free hit counters
Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam) - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-27-2014   #157
cakey
Leecher

Re: Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)

Just a couple of quick questions:
1. Is it still possible for me to send money and still receive the Indiegogo perks?
2. Considering that I'm in the US, and looking at the euro/dollar exchange rate from today (1.37 dollars per 1 euro), do I have to send 41 dollars if I want to get access to the beta?
cakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014   #158
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
I was referring to doing things on a computer such as 3D animating or writing stories.
I guess. I don't know about you, but drawing with a tablet still feels much more awkward for me than with paper. And 3D animation has little room for error, since rendering takes WAY too long for comfort.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014   #159
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakey View Post
Just a couple of quick questions:
1. Is it still possible for me to send money and still receive the Indiegogo perks?
2. Considering that I'm in the US, and looking at the euro/dollar exchange rate from today (1.37 dollars per 1 euro), do I have to send 41 dollars if I want to get access to the beta?

-Yes
-Yes

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014   #160
cakey
Leecher

Cool, I just sent over the money!
cakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014   #161
akamcfake
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakey View Post
Cool, I just sent over the money!
Me too!
akamcfake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2014   #162
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Sent your info

Unread 06-07-2014   #163
MrHHH
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBeam View Post
To not bug the people on process too much, I'll post only post here the major changes as they come through.
Am I missing something? It's been months since I've heard anything about this. And I donated to the original Indiegogo.
Unread 06-07-2014   #164
Spero Mcgee
While I breathe, I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHHH View Post
Am I missing something? It's been months since I've heard anything about this. And I donated to the original Indiegogo.
Going of the 100 backer reward on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cow-girl-farmer.
Access to updating meetings and development forum. As far as I recall and maybe there was a forum for the backers/etc but I don't know if I got that wrong.
Something like this isn't going to have many updates at a regular interval assuming that there aren't any personal problems interfering. Wasn't it also just Cuddlebeam working on this and maybe an artist here and there?

On his blog he mentioned a study hiatus in december and last post by him there was in January. So it's not looking that good.
He's still lurking on the process forum apparently although that's 6 days ago.

Dum spiro spero (Latin "While I breathe, I hope")
(from wikipedia)

Don't think too much about your dreams.
Embrace them and never give up on them.

http://spero-mcgee.mybrute.com/
Spero Mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2014   #165
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

I've still been updating on the private board though, this is still afloat.

I'll hopefully finish the game this summer, because I will be at the same situation as like when I was working on the initial part of this, with a lot more time on my hands and I'll probably spam-update like last time if anyone remembers that July-August period. Last year I was in an internship in Germany and this year it will be in the US. Since I didn't have any school/family/money concerns and I'm not a particularly touristic or outgoing person, all I did back home was code and code and code. Right now I'm kind of trying to pay for my own rent (the indiegogo money is still just sitting there though, as achingly annoying as that may be for someone in my situation) and doing uni finals.

The latest content update was how I was going to change the main interface a bit to a top-view look and the sort IIRC.

Anyhoo, lessons learned. I'm not the kind of person to provide a constant trickle of updates, I just sit and grind hours and hours of work in one sitting and then focus on other things for a while (Kinda like that time around January IIRC that I updated once a day too because I wasn't doing anything else). For the next game I'll likely launch it already finished instead of having it be like this.

I really, really apologize for how this has developed a bit unevenly. Its my responsibility to get this done, and I will. Its a pain in the ass to have this weigh down on me, and I believe it is so as well for you guys too. I also kinda want to bask in glory when its all friggin finished and stand proud of having made a game of something I like so much but for now I can't. I have to wait.

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 06-11-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Unread 06-11-2014   #166
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Cuddles! You came back!
Unread 06-11-2014   #167
Bestarred
Frequent Poster

Whenever this actually gets released, I'll be happy to throw money at it, but you'll have to forgive me for being a bit hesitant.
Bestarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014   #168
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBeam View Post
I've still been updating on the private board though, this is still afloat.

I'll hopefully finish the game this summer, because I will be at the same situation as like when I was working on the initial part of this, with a lot more time on my hands and I'll probably spam-update like last time if anyone remembers that July-August period. Last year I was in an internship in Germany and this year it will be in the US. Since I didn't have any school/family/money concerns and I'm not a particularly touristic or outgoing person, all I did back home was code and code and code. Right now I'm kind of trying to pay for my own rent (the indiegogo money is still just sitting there though, as achingly annoying as that may be for someone in my situation) and doing uni finals.

The latest content update was how I was going to change the main interface a bit to a top-view look and the sort IIRC.

Anyhoo, lessons learned. I'm not the kind of person to provide a constant trickle of updates, I just sit and grind hours and hours of work in one sitting and then focus on other things for a while (Kinda like that time around January IIRC that I updated once a day too because I wasn't doing anything else). For the next game I'll likely launch it already finished instead of having it be like this.

I really, really apologize for how this has developed a bit unevenly. Its my responsibility to get this done, and I will. Its a pain in the ass to have this weigh down on me, and I believe it is so as well for you guys too. I also kinda want to bask in glory when its all friggin finished and stand proud of having made a game of something I like so much but for now I can't. I have to wait.
Y'know, there comes a point in development when you can kinda just casually release what you have and just provide a steady flow of updates. Specifically when gameplay is largely stable and there aren't any bugs that completely sabotage said gameplay. A few glitches like rendering issues or item exploits should be fine, those can be patched out with time.

Second, don't go for glory. Ever. Make games because you want to, not because of money, fame, or anything. It is a labor of love that's never perfect. Embrace failure, but learn from it and resolve to do better.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote