free hit counters
Primal's Transformations - New Releases - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-09-2016   #97
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Gotta ask: do these new clips have ear prosthetics (and/or transformation of that specific part)?
Generally tends to be the deciding factor for me to buy something or not. Although the preview did look pretty nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy View Post
Out of interest where did those two images come from?
And the images from Slayer1 are from the series "Dark Angel".
See: http://www.themakeupgallery.info/fan.../cat/dakat.htm (Or http://www.moviemakeups.com/bigmovie...%20Carter.html for example)
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2016   #98
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy View Post
Out of interest where did those two images come from?
They are stills from Dark Angel season two episode "Boo" from the year 2000 series. Hottest cat chick ever, the makeup artist who did this is mainstream in Hollywood now. You can find the episode on Vimeo although she has a small role, I wish she had as much screen time as jessica alba or maybe Jessica alba transforms into a cat like her, ahah a man can dream.

Last edited by slayer1; 11-10-2016 at 04:19 AM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2016   #99
Obsidian
Process Master

Okay, so I purchased both of the aforementioned videos...and I have to say that I do not regret in the slightest those purchases. It would seem that Primal is taking our feedback seriously and implementing our wants and suggestions. The foot growth and shoe-busting by themselves were great (though not perfect, obvious progress has been made ). The acting was superb, and definitely a step up from their previous entries. The effects have improved noticeably.

Overall, I give both clips a B+, just shy of A-. There's room to improve further, but given these clips, I think Primal's Transformations is well on its way to becoming a solid and high-quality source of process content. I highly recommend both clips.

Well done, Primal.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2016   #100
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Okay, so I purchased both of the aforementioned videos...and I have to say that I do not regret in the slightest those purchases. It would seem that Primal is taking our feedback seriously and implementing our wants and suggestions. The foot growth and shoe-busting by themselves were great (though not perfect, obvious progress has been made ). The acting was superb, and definitely a step up from their previous entries. The effects have improved noticeably.

Overall, I give both clips a B+, just shy of A-. There's room to improve further, but given these clips, I think Primal's Transformations is well on its way to becoming a solid and high-quality source of process content. I highly recommend both clips.

Well done, Primal.

Is there any hair/fur growth in either clip?
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2016   #101
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran View Post
Is there any hair/fur growth in either clip?
The only fur growth appears in the form of tail growth. Beyond that, no, there is not.

Hope this helps!
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2016   #102
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
The only fur growth appears in the form of tail growth. Beyond that, no, there is not.

Hope this helps!
It does, thanks. I've bought and greatly enjoyed their clips in the past, but that's a dealbreaker. Hopefully next time
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2016   #103
Wbfoot
Process Fan

The first one is phenomenally better than the second. The acting was spot on. Now if primal can work on the prosthetics we would be set.
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2017   #104
Zarramar
Leecher

Red face Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

hey if i pitch in money for a Horse cock dildo , is there any chance you guys can use it in a futanaria video, i sent an email to that address provided on your clips 4 sale store 2 days ago i have not heard back from you guys so i thought i should ask here
Zarramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2017   #105
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarramar View Post
hey if i pitch in money for a Horse cock dildo , is there any chance you guys can use it in a futanaria video, i sent an email to that address provided on your clips 4 sale store 2 days ago i have not heard back from you guys so i thought i should ask here
Well, if you want to offer a comission of that nature, I recommend you to ask Taylormadeclips about that. They have a long experience in making futa themed works. Good luck .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2017   #106
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Well, if you want to offer a comission of that nature, I recommend you to ask Taylormadeclips about that. They have a long experience in making futa themed works. Good luck .

Don't forget Missa too.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2017   #107
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Don't forget Missa too.
I couldn't . I'm dying to see her comeback someday with a new She Wolf feature, for sure.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2017   #108
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Speaking of TMC, how the hell do you contact them to commission a video? I would LOVE to do a giantess growth custom with them, but as far as I can see the only way to contact them is that "request" thing on the main page that does absolute squat.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, clips4sale, primal fetish, tail, transformations