangerously low on fuel, so I made my way to the docks. Now I'm here in my room, wondering if I shouldn't still be out there. They didn't have life jackets on. I brought my bag from the boat with me. I'll get the rest of the containers tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to sleep.

----------
10/5/12

The storms haven't really let up. I got the other women's clothes and belongings in here, and the rest of the supplies. I'm not really sure what to do now. There isn't really a whole lot to do here when you're not researching. They gave us a pool table and a tennis court and some other stuff, but that's about it. I guess we were supposed to be having all this time together.

The food sucks, for lack of a better word. I know I'm getting my nutrition, but I never thought it'd taste this bad. If the weather lets up soon I'll go fishing. I only remember fishing once in my life, with my dad. I'm sure theres some papers here that will let me know what I need to use for bait.

I decided to try to relax. There's a huge hot tub, which is a very nice addition. At first we jokingly rallied for it. I'm surprised they gave it to us. I only packed a one-piece suit, since I assumed any research in the water would require the wetsuits. It fits nice, and I was going to pack a bikini but figured I should be kind of professional.

The TV doesn't work, and neither does the internet. I packed a bunch of new books with me though, so they will keep me company. I'd read outside if it wasn't for the rain. Oh well.

----------
10/6/12

The rain was light today, so I went fishing. The book they gave us was actually helpful. They put enough in the tackle box, and I caught a little blue fish I can't remember the name of. But, the book said it was edible. I filleted it the best I could. It tasted alright when I fried it. I think it's making me extra sleepy though. I'm going to bed.

----------
10/7/12

I think this freeze-dried food is wearing on me. I lost five pounds since I've been here. I decided to check the scale since my pants felt just noticeably looser. I suppose a few pounds is nothing to be afraid of, especially when you switch diets. The rain is clearing up, I think. Tomorrow I'm going to go out and make sure the rest of the complex is ok.

----------
10/8/12

It seems odd to write about my weight and clothes, but I've lost another pound. My pants fit weird too. They are ones from home, and the end of the ankle always ended right at my foot. Now it's almost reaching my toes. I brought a belt in, and the worn hole where I always had it set at isn't good enough anymore, and it's another notch in now. My shirt that I have on is supposed to be tight, but it feels like one that you've worn for years and is all loose. It comes down farther than it should too. Even my bra and panties seem looser. I sat in the hot tub again, and even the water felt higher than it should. Maybe I'm just making more of this than it actually is. I just need to stop thinking about it.

The rest of the complex is okay. The power generators are working fine, and it seems like the wind actually put a bunch in reserve thanks to the wind turbines. I'm hesitant to try to research anything, as I have no idea what the rest of the team wants me to do. That's what the internet was supposed to be for.

----------
10/9/12

Something is going on. I'm hesitant to write this, but usually I sleep in just panties. I have a 30D cup size, and it's uncomfortable wearing a bra to bed. But that's not the issue. I woke up a few minutes ago on my back. I flipped the covers up and looked down past my breasts. I noticed my panties bunched up a little on the sides, like there was excess fabric. I sat up on the edge of the bed, and I swear my feet were closer to the floor than they are now, even in this chair. My panties feel a size too big. It's colder today, so I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants I had for the days like these. I bought them a size bigger on purpose, but they feel almost two sizes too big. I don't know. I'm going to go read something. I almost have to hold up the pants though. I think I'll just stay in bed and fall asleep to the sound of the rain hitting the windows...

----------
10/10/12

Maybe I'm dreaming. I know deep down I'm not, though. I was sitting in bed, reading. The sleeves of my shirt are very long on me now. They are only supposed to come a little over my wrists, and now they are over my knuckles, so only a little of my fingertips are showing. The whole shirt feels so big on me now. The pants are almost useless. As I sat in bed, I could feel that my panties and my pants were actually sagging on either side of me. I decided to try and forget about it, and I went to sleep, my pants not even moving as I slid down from my resting position. My panties bunched up, and I got frustrated and pulled the pants and panties off. I fell asleep in my now huge shirt.

I woke up looking at the collar of it. I thought for sure I was much smaller than I should be, but I realized I had just moved around a little while I was sleeping. Now the sleeves are past my hands, and the shirt itself is almost halfway to my knees. I pulled up the pants, only to have them barely grip my waist. My feet were lost in them anyways.

The only word that can come to my mind is "shrinking". It has a lot of definitions, but the one I'm thinking of is like when someone looks smaller when you walk away from them. I'm not losing weight so much as losing mass. I'm still the same proportions, as far as I can tell.

I used to be 5'8, brown, tied-back hair and a nice body. I got into science out of my curiosity for biology. I can't help but feel like I'm part of an experiment, but I also can't write off the islands as being a cause for this either. What's not more strange than volcanoes erupting where there shouldn't be any?

I have no idea if anyone is coming for me, though.

I spent the rest of the day walking around in my big shirt, mostly because it's cold here for some reason. Maybe it's just my shrinking. I should mention that I'm only about 5 foot even right now. Everything is certainly out of proportion, but I remember being this short when I was younger, so it's certainly nothing foreign to me.

