free hit counters
MILF vs AP? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-08-2013   #1
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

MILF vs AP?

What's the difference between MILF and just "a hot older woman"

After realizing "MILF-ifying" is kind of a thing, lately, the artist in me is curious to know how to tell them apart (aside from the obvious "one has kids" detail). There's this picture/sequence I may want to draw but I don't want to attempt it with ignorance on the subject.

Unless it's just a short way to say "Sexy Age Progressed" ...then that's almost silly.

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #2
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Re: MILF vs AP?

MILF is specifically an older woman who has had kids. MILF is an acronym for "Mother I'd Like to F***".

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?

Last edited by danielsangeo; 10-09-2013 at 12:10 AM.
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #3
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Well, yea. I figured as much. I guess I'm asking "how do artists go about portraying a MILF?" For instance, girls who have children at, say 20 years old, could qualify as a MILF based on technicality.

So for "MILF-ifying" (I'm guessing the process of being transformed into a MILF), what physical characteristics, other than kids, do they have? Do they have a general look, shape, etc.. ?

I'm sorry if this is very confusing.

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #4
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Whenever a woman has a baby, her body undergoes some physical changes such as broader, thicker hips and butt, larger breasts, and an overall heavier frame, and such. This is how you can differentiate between a woman who is simply older and a "MILF" (though the term "MILF" can be very derogatory depending on context).

An older woman who actively pursues younger people (but still within a legal age!) is known as a "cougar".

I don't know if that helps at all.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #5
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureChromatic View Post
What's the difference between MILF and just "a hot older woman"
MILF is generally used by most people for "sexy mature lady", whether or not if she has children or not. Technicalities aside, that's simply how the term is used among most people.

If it's for a commission, I would ask for more specific age range, personality (if that changes) and body shape of the end result.

Tags
age progression, milf