There's a certain amount of dread that should be sinking into my mind, but I've been trying to keep it out. A lot of unanswered questions too. I'm not as concerned with what is making me shrink. Instead, I want to know if I'll keep shrinking. At what point do I stop living? When I'm too small to breathe?

It's clouding up again, which means more storms are coming. I tried putting socks on to help keep my feet warm, but they are too big. I went to Rachael's room, where I put her bags. I opened her case and found some clothes. She's only about 5'4. It felt odd digging through a dead person's belongings. But not so much because I knew her enough to know that we agreed the science came before the rest of us. I found a few shirts that fit, and I tried on her bikini. It was way too big from what it was adjusted at, for her. I tried to make it fit, but my breasts kept popping out. She was only a C cup, I believe. She hadn't really packed anything warm, so I decided to just keep the socks I found. I packed the rest away. She was too big to help me now.

----------
10/11/12

I just read the date. It made me chuckle. I woke up inside my shirt again, but now I'm not surprised. I've shrunk down to 4'11. I tried to play pool, but at this size it's difficult to do so. The hot tub was a new adventure. My old suit was so baggy I decided to just go nude. The shoulder straps barely held on, they just kept sliding down my shoulders. The crotch alone was past where it should be. I felt odd wearing something that's supposed to be so tight and have it be baggy. Even getting in was trouble. My new size made me realize how bad shorter people have it.

My new dilemma was food. I had to find a step stool. I'm beginning to think my adventures to a smaller size will be frightening and exciting at the same time.

I'm going to stay up tonight. I have a feeling I will feel myself shrink, since I always seem to during the night.

----------
10/12/12

It's after midnight, so I started a new one. I felt myself shrink just now. It was kind of like when you step into a very hot, steamy room. I could feel the whole chair grow slightly around me. I even got, dare I say, turned on by the experience.

The sweatshirt is useless now. I went to Anna's bags. She was only 5 foot or so. I found a long-sleeve t-shirt. It's just a cheap, plain black one. The sleeves are actually still a decent length, and it fits much better. I could only find a pair of tights that she probably used for yoga to wear on my legs. They are surprisingly warm, though.

I couldn't help but try on her platform shoes. Although they were just a little loose, I could see myself in the mirror. The shirt was loose, the stockings showing just a little bagging at the ankles, and me trotting in a pair of platforms. I dare say it was fun!

In these new clothes, maybe I can start to go outside. I need to find some way to get help, I've realized. Before I shrink to nothing...

----------
10/13/12

The world looks so strange to me now. Not mind-blowingly different, however. Just, odd. I decided to move some of the food supplies from the shed to inside. out of curiosity I found Anna's wet suit for diving. I kept it in my room for later.

I was able to get up on the roof, and the equipment there seemed to be in working condition, so I started everything back up. The satellite internet failed completely, but I at least got the T.V. working.

I'm about 4'10 right now, and I didn't realize it would wear me out so much to be doing all this work. I stripped the tights and shirt off and sat in the hot tub naked. I brought Anna's wet suit with me. I got out of the tub for a minute to put it on. The experience of wearing something that's supposed to be so tight being loose and baggy was strange, but almost fun, like playing dress-up in my big sisters clothes, which I used to do all the time when I was young. Now, it gives me a almost perverse pleasure, knowing I'm shrinking and these clothes were made for someone who is normally shorter than me.

In a weird way, I kinda like this.

Last edited by insomniac; 05-10-2008 at 08:14 PM.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #2
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

Re: Tracy's Trouble (Story)

the first word that came out of my mouth... wow.

this looks that the start of a great story.
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #3
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #4
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Shrinking woman all by herself? No F/f? or M/f, but just f? I'm interested in what you can do with this.

The story about the new islands is interesting to me since I am into science, but some might find it irrelevant to the ordeal she is going through - there are easier ways to get a woman alone on an inaccessible island. I suppose it all depends on where you are going with this.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008   #5
insomniac
SW Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Shrinking woman all by herself? No F/f? or M/f, but just f? I'm interested in what you can do with this.

The story about the new islands is interesting to me since I am into science, but some might find it irrelevant to the ordeal she is going through - there are easier ways to get a woman alone on an inaccessible island. I suppose it all depends on where you are going with this.
Yeah, the islands thing kinda just came out- ah well. I'm glad all of you like it!
Unread 05-08-2008   #6
scidram
Frequent Poster

Absolutely outstanding!

The entire premise of a woman all alone, cut off from civilization, learning she is shrinking with no idea why, how or if it will stop is so fresh. There is so much room for drama and tension.

And as an added layer, there is the reaction of Dr. Marissa, reading this journal. Will she think the island caused the shrinking? Will she also start shrinking? Will she try to find the journal's writer? Or will she leave the island, before she's realized she's shrinking too? What happens then?

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! Please write more!
scidram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008   #7
LilBigFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
Absolutely outstanding!

The entire premise of a woman all alone, cut off from civilization, learning she is shrinking with no idea why, how or if it will stop is so fresh. There is so much room for drama and tension.

And as an added layer, there is the reaction of Dr. Marissa, reading this journal. Will she think the island caused the shrinking? Will she also start shrinking? Will she try to find the journal's writer? Or will she leave the island, before she's realized she's shrinking too? What happens then?

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! Please write more!
I'll second that. More, please. Slow shrinking is so rare.
Unread 05-11-2008   #8
insomniac
SW Archivist

Another update earlier today... I might just put them in new posts so you all know...
Unread 05-11-2008   #9
Tancred
The french guy

Great work! I love it! Continue!

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2008   #10
Knightstable
Process Fan

please finish this story is great so far..
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2008   #11
insomniac
SW Archivist

----------
10/14/12

It's so strange to feel this way about my condition- almost every piece of clothing I put on excites me now, in a way I've never felt before. It's more than just sexual- it's like I'm feeling an entirely new fabric, and everything is so foreign to me. I tried on my sweatshirt that I had brought along. It was turning me on just putting it over my head. It almost fell off me, but I slipped my arms into the huge sleeves and was able to, for the most part, keep it on.

I laid in my huge bed touching myself for a while. I was almost going to pleasure myself- lord knows it's been a few years since a real man pleasured me, let alone I've had time to do it properly by myself- but I forced myself to dress and start looking out around here.

The tights and shirt aren't terribly loose yet, but I am certainly smaller than yesterday. I measured about 4'8. I think I used to be this height before I entered middle school. I wonder what I'd look like in those clothes? Probably pretty funny with my grown up chest, that's for sure.

The island has little vegetation on it- a few patches of trees, but mostly bushes. I know they are only three feet tall or so, but to me it's up to my chest. Even walking out in the open after shrinking so much is like seeing a whole new planet where everything is bigger than it should be. I ventured out as far as I felt comfortable. I didn't want to lose sight of the complex. There wasn't anything really interesting.

As I came back in, I reflected about how everyday things are so different now. Door handles aren't where they should be. Light switches are the same way. Showering and even using the sink is becoming a hassle. I'm going to have to find a way to boost myself up, especially if this shrinking continues.

It's starting to rain again. The temperature dropped, so I decided to get nude and put on my sweatshirt. I went to the couch and laid there, my feet all the way inside the shirt. Time began to pass by, and I felt intrigued by what was on TV, considering I hadn't watched it in so long. I didn't even notice when 12:00pm came, but I did get to feel myself shrink. As I did, I stretched out my feet as much as I could, and put my hands through the sleeves. I could see myself sliding back into the shirt. I couldn't help myself as my shrinking hands probed my pussy... Eventually I came to one of the greatest orgasms of my life- I think the shrinking increased the pleasure tenfold. I went back and read what I just wrote. I don't want to delete it, because a true log of what is happening needs to be kept. People have written worse things, right?

----------
10/15/12

I was able to find the perfect stool for me. A plastic crate that was in the storage area fit perfectly into a food box, so that I'm standing on what is essentially re-enforced cardboard. It's nice to be able to reach something in the back of the counter tops now. I might have to make more though. I know I'm only about 4 and a half feet tall now.

Theres a nagging thought in the back of my head that I shouldn't be turned on by shrinking. In a way, I should be more frightened. But I can't help thinking about how much this feels like fun and how excited putting on big clothes makes me. Am I a freak? Maybe I've been like this forever. The liking big clothes thing. I guess I haven't had anything that was too loose on me. I certainly liked normal fitting clothes, and I never had a boyfriend or whatever to acquire bigger clothes. Then again, maybe this is just the shrinking that makes me feel this way.

I find myself thinking of scenario's where it'd be so great to shrink, or at least be tiny. I think men would find a woman growing smaller over his cock enjoyable. I'd love to shrink just to play a prank on whoever is helping me try on clothes at the store- suddenly I walk out and I'm a few feet shorter, wearing a dress that I have to hold up. Just things like that are turning me on now. I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but I've masturbated a few times already today.

Maybe I just need to get out all this sexual energy I've had since I started working seriously. I'd get home with just enough time to unwind before I'd basically pass out from working so hard. I was never a horny little slut, moaning every time a man touched me, either. I just put it out of my mind once work began to pick up. I suppose I've been curious of another woman's taste, but that was a last resort. It was as if everyone on the research team- hell, the entire facility- was spoken for in some way. Of course I tried to relieve the tension, but it never felt like it used to. It was probably because I wanted it for the wrong reasons. I wanted it because it had been so long, not because it felt wonderful. Now with each orgasm, I feel relieved and satisfied- probably more than ever, considering how different the shrinking is making me feel.

I think that's enough for today. I'm going to hop up on the couch and find something to relax too.

Last edited by insomniac; 05-17-2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Stupid typos...
Unread 05-21-2008   #12
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Just getting better and better... makes you wonder what happens to her!
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote